E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Never Forget

09-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #67
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

as many have seen on videos, some jumped.
Not sure if this the right place to tell this...
So yesterday it was 9/11 and I went on Google and I watched first some videos on Youtube because I will never forget the terrible images from the terror on the WTC towers .

And finally after one hour of so I ended up on close pics from the jumpers on Google !
All I can say is....Don't do it ! And I had thoughts about these pics if it was responsible to post pics from these poor people in the shape of a pancake with viscera and exploded heads with brains all over the place !

Of course the pics came from the US , but if I was a family member from one of the jumpers and I saw his/her pic showed like that on the Internet I would hire a lawyer for sure !
I understand perfectly that the world must know and see what happened there , but these pics are a no go because they look like horror from hell while it were poor people who wanted only escape from a sea of fire !
I'm sorry...

And God damn these savages who did it , may their ass burn forever in hell !!!

Prayers for all the poor innocent victims, may they rest in peace ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
EALm43346.50
      09-12-2016, 05:01 PM   #68
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Ever been to the Nagasaki memorial to the bomb dropped on all those poor, innocent women and children? If not, you owe it to your own humanity to visit and see FORGIVENESS in the hope that it will never happen again, to ANYONE.

WE American feel a violation of our own soil, the hatred of "outsiders" who snuck into our airspace and killed several thousand. But put on their sandals, see the US bombing runs for months, killing your neighbors, killing your family, killing your country.

See why we are the Great White Satan?

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope one day you'll join us, and the world we be as One"
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2016, 10:25 PM   #69
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Ever been to the Nagasaki memorial to the bomb dropped on all those poor, innocent women and children? If not, you owe it to your own humanity to visit and see FORGIVENESS in the hope that it will never happen again, to ANYONE.

WE American feel a violation of our own soil, the hatred of "outsiders" who snuck into our airspace and killed several thousand. But put on their sandals, see the US bombing runs for months, killing your neighbors, killing your family, killing your country.

Given that nearly all of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi....refresh my memory on all of the bombing the US did of Saudi Arabia in the lead up to 9/11?

Outside of Iraq in return for the invasion of Kuwait and bombing the snot out of Khaddafi for Lockerby and the bombing of US servicemen and others in EU I must be having a brain fart because I can't recall the US enguaging in an attack on any ME country.

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2016, 10:47 PM   #70
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post

Uncle..well, I figure you know History pretty well...I have to disagree on your correlation here. I have always had a fascination with WWII--you can't put the bombing of Nagasaki in the same conversation as 9/11. Completely different era for starters, but on point, Hiroshima was our first attack with warning. But, Japan called the bluff and then Nagasaki. Let's be clear on our useage of Atomic weapons--say we have them to end the war...Japan call the bluff...we use them...they call the bluff again and we use them again...surrender..end of war. Intention is to not engage in full ground assault. Let's not compare bananas to apples.
      09-12-2016, 11:25 PM   #71
Unknown_Car
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Few and diffrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Never forget those who perished this day, and protect those who continue to fight for our freedom today.
This country is not fighting for the freedom. Or should i say the american corporations. Since its actually not a country since the 70's. There is thousands of judges and people who actually prove that 9/11 was inside job... to have a reason to invade iraq. But american media is brainwashing peope and shows what ever the devil wants people to know. I feel bad for all the people who died. And i am sorry for them. But there will be much wors stuff in this country because thats how american corporation survives, only by war. They even killed there own president jfk. Because he wanted to revil the truth that america never went to the moon. It was all filmed in nevada. And why do you think nasa lost all the reall footages from (apolo) because there flags were moving . But actually on the moon the flag cant be moving. They made so many mistakes in the video that they had to destroy it. American corporation made so much money that they had to kill jfk because they didnt want to loose the influence and all the money they made. Even now 2016 and they cant even get into space, without Russian engines, and they want to tell us they bean to the moon? what a bs. look what armsthrong told when he was asket if they really bean to the moon. Read about it and you will see he told him self they never bean there.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2016, 11:35 PM   #72
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Never forget those who perished this day, and protect those who continue to fight for our freedom today.
This country is not fighting for the freedom. Or should i say the american corporations. Since its actually not a country since the 70's. There is thousands of judges and people who actually prove that 9/11 was inside job... to have a reason to invade iraq. But american media is brainwashing peope and shows what ever the devil wants people to know. I feel bad for all the people who died. And i am sorry for them. But there will be much wors stuff in this country because thats how american corporation survives, only by war. They even killed there own president jfk. Because he wanted to revil the truth that america never went to the moon. It was all filmed in nevada. And why do you think nasa lost all the reall footages from (apolo) because there flags were moving . But actually on the moon the flag cant be moving. They made so many mistakes in the video that they had to destroy it. American corporation made so much money that they had to kill jfk because they didnt want to loose the influence and all the money they made. Even now 2016 and they cant even get into space, without Russian engines, and they want to tell us they bean to the moon? what a bs. look what armsthrong told when he was asket if they really bean to the moon. Read about it and you will see he told him self they never bean there.
I'm not sure about you, but I've bean to many places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50
      09-13-2016, 12:36 AM   #73
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
Uhhm..what?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
upstatedoc7559.50
      09-13-2016, 03:36 AM   #74
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh
Given that nearly all of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi....refresh my memory on all of the bombing the US did of Saudi Arabia in the lead up to 9/11?

Outside of Iraq in return for the invasion of Kuwait and bombing the snot out of Khaddafi for Lockerby and the bombing of US servicemen and others in EU I must be having a brain fart because I can't recall the US enguaging in an attack on any ME country.

Your discussion of nationalities is largely irrelevant. We aren't at war with a country. We are at more with an organization that spans many countries. That's why he fight has moved as the organization has moved - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. I am not defending all the decisions made, but I think you are confusing the issues of who we are fighting with where we are fighting.
      09-13-2016, 03:37 AM   #75
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i
I say we push them back till they fall of the edge of the flat earth! They can take Obama's foreign birth certificate and the proof the moon landing was fake with them. And after they're dead, Lee Harvey Oswald can tell them the secrets about the CIA killing Kennedy. Wait, will he be in a different place? The heaven and hell rules confuse me.
      09-13-2016, 06:36 AM   #76
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

The country's not perfect but I think it's about as close as you can get in terms of economics... the major issue we have in a completely capitalist environment is there are no limits on anything. Effectively meaning that states are 100% open for business and will back corporations no matter what as long as profits are made. That pretty much means that corporations run the country and as long as money can be made there is no limit whatsoever on greed and so forth. On the cost side, this means that you can be replaced at any time for a lower cost labor force, hence nothing is really guaranteed and you are a slave to the system, unless you become an owner of some sort or gain a market yourself... Conversely, you have communism... that's a disaster on the flip side... but FWIW, at least everyone is guaranteed a shitty job of some sort.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3787.50
      09-13-2016, 06:43 AM   #77
protecon
*May contain nuts
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M MCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Your discussion of nationalities is largely irrelevant. We aren't at war with a country. We are at more with an organization that spans many countries. That's why he fight has moved as the organization has moved - Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. I am not defending all the decisions made, but I think you are confusing the issues of who we are fighting with where we are fighting.
Why are you fighting them?
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2016, 10:05 AM   #78
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Pretty good article on the Dogs of 9/11. If you also remember, the last dog was put down a few months ago bc she was having kidney failure.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
      09-13-2016, 10:54 AM   #79
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by protecon
Quote:
Actually - we are at war with a radical ideology that knows no race or cultural boundaries.

This is why we struggle to eradicate an enemy in this war - they cannot (easily) be isolated from non-radical countries or cultures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2016, 11:01 AM   #80
jtodd_fl
Rep

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by protecon View Post
There is not a short answer to this question. Most of the people who are on the ground fighting are there fighting because their country asked them to. And that is all they really need. Why did the country ask them to? Well, there are a lot of answers. National Security? You bet. Someone strikes you, you let them know there is a price to pay. How it was done, where it was done, etc. All of that is up for debate. Yes, there are plenty of others that benefit, but I do believe that, at the core, the decision to act was one of protecting national security interests. Then, there were lots of failures along the way that made the results far less ideal than they could have been.
      09-13-2016, 11:14 AM   #81
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
Hang on, I'll be back. I didn't realize that I'd need my tinfoil hat to safely read this.

Ok. Back.

You realize that Kennedy was assassinated BEFORE the missions to the moon, yes?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3787.50
      09-13-2016, 11:17 AM   #82
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Uhhm..what?
You have to put on a tinfoil hat to understand his theory. Duh.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
jgoens3787.50
upstatedoc7559.50
      09-13-2016, 11:22 AM   #83
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
I'm not defending many of the decisions either

What I am confused about is which actions/involvements have the US been involved with that precipitated/justified 9/11

Like I pointed out, our involvement in the ME was quite limited prior to 9/11
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2016, 11:27 AM   #84
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Uncle..well, I figure you know History pretty well...I have to disagree on your correlation here. I have always had a fascination with WWII--you can't put the bombing of Nagasaki in the same conversation as 9/11. Completely different era for starters, but on point, Hiroshima was our first attack with warning. But, Japan called the bluff and then Nagasaki. Let's be clear on our useage of Atomic weapons--say we have them to end the war...Japan call the bluff...we use them...they call the bluff again and we use them again...surrender..end of war. Intention is to not engage in full ground assault. Let's not compare bananas to apples.
No correlation intended. I wanted instead to open with a showing of optimism in the human condition, to show how the worst in humanity was not responded to with additional hatred, but instead a desire to end hostilities. And not that the monument was made as a capitulation, but a true wish to protect the world.

You are correct, it was a very different time/mindset. Common courtesy, common sense, lots of common things that seem to no longer exist.
Appreciate 2
jgoens3787.50
MKSixer34184.50