E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels and Tires > BavarianX|HANKOOK TIRES $80 REBATE PROGRAM IS BACK!!!!

Closed Thread

04-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Brian@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

BavarianX|HANKOOK TIRES $80 REBATE PROGRAM IS BACK!!!!

Hankook Tires' $80 rebate program is back!!! This offer ends 6/30/2012! We are pairing these tires with any of our wheel & tire packages including the following brands:
  • Avant Garde
  • EuroTek
  • Miro
  • Etc

Hankook Tire Launches 2012 "Great Catch" Promotion

Grand Prize Winner of Baseball-themed Rebate and Giveaway Could Drive Away in a New 2012 MINI Cooper S Convertible

WAYNE, N.J., March 27, 2012 - With the boys of summer taking the field at baseball stadiums across the country, Hankook Tire America Corp. today announced the launch of its spring 'Great Catch' mail-in rebate and car giveaway promotion.

The 'Great Catch' giveaway will award one lucky winner with a 2012 MINI Cooper S Convertible. Consumers can register for this no purchase necessary giveaway promotion online at www.hankooktireusa.com/greatcatch2012 between April 1st and June 30th 2012. Upon registering, consumers will be automatically entered into a random drawing to win the promotion's grand prize 2012 MINI Cooper S Convertible.

"Our Great Catch promotion and mail-in rebate have seen enormous success in past years with tens of thousands of consumers participating," said Mr. Soo Il Lee, President of Hankook Tire America Corp. "We are excited for this season's promotion as we continue to grow our brand in the U.S. through sports-related marketing initiatives which not only engage consumers in new ways but also give them a chance to win and save big while enjoying the national past-time."

Additionally, consumers who purchase four qualifying Hankook tires from an authorized Hankook dealer between April 1st and June 30th of 2012 are eligible for a mail-in rebate of up to $80. To take part in this offer, consumers can locate participating Hankook retailers using Hankook's dealer locater found at www.hankooktireusa.com. The 'Great Catch' Mail-In Rebate and 2012 MINI Cooper S Convertible Giveaway will be promoted through print and online channels. Posters at retail locations will provide details regarding the offer, while consumers can also take advantage of a "QR" (Quick Read) code that will send information about the promotion directly to their mobile devices.

As baseball season gets under way, Hankook will increase its commitment to professional baseball for the upcoming 2012 season by advertising behind home plate in 26 Major League Baseball parks around the country, up from 22 parks last year.

The qualifying products that are part of the 2012 'Great Catch' Mail-in Rebate offer include:

Ultra-High Performance Summer: Ventus V12 evo - As winter turns to spring and then summer, drivers looking for the ultimate in Ultra-High Performance tire ability need to look no further than the Ventus V12 evo. Having earned high marks from some of the most respected automotive and consumer magazines in the world, the Ventus V12 evo incorporates an innovative design that provides superior braking, handling and feedback under the most demanding driving conditions.

Premium Touring All-Season: Optimo H727 - For drivers looking for a Premium Touring All-Season tire, the Optimo H727 has their needs covered. Designed to provide drivers with a quiet, composed ride, the Optimo H727 comes with an amazing 100,000 mile treadwear and road hazard limited warranty, one of the best in the industry.

Luxury Performance Touring All-Season: Optimo H426 - Introduced in 2011, the Optimo H426 has been engineered to provide the perfect balance between performance and comfort. Additionally, the Optimo H426 is original equipment on a number of vehicles for some of the world's leading automotive manufacturers such as the Lincoln MKT, Ford Explorer, Volkswagen Passat and the Hyundai Sonata. The Optimo H426 is backed by a 60,000 mile treadwear and road hazard limited warranty.

Premium Highway All-Season Light Truck/SUV: Dynapro HT - The Dynapro HT is designed to provide drivers of Light Trucks, Vans and SUVs improved snow traction, low rolling resistance and longer treadwear. Introduced in 2011, the Dynapro HT has been recognized for its performance by leading consumer publications. Additionally, the Dynapro HT recently received a Consumers Digest "Best Buy" rating in the magazine's All-Season SUV/Truck Tires Midrange category. The Dynapro HT is backed by a 70,000 mile treadwear and road hazard limited warranty in its P-Metric sizes.

For more information, please visit the Hankook website at www.hankooktireusa.com
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
05E46
Private
Rep
Drives: 05E46 sedan w/oem sprt pkg

Can I get a quote for a set of 225/40/19 x2 and 255/35/19 x2 Hankook VentusV12 evo??? Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

I'd like to get quoted for a set of
235/35/19 front
265/30/19 rear please

shipped to 22312
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
Zuluaga
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93 6 speed

quote for
245/35/19 front
265/30/19 rear
Price for pairs just in case I only replace my fronts.
Hankook V12's please shipped to 33025 business address.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
Saigon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe

damn it i just bought my v12's a month and a half ago!

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
Brian@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Sorry guys! We do not ship tires. We only sell tires locally or pair them with our wheel packages.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread