Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Could someone look at this alignment data?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

03-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
kenbrinkman
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M235xi

Garage List
Could someone look at this alignment data?

I had 4 new Michelin PS2 ZP's put on my OEM 18" style 197 wheels. I had really bad wear on my driver's side front tire, to the point where the steel banding was showing. I had tire rack ship the tires to sears auto to be mounted, balanced, and have an alignment done. I brought it to sears auto only because they had the best reviews in my area unfortunately. I thought they handled it pretty well. My only issue (other than greasy fingerprints on the door panel) is that the steering wheel is ever so slightly off center and I'm not sure whether that's a function of a misalignment or the steering wheel not being centered pre-alignment.

So I attached the pre/post alignment data. I was surprised they weren't able to get it more within spec, is that normal? I have a 6 month/6k warranty on the alignment so I can bring it back if there's an issue. What do you guys think? Thanks.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      03-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
kenbrinkman
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M235xi

Garage List
Nobody? ;_;
Appreciate 0