E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > abu fcukin quatada

11-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
abu fcukin quatada

I can't find the angry rude thread...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-outrage.html

oh my god...pictures of the do fcukin gooder judges....what a bunch of tw8ts of the highest order...wish Quatada blows one of them up!!!... teach them a lesson....seriously...

bunch of do gooders in their country houses who spend their time reading books, drinking earl grey tea and taking part in highly academic philosophical debates about human rights/ constitution and all that b0llocks....

I'm the one taking the tube everyday, getting crushed by rude commuters, having to worry about delays, and now getting blown to pieces...and as mentioned...using my tax money to fund this cant...

hope he kills a member of the judges family....that would teach them a bloody good lesson!...
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

I agree with you here...this is an outrage. It's fucking VolkswagEn! Where did these Sun reporters do their schooling?

On a serious note, what is to stop the government, who ultimately run the country, from deporting him anyway? I mean, once he's gone, he's gone....job done What would be the real consequences of doing this?

OK, I'm sure theres plenty but what a crazy situation this country allows itself to get in!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Putting this cretinous man on a plane to Jordan would be a long way to getting David Cameron re-elected, politicians don't get it, fuck the judiciary, they are not elected nor are they in any way accountable to the masses. It is an absolute outrage that this illegal immigrant is afforded the comfort of so called British justice at zero expense to himself. This makes me so angry and make the British a laughing stock on the world stage.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
John320d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d E93

You cannot blame Abu Qatada for playing the system. The people who are prolonging this nonsense are barristers who are for and against his deportation, assisted by the judiciary of course. They all make a very nice living out of it thank you. 3 million pounds and rising if my memory serves me correctly, all coming out of our pockets.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
Cyprio
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi S4 B/Edition

Attached Images

11-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #6
AlanQS
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Jaguar XE P250 HSE

Garage List
Let him escape his house arrest and restrictions and then end up dead - accident of course.

Of course if that happened, no one would ever believe that the state wasn't implicated in it but there would be a little more respect from certain countries well east of here.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 05:03 AM   #7
phil200tdi
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport E90 LCI manual

A little poison in his food, something radio active maybe

Hell, Russia got away with it with Alexander Litvinenko
      11-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #8
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Golf 7R

Bit like the Abu Hamza situation. Even the Queen didn't understand why that fucker hadn't been air dropped to anywhere that would take him.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #9
Jedimindtrix
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpina D3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post

Lol

Made my day that.

Alpina D3 sold 2015
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
Mud
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
It is an absolute outrage that this illegal immigrant is....
He is not an illegal immigrant.

Neither as far as I remember has he committed any crimes in this country, in fact when "evidence" was put forward it got thrown out as flimsy nonsense didnt it?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #11
peterg1965
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335d M Sport, F15 X5 40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
He is not an illegal immigrant.

Neither as far as I remember has he committed any crimes in this country, in fact when "evidence" was put forward it got thrown out as flimsy nonsense didnt it?
Interesting that you go a little way to defend the man described by the Authorities as a "truly dangerous individual" and a "key UK figure" in al-Qaeda related terror activity. He supported the 9/11 attacks and was described as Osama Bin Laden's 'right hand man' in the UK. He has also spent a considerable amount of time on remand at Her Majesty's pleasure. He may not have been directly convicted of any crimes, but as a committed Islamist he has spouted enough hatred to be considered a big enough threat to our society to be detained for a prolonged period.

Did he not initially enter the UK with a falsified passport? In my book that would make him an illegal entrant into this country, he clearly got away with that.

There is something monstrously ironic and hypocritical about this man who I suspect decries western values, and stands against all British values and culture, but is happy to use the full force of British Justice system, at the taxpayers expense, to not be returned to face allegations in his native Middle East.

This episode is as much an illustration of our futile, backward leaning, ultra liberal judiciary as much as it is about the inability to deport a suspected terrorist.

Let's agree to disagree.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #12
Mud
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4

Sorry I wasnt meaning to defend him.

I agree that he needs to be removed from the UK and sent to Jordan to face prison (and torture if their constitution allows it).

You might be right about the fake passport thing. Maybe it was the other guy (Hamza?) I was thinking of.

Someone above made an interesting point, that if he is shoved onto a plane and sent away then there is not much that can be done. G4S who look after immigration centres do that regularly with people who are awaiting a legal decision on their stay etc..
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
acerboo
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335d lci

what would it cost to pay someone to put a bullet in him or just let the Jordys kidnap him?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #14
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep

Simple solution from the wife. If Strassburg rule that it wouldn't be fair to send him back then why don't they look after him.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 CS

Abu Qatada - Guilty of being an evil bastard, whatever else he is NOT guilty of.

Human rights? What about those ultimately affected (and possibly killed) by the hatred he inspires. If just one innocent person is hurt, beaten, abused or threatened (and all that assumes he doesn't decide to blow something up) by his radicalism, then I consider their human rights to be more important than his.

I am generally VERY liberal, but I take a very hard line on people who I consider to be evil, bad or operating against the greater good of humanity. Crimes (in my opinion) are irrelevant - this man is a bad human being and that is the long and short of it. I don't give a fuck what Brussels or even our own court say about that, I am led by own moral compass which doesn't striclty speaking align to what is legal (or not) in all cases.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #16
MERLIN335i
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: Gone: E92 M3 Competition Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
what would it cost to pay someone to put a bullet in him
How about starting a collection !
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #17
raf555
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERLIN335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
what would it cost to pay someone to put a bullet in him
How about starting a collection !

Put in Bush, Blair and Netanyahu as the 3 other biggest terrorists!!

Just need 2 more clowns and we can get a full round of bullets loaded in a handgun!!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #18
1 AKY
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F11 530d

Propaganda.

Read and hear the same thing over and over again and it eventually becomes the truth, even if 99% of it is "alleged".

I'm not going to condone or condemn anyone until I've seen the evidence for myself.

I wholeheartedly echo Raf555's comments.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #19
225_AB
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
I have no time for Abu Quatada but seriously guys are we suggesting that we kill someone because the Sun newspaper says he is a terrorist? After we hve shot him who is next?

So this time we decide that we won't obey our own courts on this, then which law shall we not obey next? And after that?

Don't get me wrong the man is an evil, odious individual and the sooner that he is deported the better but are we going to obey the law or get dragged down into the gutter. That is exactly what the terrorist want for ordinairy people to love in fear or compromise their own beliefs and values and sink to the bottom in terms of moral behaviour.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #20
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 AKY View Post
Propaganda.

Read and hear the same thing over and over again and it eventually becomes the truth, even if 99% of it is "alleged".

I'm not going to condone or condemn anyone until I've seen the evidence for myself.

I wholeheartedly echo Raf555's comments.
The problem with this is....it's normally "too late" when they are "convicted or found guilty"....

As they would be probably in pieces after blowing up a train or building...

Do I have to remind people that we are not dealing with "normal" criminals here?....

It's not OBD thefts, where there can be a "debate" whether this affects certain cars, if someone has a cloning key set, does that mean they're criminals? or they just happen to work for a garage? is it illegal to possess a cloning key device? should consumer protection laws be amended? what about trading standards? what about bmw warranty? should BMW UK recall all cars in the UK? what about second hand cars etc etc etc....

fcuk that!!!....we are dealing with terrorists here!....they don't care about prison! about dying!...they just want to blow something up and kill lots of people....and to that, I say kick them out!!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 06:00 AM   #21
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quite interesting when people use words like alledged, convicted, morals, values, principles, innocent until proven guilty etc....when talking about terrorists...

When is a terrorists finally branded as "guilty"? is it when he's in pieces and killed a bunch of people on a bus?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #22
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
The problem with this is....it's normally "too late" when they are "convicted or found guilty"....

As they would be probably in pieces after blowing up a train or building...

Do I have to remind people that we are not dealing with "normal" criminals here?....

It's not OBD thefts, where there can be a "debate" whether this affects certain cars, if someone has a cloning key set, does that mean they're criminals? or they just happen to work for a garage? is it illegal to possess a cloning key device? should consumer protection laws be amended? what about trading standards? what about bmw warranty? should BMW UK recall all cars in the UK? what about second hand cars etc etc etc....

fcuk that!!!....we are dealing with terrorists here!....they don't care about prison! about dying!...they just want to blow something up and kill lots of people....and to that, I say kick them out!!
I'm really confused. Is this Abu fella stealing beemers with cloned keys?
Appreciate 0