E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: brand new GoMiniGo no holes License plate holder

12-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
jigga
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6 50i

FS: brand new GoMiniGo no holes License plate holder

Hey All,

I just picked up a gominigo license plate holder and got an extra one. the guy who parks next to me in my condo building owns a 3 series too and i asked him if he wanted me to get him one so we can save on shipping. the guy said yes and ever since i got it about 3 weeks ago, i emailed him to meet up and he never responded, so now i'm sitting here with this extra holder that i paid for, trying to do the guy a favor so he doesnt get a ticket (his plate is in his windshield) and he sticks me for the damn thing.

The kit is brand spanking new and in all its packaging. Here's what the contents look like:

and here's what it looks like on a car:

The kit is made to fit on: E36 M3, Z3, E90, E91, E92, E93, 1 Series

One of the forum vendors is selling it for $69 + shipping but I got it for $55 plus shipping.

When you factor in exchange, shipping(split between 2) and GST that I had to pay, it comes out to $90. Considering I was doing a favor for the guy that I didn't have to, I'd rather not lose money on it.

Let me know if anyone wants it, I can meet up if you're around Woodbridge/Mississauga as well.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
Perfectus
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i/F10 528XI

I searching the forum and stumbled across this...did you install yours? are you happy with the quality?

willing to ship?
Injen DCI w/ Cyba Scoop - M-Tech Rear - ///M3 Rear Lip Spoiler - ///M5 SMG Shift Knob & iDrive Knob - BMW Performance Hand Brake - BMWCCA Member
Appreciate 0