E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Is Unique Euro Design still in business

01-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
sweetc6
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Is Unique Euro Design still in business

I have tried phoning and emails and nothing works?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #2
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Aren't they the "official" tire supplier for the Morr VS8 group buy?
      01-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
RRGOO7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GTR

yes they are
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #4
khuuster
Hella Nor*Cal Vinyl
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 f80 Alpine White

i hope not... UED sucks for painted kidney grilles... all i heard was excuses after excuses... THUMBS DOWN... way DOWN!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
UniqueEDesign
Rep
Drives: Prototype E92

Guys- since last Thursday we have only had 1 person handling sales things at the office.

Myself and Mike have been in Daytona for the Rolex Cup and are just returning back to normal operation while still playing some catch up.

We are hiring a few more people in the next week to handle forums exclusively in order to prevent delays in reply.

As we informed the OP, we received no email (not sure if it was blocked by our spam filter), and sales did not receive any messages. We have since straightened it out with him and rest assured, we are, of course, still in business.

khuster- You were involved with a serious mix of screw ups with our painter, and I apologize you find it necessary to make statements like "i hope not".
We have been in business over 2 years and have provided knowledge and service all across the automotive community. However, the nature of a GB involves a wait. We now have a bunch of painted stuff in stock to prevent this and future GBs will be handled differently. However, we have a large group of people with the painted grilles that are very happy.

Last edited by UniqueEDesign; 01-29-2008 at 01:13 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

+1 on UED being THE SHIT!

Alex told me about your guys little dilemma but didn't go into detail. Sorry that certain things weren't working out.

I can attest to UED being amazing. I bought my lower bumper mesh and had them install it because they are local. Totally professional, and Garett kept checking to make sure if EVERYTHING was tightned at the end, and made sure they didn't scratch my bumper. for you guys!
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0