E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Do I have an anger problem?

10-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #23
3_runner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Definitely anger issues... Now if the guy was on a bicycle, then I'd say it was a normal fantasy and indeed a proper response to his actions.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #24
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_runner View Post
Definitely anger issues... Now if the guy was on a bicycle, then I'd say it was a normal fantasy and indeed a proper response to his actions.
Fucking cyclists.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #25
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

I've had something similar happen at a McDonalds drive through, so I couldn't go anywhere. Guy was just pacing around my car when I wouldn't give him money, after over 5 minutes of him staring at me through the window and walking around my car [and the line wasn't moving], I took my pistol out of the console where he could see it and told him I'd kill him if he didn't leave me alone. That was that.

Get your concealed, don't take shit from someone you think may harm you.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 09:04 PM   #26
oneintheory
no longer a BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Ford Edge Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
I've had something similar happen at a McDonalds drive through, so I couldn't go anywhere. Guy was just pacing around my car when I wouldn't give him money, after over 5 minutes of him staring at me through the window and walking around my car [and the line wasn't moving], I took my pistol out of the console where he could see it and told him I'd kill him if he didn't leave me alone. That was that.

Get your concealed, don't take shit from someone you think may harm you.
yes, because brandishing isn't a crime or anything. nor is making threats when you have a gun.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #27
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneintheory View Post
yes, because brandishing isn't a crime or anything. nor is making threats when you have a gun.
I'm not going to wait for a meth head to make a move on me, I stayed within my car, he was close enough to be considered harassing me, after I'd repeatedly asked him to leave.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #28
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Your situation is much different from the OP and the guy in the wheelchair. Unless he was doing a trading places Eddie Murphy impersonation, he obviously didnt have the means nor opportunity to hurt the OP. Ya, he could damage the car, but the OPs response isn't warranted IMO unless the guy was armed.

Your crazy dude was fully capable of harming you, although I don't know if pulling out your gun and threatening him was the right thing to do either.
      10-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #29
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Your situation is much different from the OP and the guy in the wheelchair. Unless he was doing a trading places Eddie Murphy impersonation, he obviously didnt have the means nor opportunity to hurt the OP. Ya, he could damage the car, but the OPs response isn't warranted IMO unless the guy was armed.

Your crazy dude was fully capable of harming you, although I don't know if pulling out your gun and threatening him was the right thing to do either.
After ~5 minutes of harassment I had enough. He was pacing around my car and then stopping in front, and huffing and puffing expanding his chest. Had I not been trapped in a drive thru lane I would of just driven off, I don't like confrontation.

Some of those people stay in a wheelchair for show, I wouldn't use that as a tool to determine someones threat level.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #30
WWONG
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
After ~5 minutes of harassment I had enough. He was pacing around my car and then stopping in front, and huffing and puffing expanding his chest. Had I not been trapped in a drive thru lane I would of just driven off, I don't like confrontation.

Some of those people stay in a wheelchair for show, I wouldn't use that as a tool to determine someones threat level.

Definitely in the right due to harassment. I agree that pulling out your gun just to scare people for minor things is unnecessary.

Yes, the fellow in the wheelchair was clean shavin', his clothes were clean, and he had a bob marley backpack on which actually fits his personality. I didn't think he really was handicapped (this was in the richest mall in the Houston area... the one with the Neiman Marcus, which caters overpriced things to people)

Last edited by WWONG; 10-24-2011 at 12:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #31
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

I'd put it in neutral and rev it hard. Maybe he will shit himself and have to roll himself home soiled.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #32
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post

This.

OP is a total douchebag with anger issues.

So a guy in a wheelchair, that talked tough and postured like a jackass, but did nothing actually physical to the OP deserves to be run over???

Yes, you have anger issues and yes, you're a douchebag. Get over yourself and consider the real anger the guy on wheels might have.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #33
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Sounds like there is something definitely WONG with you.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #34
jpsum
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Sounds like there is something definitely WONG with you.
that never gets old....
Appreciate 0