E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > I like living dangerously...

01-29-2013, 02:04 AM   #23
Quasimodem
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
2009 335d US  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruppeM3 View Post
I actually got down to zero. The dealer supposedly filled up my def tank after my first oil change(BULLSHIT!). Not even a thousand miles later my car said I only had 1,000 miles left. So after fighting with them for a while I finally decided to take my car in. That morning I had fifteen miles left until the car wouldn't start. So when I arrived at the dealership I had run out. Good thing the car was still running. Then I parked in there customer parking lot and turned it off, got my loaner and drove away Later that day when I picked up my car, my service adviser told me that they needed six guys to push my car into the tech's stall. I forgot to mention that I parked my car on a down hill slope.
No concern about your paint job on the rear end? At least lets hope none of the guys were married, I can imagine some nice big wedding ring scratches.
Speakers: CDT Audio HD-42 comps--front doors (RAAMmat deadened), CDT ES-06 6.5" woofers--kickpanl Pods, Hertz EBX202R dual 8" ported trunk sub. Amps: Phoenix Gold RSd 500.4 (comps & pods). PG RSd 600.1 (sub). Power & Ground: 4AWG Streetwires w/RockFosgt RFDB1 distro blocks. Input: HU lineout--Kicker KISL RCA adapters--RockFosgt RFIT-6 cables--Audiocontrol Matrix--Monster cables--RSd 500.4--lineout Monstr Cabl to RSd 600.1.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #24
gruppeM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 335d M-Sport, 4.8is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
No concern about your paint job on the rear end? At least lets hope none of the guys were married, I can imagine some nice big wedding ring scratches.
Well I did fail to mention that my buddy works at the dealership. So I have an eye on my cars at all times. He's a tech with Mini. The BMW dealership is right next door. The same company owns both dealerships so he knows most of the techs
Appreciate 0