E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Wicked Wheels

05-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

Wicked Wheels

WW at manor royal Crawley sussex ,I went there today and had a look at there set up five guys and two industrial units set up to turn around 250 wheels a week .Really professional set up £55 plus vat to have your wheel stripped then bead blasted Primed in powder coat then painted with a water based silver stoved off then a coat of laquer they then refit and balance your tyre .

The thing i found most interesting was when i asked how long they took in the stripping process well it depends on where the wheels originate he said bmw rims and porsche strip quickest because the paint is really soft/poor .Yikes that is what ant397 told me about the oem finish on M3CSL rims and how much more durable the service they offer is well i have had them do all 4 mini r85 s spokes 17" at £200 cash .

I would have no problem in giving them the thumbs up,Its not very often i have the privlige of meeting such a team dedicated to there work BMW chandlers could learn a huge amount about customer service from Les and his guys ,I wish i had taken a camera to show off there work .

so if you have damaged wheels get in there and take a look .
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #2
nagge
Swedish user
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 06' E90 330dA