E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Where is the Where is the Palestine thread thread?

08-12-2014, 06:38 PM   #23
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE
I was worried once it was moved to the US section we were going to get some right fuckwits commenting on it, but I didn't needed to worry, all seems very mature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoah View Post
yeah i know, but kicking retards is SO much fun!
Haha i haven't even read the thread lately, partly because i give up and partly because im banned from that section. I'll log out and do it now!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #24
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Just read it.

Wow. Im speechless.

We are all terrorists because we disagree with Israel's actions.

Apparantly the illegal settlements aren't illegal.

Makes me sick.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2014, 03:09 AM   #25
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

I am just going to leave these videos here

TITLE
Palestinian Leader Mudar Zahran: Hamas is killing my people…yes you just read this right

From a Palestinian Leaders Mouth

TITLE
Australian TV Hosts Calls Out Hamas, UN

This is just very spot on! Simple and straight to the point with facts that everyone has access too.

Nice and very honest report about Israel conflict.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152300275312689

Israel is at the front of this war. People will die including women and children. Is it terrible? Well of course, but it must be held here at any cost. The world depends on Israel... and they must stand strong whether they are made to look bad.

Muslims are killing hundreds of thousands of their own and people from other faiths daily, slicing peoples throats, beheadings and making sex slaves of women whilst using their own people as slaves. I personally would prefer to be killed by a bomb than any of the other options!

Last edited by Josh1a1h; 08-13-2014 at 03:15 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2014, 06:52 AM   #26
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Lets thank Israel for killing those children with bombs, how kind and thoughtful of them.

Back to reality, the IDF use bombs because A, they can, and B Its a much easier way of killing, ie pressing a button.

World depends on Israel? Why? Because they are our role models?

And Josh please dont claim "Muslims" are doing this, or that. That's quite offensive. This is exactly the sort of reporting that gives Muslims a bad name. I mean i didn't say "Jews are killing children", or Jews are using illegal phosphorous grenades. I said Israelis IIRC.

Ah man i really don't want to get into all of this again, what has to be said has been said enough! We are just going to continue going around in circles, theres NO POINT. I'm sure members have got a good idea about whose right and wrong.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #27
Manoah
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i, LE R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE View Post
I was worried once it was moved to the US section we were going to get some right fuckwits commenting on it, but I didn't needed to worry, all seems very mature...
specially now that you're here.
      08-13-2014, 05:51 PM   #28
Manoah
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i, LE R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
I am just going to leave these videos here

TITLE
Palestinian Leader Mudar Zahran: Hamas is killing my people…yes you just read this right

From a Palestinian Leaders Mouth

TITLE
Australian TV Hosts Calls Out Hamas, UN

This is just very spot on! Simple and straight to the point with facts that everyone has access too.

Nice and very honest report about Israel conflict.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152300275312689

Israel is at the front of this war. People will die including women and children. Is it terrible? Well of course, but it must be held here at any cost. The world depends on Israel... and they must stand strong whether they are made to look bad.

Muslims are killing hundreds of thousands of their own and people from other faiths daily, slicing peoples throats, beheadings and making sex slaves of women whilst using their own people as slaves. I personally would prefer to be killed by a bomb than any of the other options!
I'm with this guy.
      08-13-2014, 10:31 PM   #29
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Some more anti semetic terrorists. Wait, they aren't muslim though?

Excellent video to watch. Not for any IDF supporters obviously.

Obviously nowadays bombing hospitals is normal as terrorists dress up as doctors and patients.

Last edited by mob17; 08-13-2014 at 10:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 02:31 AM   #30
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 Alpine White

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [0.50]
2017 BMW F30 330D  [0.00]
2014 M135  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Lets thank Israel for killing those children I mean i didn't say "Jews are killing children", or Jews are using illegal phosphorous grenades. I said Israelis IIRC.
Not wanting to take either side here but, being as Israel is the land of the Jews, isn't that exactly what you are saying?

Hopefully they will both agree to a ceasefire and stick to it Cant see either side backing down otherwise.

Last edited by Sparky68; 08-14-2014 at 02:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #31
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Some more anti semetic terrorists. Wait, they aren't muslim though?

Excellent video to watch. Not for any IDF supporters obviously.

Obviously nowadays bombing hospitals is normal as terrorists dress up as doctors and patients.
Mo, i agree with everything said in this video.

But none of it matters...
If Israel agreed to open the borders, build new houses and buildings, supply drinking water and food and gave them what they need to be self sustaining...
HAMAS will continue to fight. So Israel will continue to bomb. HAMAS only exist to kill Jews.

Palestinians want their land back... not some of it... ALL OF IT!

But they have lost it and there is nothing wrong with people fighting for land. This land has been fought over for thousands of years. It belongs to whoever can hold it.
That is how i see it. It did belong to the Jews once upon a time!

Israel agreed to share the land many times but Palestine will never agree to that.

If there is no solution and it appears there won't ever be... then only one can exist.

And to your quote saying that people just want to live in peace...
Well it has been proven that the Muslim community always segregate themselves and never attempt to live with others.

A great example is India.

"While the British still ruled India, Muslims were about 25 percent of India's population. They were scattered across the continent and were a majority of the population in India's Bengal and Punjab regions. India was a land of peoples of different ethnicities and fourteen official languages, with different dialects. The Muslims also varied in language and ethnicity, and they differed in economic class – from a wealthy few, to merchants and urban and rural poor.

Muslims mixed little with Hindus, even if they were neighbours. Muslims were strict monotheists. They saw Hindus as idolators. They had their Koran, and the Hindus had their ancient Bhagavad Gita. They did not study or eat together. They ate different foods, Muslims eating the meat of the cow, and Hindus worshipping cows. Muslims and Hindus did not intermarry. On trains, Muslim passengers drank "Muslim water" and Hindu passengers drank "Hindu water."

Muslims and Hindus in India were about as separate as blacks and whites were in the United States, but unlike most blacks in the United States, rather than seeking justice within an established system the Muslim minority was seeking separation. At the end of World War II, India was on its way to independence from British rule, and it was on its way to establishing those rules of governance called a constitution."

Pakistan managed to take land from India and house their own. Yes they are riots but it stands today. So it is very similar to what is going on over in Israel & Palestine.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #32
phil200tdi
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport E90 LCI manual

India was partitioned by the British - the land was never taken by Muslims/Hindus.

Kashmir was disputed territory as a result of its high muslim population and still is today.

Good job the British had no hand in the formation of Israel... hold on a minute...
      08-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #33
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky68 View Post
Not wanting to take either side here but, being as Israel is the land of the Jews, isn't that exactly what you are saying?

Hopefully they will both agree to a ceasefire and stick to it Cant see either side backing down otherwise.
Not really as Jews are found all over the world. Its really the zionists that are doing the killing. Plus there are a lot of Jews that dont want this.

See thats the difference. I dont claim Jews are this, jews are bad etc.

Last edited by mob17; 08-14-2014 at 08:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #34
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil200tdi View Post
India was partitioned by the British - the land was never taken by Muslims/Hindus.

Kashmir was disputed territory as a result of its high muslim population and still is today.

Good job the British had no hand in the formation of Israel... hold on a minute...
+ 1.

How many centuries did muslims/hindus live together in India? Quite a lot. Its the British that seperated them. But nooo, its east just to blame Muslims.

LOL @ Josh. Pakistan/India is the same. Right.

How many centuries before the european Jews came to Palestine did arab Jews, Muslims and Christians live?? Quite a lot and some still do today.

So this notion of muslims cant live with other people is utter bullshit and how dare someone claim that. Josh do you not realise how wrong and insulting your comments are? Why are you trying your hardest to paint a bad picture of Muslims?

This is a classic 2 part defence of a zionist, or just someone that has been drawn too deep into propaganda. That muslims are some sort of fucked up type of people that can't live with each other and they are terrorists!

I'm sure if Sky News and the BBC actually reported properly about Israel and her actions all the time, like they did with "al quaeda", then everyone would think the same about Jews; that they cant live with anyone and terrorise! Which ironically is what Josh said but its actually Israel. Think about it, they go into arab land, take it, then block everyone out and create their own private JEWISH communities.

So whos the one who cant live with other people again?

I thought we had intelligent people on here that would respect other religions but i guess its just the world we live in that saying something about Muslims is ok. Im disgusted.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #35
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

According to Josh then, if some chinese armies came and killed everyone in Israel, they could claim the land and there would be no complaints, as it belongs to whoever can hold it.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 09:07 AM   #36
Rudz
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335D xDrive Shadow Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil200tdi

Not really it was religion that made British partition India, Mohammad Ali Jinnah would not have it any other way and Gandhi had to accede
      08-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #37
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Anyways josh i'll give you the benefit of the doubt as i've met you in the past and you seem like a nice guy.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #38
phil200tdi
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport E90 LCI manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
Not really it was religion that made British partition India, Mohammad Ali Jinnah would not have it any other way and Gandhi had to accede
Indeed, but the land wasn't grabbed.

The partitioning was done on a very arbitrary basis by a small team of British geographers (with no experience of India) over a period of circa 1 month. Subsequently millions of people moved homes - mass chaos ensued with looting and racist attacks on trains etc.
      08-14-2014, 11:05 AM   #39
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

I've found in the past few weeks its very hard to have a debate on forums about politics. I wish we could have these debates in person at meets, but it would bring the mood RIGHT down lol
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2014, 01:33 PM   #40
Rudz
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335D xDrive Shadow Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil200tdi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudz View Post
Indeed, but the land wasn't grabbed.

The partitioning was done on a very arbitrary basis by a small team of British geographers (with no experience of India) over a period of circa 1 month. Subsequently millions of people moved homes - mass chaos ensued with looting and racist attacks on trains etc.
Know about it only too well mate, about 15 million crossed borders and half a million got killed in the process, all in the name of bloody religion..
      08-14-2014, 07:12 PM   #41
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17
I've found in the past few weeks its very hard to have a debate on forums about politics. I wish we could have these debates in person at meets, but it would bring the mood RIGHT down lol
Utterly pointless to debate this on forums. My dad is a Palestinian and we also have family in the region (not Gazza thankfully), so I can speak with an understanding of what is truly going on !

Not many people understand the true issues and simply absorb the Zionist based media and claim it as fact.

Forget the debate, if you want to act then do it with your pocket as that is where it will hurt.

#boycottisrael
#gazzaunderattack

Check out the buycott app (that's not a spelling mistake btw) and save your breath but make a difference !!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 05:25 PM   #42
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Yep it is pointless.

Already got that app mate its great
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 05:40 PM   #43
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manoah View Post
specially now that you're here.
Says the man who says "but kicking retards is SO much fun!'

The rest of the world looks in on the USA as being great in many ways, but also the most insular and inbred nation on the planet, and saying things like that really doesn't help your corner much.

Before you get all defensive, we get that is not all Americans, but that is how much of America is viewed from the outside world, and even a lot of intelligent Americans agree.

It was a comment that actually made me laugh, but it was a bit of a "Team America" comment.

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 05:41 PM   #44
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

Israel is in the wrong with everything that has gone on, but as I said before, while Hamas in in charge there is no hope for the Palestinians.
Appreciate 0