E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Tower Shops this Friday 12/7

12-09-2007, 05:33 AM   #23
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 335i View Post
Just wait until the 22nd. VIP wasn't allowed to run anything around 11.4 because of roll cage, etc. he needed. He is going to stretch the rules and do it once for us. Quit yer bitchin.
Umm... For the record - stating a documented FACT, isn't bitchin'. Don't post inaccurate information if you get all butthurt when you're later corrected. Get it str8. Regardless, my point was that it's a funny way of describing that someone showed up somewhere. I won't touch your roll cage comment cuz I'm not in the mood.LOL

PS. 11.4 STILL isn't "11"

peace
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2007, 07:55 AM   #24
RRGOO7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GTR

Quote:
Just wait until the 22nd. VIP wasn't allowed to run anything around 11.4 because of roll cage, etc. he needed. He is going to stretch the rules and do it once for us. Quit yer bitchin.
will you quit with the "just wait shit?" congrats to him if he runs low 11's great achievement but jesus i don't need someone telling me ohh just wait like im betting against them or something. People have been getting so defensive about this VIP Tunning car its ridiculous. I hope VIP tunning can run low 11's but im not waiting for shit. LOL hes going to stretch the rule and do it for us .....ohhh boy i feel privileged now
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2007, 10:23 AM   #25
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRGOO7 View Post
will you quit with the "just wait shit?" congrats to him if he runs low 11's great achievement but jesus i don't need someone telling me ohh just wait like im betting against them or something. People have been getting so defensive about this VIP Tunning car its ridiculous. I hope VIP tunning can run low 11's but im not waiting for shit. LOL hes going to stretch the rule and do it for us .....ohhh boy i feel privileged now

+1: I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with braggin' rights that will lead to sales of his "patented" intake, etc...(read: sarcasm).

Seriously - I'd love to see success with VIP's car or any other tuner on the 335 as I too would be interested in some of these mods, if proven to be effective and reliable.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #26
vip_tuning
Private
Rep
Drives: 07' 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZNG View Post

+1: I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with braggin' rights that will lead to sales of his "patented" intake, etc...(read: sarcasm).

Seriously - I'd love to see success with VIP's car or any other tuner on the 335 as I too would be interested in some of these mods, if proven to be effective and reliable.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #27
TheRusski
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i E92

Garage List
2011 328i  [10.00]
I walked by the MB and Lambos didn't see anyone. Plus what kind of shitty spot did you guys find? Why all the way on the back???? There was plenty of space on the front, near rice burners.

Quote:
We were there. VIP Tuning's 11 second 335 was there, my 335 was there, my two friends with M3's were there...my friend's 330ci was there. We were there in the back left corner and then moved to the Viper/MB/Lamborghini area.
      12-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #28
TheRusski
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i E92

Garage List
2011 328i  [10.00]
Maybe you are right, but I thought that the ORIGINAL POST stated 6:30 sharp, and the reason why I was able to post it on there by 8:18 is because I posted it from the TOWER SHOPS. (didn't your BMWs came with free wireless? that's what the fin is for on the roof, lol.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZNG View Post
Privyet - maybe they got there after you left. You must of left pretty quickly since you were able to post this by 8:18pm.

I used to go quite a bit and remember people usually get there between 7:30-8:30pm. There does seem to be a lot of last minute drop outs, too.