E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Cleaning out dried juice out of the A/C control

03-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
Cleaning out dried juice out of the A/C control

Ok, so over 6 months ago I was driving my E90 and decied to shake up my energy drink in a shaker and didn't notice the lid wasn't clicked on all the way. When I shook it my drink spilled all over the place and made a mess... It all dried out but ever since then the sugar in the drink made my bottons stuck! I'm sure it happens to everyone and I'm sure you know how annoying it is. Well bottons worked but they made noise and were harder to press. So today I decided to clean them up. DIY is pretty easy and I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out just from the pictures. Just make sure to be careful popping out the bottons because each botton has a little tab on the inside that prevents it from falling out, don't brake them.. Be very gentle with taking your A/C control apart because tabs break off easily. Fortunatly I didn't break any off and everything clean out perfectly.... DIY all in the pictures!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0