E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > FibreOptix Experiences

07-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

FibreOptix Experiences

I am looking at a Carbon Fiber M3 Rear Lip Spoiler and their price is incredibly good. Does anyone have experience with their quality vs. another vendor? You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw f80

That company is sucks,they sell me a led e90 tail light cause some problem in my car and never explain to me.This is suck company,I hope every one should not buy any stuff from them.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrinYuan View Post
That company is sucks,they sell me a led e90 tail light cause some problem in my car and never explain to me.This is suck company,I hope every one should not buy any stuff from them.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #4
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Quote:
When i posted the LEDs for sale, i posted this as well:

***As for error codes, some cars have and some have not. The vehicles that did throw a code, only came up with (1) code, for a turn signal, and the code was not on all the time. If it does happen, it shows for 2-3 seconds and goes away ONLY at the beginning of driving. For long drives it happen 1 out of 5 times of driving, only for 2 seconds.

a little while ago i received an email from this person. :

I find out a problem with my e90 with led light installed,at the night,some kinds of problem start coming to me.I want you to refund for me if possible,becasue it make my car run slow and the cel come out.Thanks."

I replied back:"You were aware a "Bulb Out" light could come on. It was posted clearly in the thread. The CEL DOES NOT come on, because of these lights. A “bulb out” light could possibly light, not a CEL. CEL is “Check Engine Light” and has NOTHING to do with your tail lights. You have other problems with your car, sorry I cannot refund. I can replace them, but not return them. Sorry, but I will try and help you in any other way."[/font]

I got this in return:No problem,I will post at e90 post .com and let every one know your company is sucks,I will post a bad feeback to your guy's company too.299 dollar is ok if you don't mind it happy,I wish you have better future and take care yourself

CONCLUSION: This customers english isn't very good. Maybe he couldn't read the entire thread or maybe he just didn't. I was willing to help him but if his car is running like crap and he has a CEL, the LEDs i sold him in NO WAY caused it. I have the SAME LEDs in my car for 4 months now, not 1 issue.

Guy is a joke, Vendors, "Gotta LOVE retail
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 01:53 AM   #5
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep

However,I willing to sell my one day led light for 239,let me know anybody want it,becasue the led light drive me crazy and I don't want to deal with fibre optix again.What a led light?Look nice but the problem keep comming,also fibre optix provide me a poor customer serive.I hope u have better future.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 02:08 AM   #6
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep

I explain one more time when I have led light at the night,when I start my car moved jerkily and the dash light blinking,in the same time I felt I losing power of my e90 335i,oh,my god.I like the led light but already give me hard time,I wish somebody can take away from my hand.If u living at norcal bayare,please come to ride with me,then you will know what I'm saying.Thank.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 02:26 AM   #7
Kyosho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GT3 // Panamera Turbo

Quote:
I explain one more time when I have led light at the night,when I start my car moved jerkily and the dash light blinking,in the same time I felt I losing power of my e90 335i,oh,my god.I like the led light but already give me hard time,I wish somebody can take away from my hand.If u living at norcal bayare,please come to ride with me,then you will know what I'm saying.Thank.
Your car runs like crap and you are blaming LEDs? I dont see the connection.
The LEDs are draining your HP, OH Nos

better get your flame suit on.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #8
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

OP, dang for a guy that lives in cali...ur english is very poor....

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #9
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep

That is ok,I know people will understanding what I'm saying.I just want to remind people at the e90 post,be careful deal with that company.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 10:28 AM   #10
r3volution
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosho View Post
Your car runs like crap and you are blaming LEDs? I dont see the connection.
The LEDs are draining your HP, OH Nos

better get your flame suit on.
Wait wait!

Does that mean if I remove all my lights (headlights, tailights, fogs) then I GAIN HP?!!??!!?

Whoa! That's crazy!

Quote:
You sound like a 5 year old kid. Did you parents' not buy you the lollipop you wanted?

If you're going to rant, do it with PROPER grammar and in an orderly fashion.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #11
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3volution View Post
Wait wait!

Does that mean if I remove all my lights (headlights, tailights, fogs) then I GAIN HP?!!??!!?

Whoa! That's crazy!

You sound like a 5 year old kid. Did you parents' not buy you the lollipop you wanted?

If you're going to rant, do it with PROPER grammar and in an orderly fashion.

Ahhhhh HAHAH
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #12
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

who needs a Cat delete, when you can remove your lights and gain power (FREE30-45hp gain. MUST BE AT NIGHT ONLY) WILL NOT RECEIVE SAME POWER DELIVERY DURING THE DAY, caution, member MIGHT want to return FREE advice for FULL refund. Almost likel a pulley system without having to go through the mess of changin ur belts...
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #13
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep

F Fibre optix.You guys sucks.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #14
BayAreaE92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 91' 850i

Garage List
1991 850i  [7.75]
2007 328i Coupe  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2008, 12:03 AM   #15
Kyosho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GT3 // Panamera Turbo

Quote:
F Fibre optix.You guys sucks.
someone bad this guy -___- he thinks that the LED taillights are making his car slower.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #16
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
I heard from other people that these lights do suck. what darrin wants is his refund because of a bulb error light. i dont understand why people are flamin and fukin with him when a company that sold him a shit product that gives out an error light and cant refund the money back? i saw darrins lights during the day and you cant see shit. wouldnt it be a dangerous if someone behind him couldnt see his brake lights and hits him from behind? i think it would.

lets take for example if you buy a printer from best buy and it doesnt work, would you return it? i would because it doesnt work. I dont see anywhere in your "policy" that a product cant be refunded. please state me if im wrong.

and plus you guys make fun of a member on the forum sayin his english is bad and shiet. basically callin him a fob, a kid because of his english. well i bet you more than 50% of the members on this forum dont know how to use proper english. please keep your racist comments aside. i understood what he said and so did all of you if you are replying to his comments. thats all that matters.
      07-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #17
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreOptix View Post
who needs a Cat delete, when you can remove your lights and gain power (FREE30-45hp gain. MUST BE AT NIGHT ONLY) WILL NOT RECEIVE SAME POWER DELIVERY DURING THE DAY, caution, member MIGHT want to return FREE advice for FULL refund. Almost likel a pulley system without having to go through the mess of changin ur belts...
cat delete can make your car faster? lol...good one.
      07-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #18
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
I heard from other people that these lights do suck. what darrin wants is his refund because of a bulb error light. i dont understand why people are flamin and fukin with him when a company that sold him a shit product that gives out an error light and cant refund the money back? i saw darrins lights during the day and you cant see shit. wouldnt it be a dangerous if someone behind him couldnt see his brake lights and hits him from behind? i think it would.

lets take for example if you buy a printer from best buy and it doesnt work, would you return it? i would because it doesnt work. I dont see anywhere in your "policy" that a product cant be refunded. please state me if im wrong.

and plus you guys make fun of a member on the forum sayin his english is bad and shiet. basically callin him a fob, a kid because of his english. well i bet you more than 50% of the members on this forum dont know how to use proper english. please keep your racist comments aside. i understood what he said and so did all of you if you are replying to his comments. thats all that matters.
1st off, in no way was that meant to be a racial comment. My mother came staight off the Boat from Italy and she cant type or write english AT ALL. So do even go there with the racial BS.

2nd, i can appriciate you trying to help your buddy out. It was listed in the thread that it could through "Bulb out" codes. I mention that to everyone and i made sure it was clearly written on HOW it may happen, WHEN it may happen, and for HOW LONG. I didn't put: " May cause codes(.)" I had a normal size paragraph. I have been driving with the SAME SET for almost 4 months now. I had the 1st set to hit these shores as a test unit. I still use that same TEST UNIT today.

You friend has more issues with this car then lights. CEL is check engine light. Nothing to do with brakes lights parking lights or turn sigs. I offered him a replacement set, No. I offered him cash back after the restocking shipping and merchant charges, didnt get a reply.

Lastly, this isnt best buy and i dont rake in millions and i dont have an extended warranty plan. All the sets i have sold, he is the ONLY issue. Could there be a bad set? Sure! Thats why i offered a replacement.

When you read this back to him or translate, whatever, please tell him to stop leaving me PMs that he wants to FUCK ME IN THE ASS...
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2008, 01:04 AM   #19
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
FiberOptix, be it as the OP may come across a bit rude and demanding, not everyone on the board has 100% proper knowledge of the English language. How about you go to a foreign country such as China and attempt to speak Cantonese or Mandarin in your broken accent...how would you feel if people made fun of you just because your different?

As a vendor your actions of making fun of a customer because of his ethnicity is way beyond wrong. You think of yourself as a highly respected retail vendor?

If the customer is willing to give back the lights in it's original condition, I don't see why you can't provide a refund. I understand you stated the lights may produce an error but it really just means, buy at your own risk, if the lights fail, your screwed.

Great vendor, you just messed up your reputation on this forum. FYI, don't think no one will see this thread either...even if you provide poor service, making fun of the customer is just f*cked up.
      07-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #20
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
1st off, in no way was that meant to be a racial comment. My mother came staight off the Boat from Italy and she cant type or write english AT ALL. So do even go there with the racial BS.

2nd, i can appriciate you trying to help your buddy out. It was listed in the thread that it could through "Bulb out" codes. I mention that to everyone and i made sure it was clearly written on HOW it may happen, WHEN it may happen, and for HOW LONG. I didn't put: " May cause codes(.)" I had a normal size paragraph. I have been driving with the SAME SET for almost 4 months now. I had the 1st set to hit these shores as a test unit. I still use that same TEST UNIT today.

You friend has more issues with this car then lights. CEL is check engine light. Nothing to do with brakes lights parking lights or turn sigs. I offered him a replacement set, No. I offered him cash back after the restocking shipping and merchant charges, didnt get a reply.

Lastly, this isnt best buy and i dont rake in millions and i dont have an extended warranty plan. All the sets i have sold, he is the ONLY issue. Could there be a bad set? Sure! Thats why i offered a replacement.

When you read this back to him or translate, whatever, please tell him to stop leaving me PMs that he wants to FUCK ME IN THE ASS...
Restocking, shipping and merchant charges? HAHAHAHHA! wtf..
exactly how many of these did you sell? One to him?
In your thread it doesnt even show a picture of the error code, how many times it goes on and off. and the product on a car. it just shows a picture from ebay and your name MS painted all over it. It just has all this BS error code this error code that.
Answer me please. If he gets into a car accident because of your non visible LED lights tell me, will you be responsible?

Darrin don't even deal with this guy. Just take it straight to paypal or your credit card company.
      07-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #21
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
You went there with the Racial BS.

Quote:
Pak and I don't even know this guy...this is the first time I've seen him post or recognize his SN on e90post. Like I said before, your a vendor that sells janky products, just wants the money then run. What you should have done is make sure the lights don't throw ANY sort of error then release them.

Quote:
No where in your previous posts did you mention anything about offering him cash back. Are you lying out of your ass now? Rstocking chargres are resonable as this be a pretty expensive product and I understand it's probably hard to come across sales...as for shipping, a vendor should cover that.

Quote:

Which is why the implemented ideal of "Sell the product, if it messes up, then your screwed"

FiberOptix, you didn't come across as a professional in responding to Darrin so you don't get the respect and coutesy of treated like a respectable vendor. Again, messing up your reputation even more.
      07-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #22
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
You went there with the Racial BS.

Pak and I don't even know this guy...this is the first time I've seen him post or recognize his SN on e90post. Like I said before, your a vendor that sells janky products, just wants the money then run. What you should have done is make sure the lights don't throw ANY sort of error then release them.

No where in your previous posts did you mention anything about offering him cash back. Are you lying out of your ass now? Rstocking chargres are resonable as this be a pretty expensive product and I understand it's probably hard to come across sales...as for shipping, a vendor should cover that.

Which is why the implemented ideal of "Sell the product, if it messes up, then your screwed"

FiberOptix, you didn't come across as a professional in responding to Darrin so you don't get the respect and coutesy of treated like a respectable vendor. Again, messing up your reputation even more.
+1 to all.
even fibreoptix doenst know what hes talkin about.
cat deletes make your car faster? orly now.. hAHHAHA

can you post all the pictures of the lights you sold? customer reviews? and not your own car. i believe this is the first review ive seen for these lights. and you say 1 out of how many number of people complained and that was darrin?
if you as a vendor cant cover your own fees/charge the customer with your fees and just stock up on all this crap products, why become a vendor in the first place?