E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Coding Out SES Codes

07-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Coding Out SES Codes

Ive had a great many cars and on the GM cars you can remove and delete codes from throwing SES lights. As time goes on I know of a few Im going to want to go away. Is it possible to remove DTC codes from tripping an SES light or is that still a future item for the BMW world?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
BOBKUR
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 E 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyguy View Post
Ive had a great many cars and on the GM cars you can remove and delete codes from throwing SES lights. As time goes on I know of a few Im going to want to go away. Is it possible to remove DTC codes from tripping an SES light or is that still a future item for the BMW world?
You can always get a GOVERNMENT MOTORS VEHICLE.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBKUR View Post
You can always get a GOVERNMENT MOTORS VEHICLE.
Ive had plenty, and Im sure I will have more in the future. Your political outlook on the question helps none at all. Not to be harsh but its a question not a political debate. EFI live and HP tuners on Gm's you can setup the codes so they do not throw the SES light although the code would be present. Is there software that does this for BMW?
Appreciate 0