E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > San Antonio Raceway Drag Racing next week

06-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

San Antonio Raceway Drag Racing next week

Hey you guys. Me and my buddy are trying to get a group together to go to San Antonio Raceway next Wednesday or Friday. It won't be hardcore, so feel free to come even if you have never been before.

It will be a test and tune kind of thing. We'll most likely have COBB, JB4, and Procede users turn out. Not going to turn this into a competition, in fact we don't even have to post results or anything like that.

It's just for fun. Come if you want. It costs $20 to race. I am also going to invite some non-BMW friends so we'll hopefully have an alright turnout. SAR is not very busy so you'll probably get a lot of runs in.

PM me with any questions if you don't want to post them here.

I will also have my laptop in case anyone wants to update their Procede, or connect for some datalogging. Let me know
Appreciate 0