E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > My first drive - 2016 Porsche Carrera S 991.2 in Tenerife

12-06-2015, 01:18 PM   #23
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 08' M5, '09 335i, '18 M3 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
Lol, never heard that mentioned when speaking about sports cars. Your view and idea of enjoyment is so polluted by depending on sound that seemingly none of the other vehicle performance characteristics seem to even be important. Your statement reminds me of a fast & furious teenager from a decade ago who just puts an exhaust can on his Civic and rolled around making noise.

Wow, how wrong...

Who cares about driving the car on it's limit, that isn't the only way to extract fun from a car. Not one single video you make are you testing any car to the limit yet you are having fun, in all those "crappy" sounding cars that supposedly rob you of pleasure. I see plenty of smiles, so very hypocritical of you.

Of course I take each and every one car to the limit, as it is my job, but you don't see it in the video, because talking while taking it to the limit... not working so great.

If you plan on reviewing cars for a living, you are supposed to be unbiased and objective. It is understandable if you have a preference, but based on your preference if you interject that at every moment and use that opinion to say the vehicle is a failure of some sort on some level then the review is ruined for the viewer.
Take for example a person who is new to Porsche like me, never owned an air cooled or NA engine Porsche, so for me I take the car on face value. I like the new looks, the new performance intrigues me, the interior seems more enjoyable, the steering wheel is an improvement....but wait, it isn't "air cooled"....what a horrid thing....
.....a reminder of the air cooled Porsche guys, still many who always bring this up. It's a pity, you're so young and already your mind seems so old and stern on a subject....

I don't plan to review cars for living. This is what I have been doing for a bit now, just not on this youtube basis. But the fact that you tell me you are new to Porsches and new to BMW M (in the next paragraph) shows me you have no idea what you were missing out on. Because I have grown up under a motor journalist myself and grew up driving a different car every 2 weeks, I have this great ability to compare and that's why my mind seems so old and stern to you, but this is what got me some nice journalist jobs in the first place.

My F80 M3 is my first ///M car and sure I think the E92s sound better, fantastic even, but I feel zero remorse in buying the turbo inline 6, it has it's own sound and character which I love especially with an MPE. The car out performs it's predecessor by leaps and bounds. And that's what we want a better performing car, that provides a more thrilling ride.....the chasis is a huge part of that, from what I recall I have never heard you mention chasis(maybe in passing or a "side note") in your videos, an arguably way more important characteristic than an exhaust note. Suspension, throttle response, transmission, engine performance, etc all way more important and dynamic areas of vehicle performance.

I disagree. I mention all the things you just listed in many of my videos. Not always in a first drive though.

Even the die hard "three pedal" reviewers like Chris Harris can admit that a car with a DCT has it's place in the performance world. He loves sound too, makes a big deal about it in every video, yet in talking about sound or lack there of, he manages to still find enjoyment and enthusiasm for the vehicle's dynamic performance from the driver's seat. Specifically his F80 M3 video, he screams about the grip levels, even that Getawayer dude talks about sound but emphasises that there is much more than just sound alone. Yes you are no Chris,
and you are your own person, but who is the review for, yourself, a specific audience that you seek out or the general public.

Good point, and from all the feedback I got, you're the first one "complaining" (sorry I might miss the right word here) about me complaining about sound and feel. A lot of people I talk to, more than agree. But of course I can't make it right for everyone. Nevertheless I appreciate your feedback.

You are clearly biased and sadly, the foundation of your enjoyment begins with and ends with sound, as you say "sad that people settle for a less sensational driving experience nowadays only because the car is quicker"....I have literally no idea what this means. I admit that sound is part of the emotion of driving a vehicle, and very important, but as a sports car enthusiast, a mature one, it is small on the complex items that engineers need to get right in order for the car to be fast and safe.

All sports cars are fast and safe nowadays. This isn't anything worth mentioning imo.

In my opinion, a true mature enthusiast places much more emphasis on the more complex performance aspects, I can change and modify the exhaust easily with aftermarket products. The chasis, engine, suspension, throttle, and the transmission to name a few things are way more difficult to fiddle with if the car is deficient in one of those areas. Walk into an F1 pit and see what the computers are busy calculating or MotoGP where the Ducati, likely the best sounding bike in the paddock but the most complex chasis to tune and worse to control on the track, that's what keeps the engineers up at night. And while F1 has lost some of it's excitement in exhaust note it is still as amazing as ever. But to me that is to the TV viewer, because seeing a race live and hearing those machines slow down, dropping gears and hearing the waste gate dumps is pure bliss to me.

You can modify all you want. It won't make something sound better, just louder. Ok maybe a bit better but you get the point. And F1 is amazing as ever? I disagree again. Just today I read how low this seasons TV rating was overall and it's a tragedy. Cars are slower, quieter and less grippy than in the 2000s.

So again, I'd rather pick my battles as an enthusiast and more importantly a customer. Give me a great chasis, suspension, etc....if you want to muck something up, I'd rather it be the sound, which I can cheaply fix, but the chasis for example, forget it, what you get is what you get.....but no, lets talk about exhaust notes over and over and over again, oh and here's a new video, let me guess the exhaust note sucks because it's turbo, and the car is utterly unenjoyable because it has a double clutch transmission....sigh.

I never said anything about dct's. You're putting words in my mouth now. I clearly love the PDK and BMW's DCT and have always mentioned how great it is.

You've lost me as a viewer, unfortunate thing really as I like your videos but the constant berating of the sound issue is a joy-kill. You have your opinion and preference which clearly comes across in your videos. If your videos are for the public, it is something you should keep in mind. If your videos are for exhaust audiophiles, then drive on.
Again, can't make it good for everyone. Overall the feedback has been outstanding so far, but I appreciate your input. I am the one guy who wants to present his opinion, because I met too many people over the years who agree with it. And I am tired of these paid reviews by some reviewers or Shmee's free commercial for the car manufacturers, who always talk about how great everything is, instead of pointing out that we are moving into a time where the enthusiasts car will cost you $200k+. Let's see where McLaren and co will go next, because their cars are already too fast for most people, that's why they start with the 570s, to make a slower "fun" car instead of these performance monsters that look good on Hollywood Blvd., but never get to driven as hard as it could be driven. Sorry I couldn't make it right for you, but thanks anyways for checking them out

Verde Mantis Green M3 F80 Manual
-
Motor Journalist from Germany and BMW Genius
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #24
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Lol, never heard that mentioned when speaking about sports cars. Your view and idea of enjoyment is so polluted by depending on sound that seemingly none of the other vehicle performance characteristics seem to even be important. Your statement reminds me of a fast & furious teenager from a decade ago who just puts an exhaust can on his Civic and rolled around making noise.

Who cares about driving the car on it's limit, that isn't the only way to extract fun from a car. Not one single video you make are you testing any car to the limit yet you are having fun, in all those "crappy" sounding cars that supposedly rob you of pleasure. I see plenty of smiles, so very hypocritical of you.

If you plan on reviewing cars for a living, you are supposed to be unbiased and objective. It is understandable if you have a preference, but based on your preference if you interject that at every moment and use that opinion to say the vehicle is a failure of some sort on some level then the review is ruined for the viewer.
Take for example a person who is new to Porsche like me, never owned an air cooled or NA engine Porsche, so for me I take the car on face value. I like the new looks, the new performance intrigues me, the interior seems more enjoyable, the steering wheel is an improvement....but wait, it isn't "air cooled"....what a horrid thing....
.....a reminder of the air cooled Porsche guys, still many who always bring this up. It's a pity, you're so young and already your mind seems so old and stern on a subject....

My F80 M3 is my first ///M car and sure I think the E92s sound better, fantastic even, but I feel zero remorse in buying the turbo inline 6, it has it's own sound and character which I love especially with an MPE. The car out performs it's predecessor by leaps and bounds. And that's what we want a better performing car, that provides a more thrilling ride.....the chasis is a huge part of that, from what I recall I have never heard you mention chasis(maybe in passing or a "side note") in your videos, an arguably way more important characteristic than an exhaust note. Suspension, throttle response, transmission, engine performance, etc all way more important and dynamic areas of vehicle performance.
Even the die hard "three pedal" reviewers like Chris Harris can admit that a car with a DCT has it's place in the performance world. He loves sound too, makes a big deal about it in every video, yet in talking about sound or lack there of, he manages to still find enjoyment and enthusiasm for the vehicle's dynamic performance from the driver's seat. Specifically his F80 M3 video, he screams about the grip levels, even that Getawayer dude talks about sound but emphasises that there is much more than just sound alone. Yes you are no Chris,
and you are your own person, but who is the review for, yourself, a specific audience that you seek out or the general public.

You are clearly biased and sadly, the foundation of your enjoyment begins with and ends with sound, as you say "sad that people settle for a less sensational driving experience nowadays only because the car is quicker"....I have literally no idea what this means. I admit that sound is part of the emotion of driving a vehicle, and very important, but as a sports car enthusiast, a mature one, it is small on the complex items that engineers need to get right in order for the car to be fast and safe.

In my opinion, a true mature enthusiast places much more emphasis on the more complex performance aspects, I can change and modify the exhaust easily with aftermarket products. The chasis, engine, suspension, throttle, and the transmission to name a few things are way more difficult to fiddle with if the car is deficient in one of those areas. Walk into an F1 pit and see what the computers are busy calculating or MotoGP where the Ducati, likely the best sounding bike in the paddock but the most complex chasis to tune and worse to control on the track, that's what keeps the engineers up at night. And while F1 has lost some of it's excitement in exhaust note it is still as amazing as ever. But to me that is to the TV viewer, because seeing a race live and hearing those machines slow down, dropping gears and hearing the waste gate dumps is pure bliss to me.

So again, I'd rather pick my battles as an enthusiast and more importantly a customer. Give me a great chasis, suspension, etc....if you want to muck something up, I'd rather it be the sound, which I can cheaply fix, but the chasis for example, forget it, what you get is what you get.....but no, lets talk about exhaust notes over and over and over again, oh and here's a new video, let me guess the exhaust note sucks because it's turbo, and the car is utterly unenjoyable because it has a double clutch transmission....sigh.

You've lost me as a viewer, unfortunate thing really as I like your videos but the constant berating of the sound issue is a joy-kill. You have your opinion and preference which clearly comes across in your videos. If your videos are for the public, it is something you should keep in mind. If your videos are for exhaust audiophiles, then drive on.
his fake 1M bumper makes him qualified so don't doubt his glorious opinions!!!!

Appreciate 0
      12-06-2015, 02:54 PM   #25
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
his fake 1M bumper makes him qualified so don't doubt his glorious opinions!!!!

IEDEI you should find something better to do in your free time than following me around bimmerpost and trying to insult me like a school boy

-
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2015, 10:49 AM   #26
mremg
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: TT RS, NC MX5

First post here - been lurking this forum for a while but never had anything to say, until now.

I agree with the reviewer atleast partially. Even though I'm ok with the sound, the introduction of turbos changes the character of the car. You get better performance, lower emissions, the low-end torque is great but there is something definitely lost when the engine is turbocharged. Mind you, all my cars except Miata are turbocharged and I'm very well familiar with the advantages and quirks of the turbo. As much as like the power surge, there are times I wish I had a super high revving NA engine with a throaty exhaust. Part of the experience is those minor intangible things that really can't be described in writing.

I'm pretty sure NA Porsches will be the next hot market items in 8-10 years. Just like how older manual super cars are worth a lot more than their Single/Dual clutch counterparts. I'm not sure if they'll get as ridiculously expensive as air-cooled 911s, but they'll definitely hold their value.

This makes the new R8 a rare breed of NA high-revving supercars. But, unfortunately no manual this time around.

Edit: Atleast, the 911 still has a 6-cyl turbo. The Boxster and Cayman are going 4-cyl turbo. That is just an abomination.
Appreciate 1
      12-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #27
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mremg View Post
First post here - been lurking this forum for a while but never had anything to say, until now.

I agree with the reviewer atleast partially. Even though I'm ok with the sound, the introduction of turbos changes the character of the car. You get better performance, lower emissions, the low-end torque is great but there is something definitely lost when the engine is turbocharged. Mind you, all my cars except Miata are turbocharged and I'm very well familiar with the advantages and quirks of the turbo. As much as like the power surge, there are times I wish I had a super high revving NA engine with a throaty exhaust. Part of the experience is those minor intangible things that really can't be described in writing.

I'm pretty sure NA Porsches will be the next hot market items in 8-10 years. Just like how older manual super cars are worth a lot more than their Single/Dual clutch counterparts. I'm not sure if they'll get as ridiculously expensive as air-cooled 911s, but they'll definitely hold their value.

This makes the new R8 a rare breed of NA high-revving supercars. But, unfortunately no manual this time around.

Edit: Atleast, the 911 still has a 6-cyl turbo. The Boxster and Cayman are going 4-cyl turbo. That is just an abomination.
Thanks. I definitely agree with you. And yes, Porsche is also recommending to invest in the N/A engines NOW as they will be super rare and valuable in 10 years. Walther Röhrl also saved himself a Boxter Spyder, I know him (not well, but I have met him a few times at these events now), he told me it's his favorite...

-
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2015, 06:03 PM   #28
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:

Another great example of what I was talking about. The new NSX outperforms many cars out there and clearly outperforms the old NSX. However, it seems to be not a better car than it's predecessor. Performance isn't everything...

-
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2015, 08:10 PM   #29
EfEightyM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgroschi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9blue View Post
Here is the thing. Porsche could have continue making niche market cars, just like Lotus. But it would have been a terrible business plan for them... If I have to choose a between a very well polished but a little watered down 911 or a "focused" 911 that is made by some company that is on the verge of bankruptcy and barely has enough R&D money pour into its newest product, I would pick the "watered down" one...

I don't really agree with a lot of what you said about turbo cars. You can't hear them??? Sure you can't hear a 320 or 328i at all, but you sure as hell will hear a M4 or a 911 Turbo coming from a block away. Btw, E9x M3 sounds extremely tame with stock exhaust (and honestly sounds terrible at idle), and certainly won't raise anyone's attention on the street. It is a different matter with some good aftermarket exhaust though.

And the comparison of radio-quartz vs mechanical watches (which to mind you, the Swiss watch industry is very tightly regulated to avoid water down the profit margin, much like the diamond industry) is just silly since a high performance FI engine is quite a bit more complex and expensive to produce than NA engine of equivalent output, which isn't the case with watches.

At the end of the day, it is all down to personal preference. NA has a charm of its own, so do FI (endless torque rush that is impossible to reproduce without going EV, turbo whines and blow off sounds, etc.) It is totally cool to prefer one over the other, but there is certainly no need to discredit turbo engines just for the sake of doing so, which is seems to trends these days.

The main problem with turbo of the old days is throttle response, which is again contradictory to the current trends, since it was the turbo lags that made those old school turbo engines so interesting to drive (930, 959, F40, XJ220, the list goes on...) Funny how public opinion can be shifted so dramatically over time, no?

But like you said it yourself, the newer engines has virtually no lag when the engine is in its optimal rpms... So what is not to like? The sound, is that it? The NA flat six never sounded THAT GOOD to begin with... So I am not sure how that argument works... It is not like the older 911 sounded like a Carrera GT or S85 with straight pipes, then you guys might have a point. IMO, the 9A2 engine sounds fine even without PSE exhaust, and sound much closer to the traditional sound of 993 and such, without the raspyness of the 996 and 997 engines.

GT3 (starting at $120-130K here in US) really isn't that expensive btw, a mildly optioned C2S or GTS can cost just as much if not more. The problem is the availability of the GT3, which you have to blame on Porsche for producing such limited numbers to intentionally hype up the market. Say whatever you want, Porsche is probably the best in the business when it comes to manipulating its intended market.

In all, I think the 991.2 is a great car and retain the original characteristics of the car while making it a more accessible street car for more people, and all these turbo vs NA or the 911 vs Corvette (which is a much cheaper and less practical car made by a company that I would rather not buy anything from) comparison is downright silly. The upcoming turbo flat-4 boxster and cayman on the other hands... hummm, I am not so sure.
First of all, I think this is a great discussion!

I agree that the overall market requires Porsche, BMW and co. to go this watered down direction. I mean, we feel that everywhere, no matter at what company. Nevertheless am I very upset about it. Because nowadays, numbers are all that counts. If a company makes 1% less profit than last year, it's already a tragedy.

You definitely can't hear turbo cars approaching. All you hear is what is coming from the exhaust, which also isn't much unless it's straight piped. The E9x M3 sounded amazing in every single way. Yes, you can improve the exhaust a lot with an aftermarket exhaust, but the sheer induction noise made this car so unique and fun to hear around town or on a racetrack. Now, nothing. And I just tested the M4. Most disappointing car from BMW M I have ever driven, even it is a lot of fun to drift. And the idle sound of a N/A engine, that's exactly what I compare with a mechanical watch. I am not talking about development costs etc. but you just get that feel of mechanical parts that are working in perfect harmony. Unlike in these modern turbo cars that are full with computers. Ok, this is a bit of a broad complain lol. Besides, turbos are such an easy and usually cheap way to get more power out of any kind of engine, which is what I kind of mean with it being less special.

I discredit turbo engines because I have yet to drive a turbo car that gives me as much pleasure as a great N/A car. There is no other reason for me to discredit anything just for fun.

Yeah the good old turbo cars of the 80s and 90s with immense turbo lag lol. That at least had character. I doubt however that it's such a nice driving experience over time haha.

The FLAT SIX doesn't sound good!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! You must be kidding about that lol. It sounds so freaking amazing imo. I mean having that engine scream behind you at 9000 rpm (or even at 7.5k in the Carrera) sounds just like a race car. However, that is seriously down to personal preference

Yea the GT3 is at a very fair price point, at least if you get one from Porsche directly. Otherwise you have to pay a hefty premium as you said.

"In all, I think the 991.2 is a great car and retain the original characteristics of the car while making it a more accessible street car for more people" - I can agree with this, but my problem is that it is a more accessible street car for more people. That makes it less of an interesting car. I hope you get what I mean...

And hahahahah yeah... we all are afraid of the 4 cylinder Turbo engine in the next Boxster lol. Even the guys from Porsche don't feel too confident about it from what I felt.
Agreed on the flat six. It sounds phenomenal!! Simply the best sounding 6 cylinder and certainly of the the best sounding engine and exhaust notes on the market at any time.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #30
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss.

Great discussion here. I've always thought that the all-motor Porsche 991 would be mind blowing.....I finally got to drive one HARD and for several hours since my buddy rented one for the day during his layover here in L.A. It wasn't an S but I still expected something a little more - needless to say I was very dissapointed. It sounded great at HIGH rpms, pulled a little but just lacked the grunt needed to entice me. No I wasn't looking for top speed, or a max-revving, all-motor sound.....I guess you could say that since it was a new 991 I was expecting a LOT more.

That being said - I find that the overall experience of my M4 is just great. I couldn't be happier - even with the non-V8 exhaust note. I have the AWE Exhaust installed (non-res) and love the sound my car makes. It's grown on me and is quite intoxicating. For some I guess "sound" is so important. and I get it. But the reality for me is the overall experience of that "sound". Your car doesn't wail all the time. Mostly we're driving around town, going on nice drives and the occasional grocery run. My car sounds great in all these scenarios where I spend 90% of my time driving (the other 10% is track days or highly spirited driving). Small accelerations, on-ramp/off ramp surges, easy overtaking on the freeways...Just so awesome in the M4. The ride quality is also juuuuust where I want it to be - without being unnecessarily bone jarring. So much win here.
      12-08-2015, 01:31 PM   #31
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC3 View Post
Great discussion here. I've always thought that the all-motor Porsche 991 would be mind blowing.....I finally got to drive one HARD and for several hours since my buddy rented one for the day during his layover here in L.A. It wasn't an S but I still expected something a little more - needless to say I was very dissapointed. It sounded great at HIGH rpms, pulled a little but just lacked the grunt needed to entice me. No I wasn't looking for top speed, or a max-revving, all-motor sound.....I guess you could say that since it was a new 991 I was expecting a LOT more.

That being said - I find that the overall experience of my M4 is just great. I couldn't be happier - even with the non-V8 exhaust note. I have the AWE Exhaust installed (non-res) and love the sound my car makes. It's grown on me and is quite intoxicating. For some I guess "sound" is so important. and I get it. But the reality for me is the overall experience of that "sound". Your car doesn't wail all the time. Mostly we're driving around town, going on nice drives and the occasional grocery run. My car sounds great in all these scenarios where I spend 90% of my time driving (the other 10% is track days or highly spirited driving). Small accelerations, on-ramp/off ramp surges, easy overtaking on the freeways...Just so awesome in the M4. The ride quality is also juuuuust where I want it to be - without being unnecessarily bone jarring. So much win here.
First of all I am sorry you drove the base Carrera. It's such a terrible car. I mean, it would disappoint every single M owner because it's a joke. It still has the great chassis and everything but spending that amount of money on a base Carrera is mostly for people who just want to drive a round in a "Porsch-uhhh" as they call it all too often. Haha

M4 sound. Yes, it does grow on you. I mean I drove the M4 Convertible for 16 days in LA a month ago and I had a great time. While it did still lack in emotion TO ME AND MY SENSIBLE EARS, it was okay. I had a good time. Especially cause it was a stick shift, which is so rare nowadays and thanks to BMW we still get a sports car with a manual tranny. The ride quality is superb, I mean, I don't need a 5 series for comfort. The M3/M4 is comfortable enough. It got to be an ideal daily driver no question. But some people like that more than others

I was more of the M5 V10 SMG guy, who enjoyed every single gear shift of that amazing transmission where most people say "but it was so jerky. My wife would complain all the time bla bla..." Back then, it was so technologically advanced (came straight from F1) and was one of the quickest transmissions in the business and it was such a great feeling to get that jerk when shifting at 8.250 rpm (8.400 rpm for me since I had a DINAN tune). But, that was a sedan with no compromise. It doesn't sell half as good as something that's much easier and much more comfortable to drive, will outperforming the V10 any day of the week.

No question the M3/M4 is a fantastic car, which can do everything very well. That's the car we want to live with. But we all once want that one incredibly hot chic, that is terrible at cooking, horrible at being a mom, and she could screw you over at any time. But she's still fun for a little adventure

-
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #32
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgroschi View Post
Another great example of what I was talking about. The new NSX outperforms many cars out there and clearly outperforms the old NSX. However, it seems to be not a better car than it's predecessor. Performance isn't everything...
Yeah, I get it, you like exhaust, it's the most important thing to you. Rock on.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #33
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, I get it, you like exhaust, it's the most important thing to you. Rock on.
It's sad when people just disagree and attack when they get mad. I never said sound is the most important thing to me...

Maybe you should watch this video to further understand what I am trying to say. I could have bet all my money on which car would win this, and again, it's by far not the car with best performance.

You take care now.

-
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #34
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgroschi View Post
It's sad when people just disagree and attack when they get mad. I never said sound is the most important thing to me...

Maybe you should watch this video to further understand what I am trying to say. I could have bet all my money on which car would win this, and again, it's by far not the car with best performance.

You take care now.
You win, rock on.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 04:00 AM   #35
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
You win, rock on.
This isn't about winning and you know it... but anyways, let's finish this discussion.

Take Care

-
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 12:20 PM   #36
omegaSMP300
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Macan S, Boxster GTS, R8 V10+

I am looking forward to taking a test drive myself. Thanks for sharing your write up.
2017 R8 V10 Plus, 2016 Boxster GTS, 2015 Macan S, 2015 V12 Vantage S - Pending Sale, 2013 911 C4S - Sold, 2012 V8 Vantage S - Sold, 2013 DB9 - Sold, 2011 997.2 Targa 4s - Sold, 2011 E90 335i M-Sport - Sold, 2013 981 Boxster S - Sold, 2006 E46 M3 - Sold, 2010 E60 M5 - Sold, 2006 E46 M3 - Sold, 2011.5 E90 M3 - Sold, 2006 325i - Sold, 2004 Mazda6 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #37
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaSMP300 View Post
I am looking forward to taking a test drive myself. Thanks for sharing your write up.
Thank you!

-
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2016, 02:22 PM   #38
kgroschi
Captain
Germany
Rep

Exclamation Got a new Channel!

Hi guys!

So some of you might know me and my videos already from kaipeternicolas on Youtube. (https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaipeternicolas)

Since I have gotten such positive feedback overall, I decided to step it up a notch, and bring you Groschi Automotive.

I will review cars, go to events, and just bring some cool car footage to you.

Please subscribe now! I already got some cool Interviews with Mr. Koenigsegg, Salomondrin and Shmee150 up there.

See you there!!

Regards,
Kai

Link to the NEW CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC_...-mIDC_zEfA2nwA

-
Appreciate 0