E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Moritz BMW Arlington

08-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
TAMU09KA
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z71 Tahoe/ E46

Moritz BMW Arlington

Went by there in the past week and very unimpressed with their salesmen. New car salesmen seemed to know much more than the used division but were still off on a lot of their facts and couldnt answer 25 percent of my questions. The used car salesmen hadnt the slightest clue of the BMWs they were selling and could not distinguish between difference in audio systems in the e90s nor could they tell anything of the engine differences.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
krnboy817
Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i coupe

i felt the same way... plus they wont budge even slightly on their prices either. i think their inventory is on par compared to other dealers, but definitely ended up not buying one from there for sure. plus their dealership isnt as nice as others... especially classic and the new bmw dallas.

went across metroplex to bmw dallas and ended up purchasing two the same day.

driving is poetry in motion.
Appreciate 0