E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Persians**

11-16-2008, 03:58 AM   #199
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M240i

poufius!!! shiiit lots of persians in the oc.. im moving there in a month to newport
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #200
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Axe Murderer with headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverDrive View Post
What you are saying is true. My dad's business is partly in dubai so I know what goes on and stuff with the cars. They basically can't bring a new car to Iran since it would be importing it and that would cost a whole lot of money (90% tariff on cars). Therefore, they either rent them from exotic rental services or they buy them used or lease them and bring them in Tehran to show off and pick up a couple of hot babes and have fun for 6 months. After the 6 month allowed period for them to have the car in Iran, they either take the car back to Dubai and keep it there or they bring it back and re-register it with the Iranian customs.

Fortuneately, one of my dad's good friends works in the customs office and he can allow my dad to bring a car in for as long as he wishes to keep it. So he might be bringing the X6 xDrive35i.

I hope that cleared things up a bit for you guys.
EXACTLY, thanks for the clarification, but I have a couple old friends there and they tell me all about the fake ballers lol
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #201
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT View Post
That's the fastest production car BMW offers. If you are talking exotics, then that's a different category but even then M5 , M6 is almost Gallardo territory. Also no SMG, no care! Your 335I is XI, I mean come on! Talk about buying a SUV as a Sport cars. Ragging on the poor M5 owner lol.

Matte Black 7 Series Iran:

So I guess AWD cars arent sports cars? Porsche 911 TT?? That lambo you mention is also AWD...get your facts straight.

There are 335s with a couple mods running 11s...to me thats fast. I compare fast to the fastest car I've been in which for me is a TT Supra....

Go back to trying and selling your e46 M3 for 40k
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #202
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post

So I guess AWD cars arent sports cars? Porsche 911 TT?? That lambo you mention is also AWD...get your facts straight.

There are 335s with a couple mods running 11s...to me thats fast. I compare fast to the fastest car I've been in which for me is a TT Supra....

+1, i think this guys is smoking pot. AWD FTW!!! although I'd still take RWD if i didn't live in Canada
________
SPICE WEED
________
Hawaii Dispensaries
________
Body Science
________
GAY HUNK

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 09:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #203
M3-ADDICT
GAM3-OVR
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan E46 M3 ZCP

Quote:

Let's see the real fake ball: Pdjafari: Almost 30 Years old IT trouble shoot guy Jeegar tala, no house still renting, goes and buys a cheap 3 series just to say I drive a BMW. Granted, in Nova 16 year olds drive this same bmw In High School. Almost instantly realizes can't afford it and thread after thread comes on every single forum in forms of feelers, to FS threads. Finally realizes he is stock with the 335. Not to mention, you bought the cheapest version in manual and no options. Then you are making fun of these guys in Iran rockin those exotics. Gotta love it, it's always the dude who tries the hardest I swear to god. You are that Lexus driver who takes 2 stops when parking when the M3, M5, M6 all park normal.
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG SOLD
2004 + 2005 BMW E46 M3 SOLD
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #204
M3-ADDICT
GAM3-OVR
United_States
Rep

Quote:
+1, i think this guys is smoking pot. AWD FTW!!! although I'd still take RWD if i didn't live in Canada
Trust me, I know this guys finances that's why I'm chopping his balls. Besides, he is P3rsian so it's ok... I love you PdJafari
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #205
M3-ADDICT
GAM3-OVR
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #206
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Trust me, I know this guys finances that's why I'm chopping his balls. Besides, he is P3rsian so it's ok... I love you PdJafari
lol, i c, but damn man, you didn't have to tell us his life, that's kind of personal stuff imo.
________
HAWAII MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
________
Honda 2Rc146
________
Laos Recipes
________
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Forums

Last edited by OverDrive; 04-14-2011 at 09:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #207
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep

Quote:

________
Honda Airwave Specifications
________
Vapormatic
________
NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
________
Maryjane

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #208
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep

________
SUZUKI GZ SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
________
Battle of the bands
________
MARIJUANA REHAB ADVICE
________
Lamborghini lm001 history

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #209
M3-ADDICT
GAM3-OVR
United_States
Rep

Quote:
lol, i c, but damn man, you didn't have to tell us his life, that's kind of personal stuff imo.
Sall good, I just read it from one of his thread over at G35Driver. I figure if he wanted to share it in a thread with a lot of people, he wouldn't mind it here. Besides, nothing wrong with ghetto balling. A lot of Persians do that, how do you think BMW and Benz go through their 3 Series and C class lease programs so fast.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #210
M3-ADDICT
GAM3-OVR
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I just Came
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 11:15 PM   #211
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Sall good, I just read it from one of his thread over at G35Driver. I figure if he wanted to share it in a thread with a lot of people, he wouldn't mind it here. Besides, nothing wrong with ghetto balling. A lot of Persians do that, how do you think BMW and Benz go through their 3 Series and C class lease programs so fast.
lol, tru dat
________
Justin bieber fans
________
Vapir No2
________
FORD MEL ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
________
Vapor herbal & aromatherapy vaporizer

Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #212
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
o wow ghetto balling?? Lmao, lets see

I owned a G35 coupe before my 335 and that car was loaded minus navi..... (although it was auto)....it was modded up the azz...12-15k invested....

I sold that and bought a 335xi b/c I couldnt handle RWD in winter. If I wanted to be cheap I would've LEASED a 350z or a used e46 for 25k....but I bought the XI...I guess a base 335i has dakota leather, cold weather and sport packages, as well as the BMW SOS/bluetooth and 6FL ipod.

Not to mention, I wouldnt need my parents to 'lease' my car for me LMAO....

Now lets take a look at yourself.

Your trolled my350z.com, g35driver.com and were BANNED from both sites, oh maybe I should pull out the picture threads of you from both sites....

Additionally you leased your 350z and apparently turned that over to buy your 45k e46 M3 which your still trying to sell for 45k lol.

You continue to troll threads at my350z.com and g35driver.com and it'll be a matter of time before you get banned here lol.

I have alot more going on in my life that you know nothing about. Balling on a budget LMAO, thats why I am back to modding again right? Kid you got no clue, I am a humble person so I dont brag but I own 2 homes (condo's) which I rent but yes I do live at home and I plan on getting married in May which was supposed to have taken place this September hence wanting to sell my car. Fortunately, getting a raise at work has allowed me to keep the car and pay it off unlike your sorry self.

IT troubleshooting? LOL, I am a Systems Engineer, puhlease with your wannabe accountant self. Should I post the thread of you begging for a job?? OMG you just continue to put yourself out there

Additionally, your FOB a$$ who's been here all but 5 years can barely speak english. As far as I recall, when you first joined the forums you English was miserable, do you still put your posts through an english grammar/spelling checker before you post?? Kid I can go on and on about you, so please dont try me....not only all that but I know exactly where you live....

Last edited by pdjafari; 11-17-2008 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #213
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Seriously, I wish I lived in FL or CA, then I couldve saved 2k and given Shayan (m3 addict) a new haircut, some new kicks and some decent clothes. (ie members only and kross kolors is 80s dog..get with the times)
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #214
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Looking for a job still??

http://g35driver.com/forums/national...king-hire.html

here's your 05 M4 you tried to sell for 44k lol

http://g35driver.com/forums/national...ion-dinan.html

Here's some more of Shayan's BS... LOL

"You would think, check out M3Forum. There is thread after thread from all 335 Owners who either want to trade their 335I with an M3 or just straight up have someone take over their leases.

I was given a 335I as a loaner. It was a fast car, but very doll and boring. It wasn't a car that I would wake up on Saturday and Sundays and just say, I'm going to go randomly drive it.

Also when I was commuting to work, I always felt like I had to prove something to someone. I had to prove to people that the 335I was fast, so I was constantly looking to see if I get people's attention. Always looking to see if other cars were looking at it. (Rice Mode Activated). At the end of the day, it was just another 3 series within the many new ones on the road.

When I got my M3 back, that was no longer the case. Wouldn't want the 335I even if it had 500HP. I think this is why a lot of 335I are on the market for sale. The first a few weeks, the owners love the raw power. After a while, due to dispassionate connectivity of the car to the road, it just doesn't seem as exciting and gets boring fast."

Hmm talk about posing, fool you dont live there .....you live in a townhouse... with your parents lol..

Let's review your twisted and wraped 'mentality'

Originally Posted by pdjafari
"bro if i cant sell my 08 335 w/ 8k miles for 40k good luck selling your 05 m3 for 44 lol"

Shayan Z
"Your car or 3 Series in general is brand new 35K up to 44K Fully loaded. M3 brand new is 56k - 72K. My car's final price was 70K, it has only 20K miles and almost 2 years warranty left. Also it's an M3. "
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 02:40 PM   #215
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e46

Quote:
Looking for a job still??

http://g35driver.com/forums/national...king-hire.html

here's your 05 M4 you tried to sell for 44k lol

http://g35driver.com/forums/national...ion-dinan.html

Here's some more of Shayan's BS... LOL

"You would think, check out M3Forum. There is thread after thread from all 335 Owners who either want to trade their 335I with an M3 or just straight up have someone take over their leases.

I was given a 335I as a loaner. It was a fast car, but very doll and boring. It wasn't a car that I would wake up on Saturday and Sundays and just say, I'm going to go randomly drive it.

Also when I was commuting to work, I always felt like I had to prove something to someone. I had to prove to people that the 335I was fast, so I was constantly looking to see if I get people's attention. Always looking to see if other cars were looking at it. (Rice Mode Activated). At the end of the day, it was just another 3 series within the many new ones on the road.

When I got my M3 back, that was no longer the case. Wouldn't want the 335I even if it had 500HP. I think this is why a lot of 335I are on the market for sale. The first a few weeks, the owners love the raw power. After a while, due to dispassionate connectivity of the car to the road, it just doesn't seem as exciting and gets boring fast."

Hmm talk about posing, fool you dont live there .....you live in a townhouse... with your parents lol..

Let's review your twisted and wraped 'mentality'

Originally Posted by pdjafari
"bro if i cant sell my 08 335 w/ 8k miles for 40k good luck selling your 05 m3 for 44 lol"

Shayan Z
"Your car or 3 Series in general is brand new 35K up to 44K Fully loaded. M3 brand new is 56k - 72K. My car's final price was 70K, it has only 20K miles and almost 2 years warranty left. Also it's an M3. "

LOL Shayan is on here now? that kid was run off of E46 like 2 years ago I feel sorry for you guys
      11-17-2008, 02:47 PM   #216
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

And your 'not so humble' self....lol
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #217
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser McCool View Post
LOL Shayan is on here now? that kid was run off of E46 like 2 years ago I feel sorry for you guys
yes he's here and he needs to get the ban hammer....I've reported his posts, he just trolls and attempts to start shit with everybody. The sad part is, he tries to talk shit to everybody, but in the end its all do to his own insecurity. A fat, loner child with no friends who only gets love from Rosie Palms...

So he insists on causing havoc for amusement on any/every forum he's ever been a member on. Thinks he knows everything about anything and will 'attempt' to argue about it... just like his posts above which I quoted. Keep in mind, my sympathy for him has prevented me from posting any of the real bad/stupid shit he's said/done (like attempting to install a body kit by screwing it into his own car permanently LOL)....but if he tempts me enough...
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #218
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

What happened, did your parents refuse to finance your Cayenne turbo or Range Rover sport??

"Porsche Cayenne Turbo S Owners Come In
Why did you purchase you Porsche Cayenne Turbo S? Other than it's name being a porsche. How do you like the way it drives? Give me a pragraph on what do you think about it. My Z is going and out of all the Suvs, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and the Range Rover Sport are my choices but I can't quite choose.

Help "

http://www.my350z.com/forum/other-ve...ners-come.html

http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=17752

How many usernames have you had??

ShayanZ, M3-Addict, Game-Ovr, Gherty_65, M3-DIS, SH82N-Z ....lol what else??/

Last edited by pdjafari; 11-17-2008 at 03:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 03:06 PM   #219
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Learn to speak english fool, this isnt Ghazvin where they like hairy anus..

"Only if my wallet was that big. You don't want your mate to go bloody bankrupt now do you? lol

But If i were to get the Z06 + SUV at the same time, I would combine the fees together and get my self a 2001 - 02 Lamborghini Gallardo. AWD and lots of power. The idea behind the Porsche is to get a fast decent car that has the sporting feelings of the Z that i've come to approciate but at the same time have the power to respond to. Also Porsches are very over priced, this car is around 110K brand new but for only 20K miles on their meter, you can find them for only 60K on ebay alone. So it's a really good deal if you can find a TURBO S used which is what I'm doing.

Isn't she just a warrior lol"

AND THE REALITY CHECK

They didnt make the Gallardo in 2001-2002. They stared making them in 2004.

and teh ban hammer...

hi shayanZ.

bye shayanZ.

Last edited by pdjafari; 11-17-2008 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #220
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/members/m3-addict.html

About M3-ADDICT

Interests
Watching Cartoon

Occupation
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist

http://www.luxury4play.com/east-coas...positions.html

05-22-2008, 12:56 AM

"Any of you gentleman or your companies in the accounting, Finance or related fields looking to hire? I'm a junior accounting major at George Mason University. I have many years of active banking experience both in retail (Sales/Finance) and private accountancy practice ( Accounts Payable Specialist). I have been working since age 16. My career includes various positions that inquire great detail of accounting, finance, sales and communication skills. I have worked with many different software platforms and am great with use of information technology. I strive for challenging positions and am a fast learner who loves to work outside the box. I'm not limited to positions and am open to any offers. I'll be more than happy to send you guys my resume. It would mean the world to me if you boys could forward my resume. If you have an active position, it would be my honor if you could give me an interview time. I can assure you, I won't let you or your company down. Never fired, management always happy with my work, fast worker, very serious and focused, no criminal record, non smoker, and nothing crazy of that sort."

:laug habov
Appreciate 0