E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ask a top tier marijuana smoker anything...

11-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #221
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

lol at this thread. Surprising mods allow it. Someone got banned over it. Did I read aways back members meeting up to make a deal? lol.

As far as the "medical marijuana" issue, if it was ever legal here the only patients I would prescribe it to would be the terminally ill. The rest is a crock, IMO. There are plenty of legal drugs to treat what ails you without lighting up. c'mon...
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 10:23 AM   #222
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
As far as the "medical marijuana" issue, if it was ever legal here the only patients I would prescribe it to would be the terminally ill. The rest is a crock, IMO. There are plenty of legal drugs to treat what ails you without lighting up. c'mon...
though if given the choice, i bet most would rather light up something they can grow in their own yard vs. a pill synthesized from a lab

"it's not that they don't want you to do drugs, they just want you to do their drugs" --chris rock
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #223
GAaaAR
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i

Do you want to meet and compare goods?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #224
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

^ sure, meet me outside on the feds' lawn. when traceroute ipconfig /?

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 11-23-2012 at 12:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #225
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

never mind, time's up, i'm hungry gtg
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #226
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
though if given the choice, i bet most would rather light up something they can grow in their own yard vs. a pill synthesized from a lab

"it's not that they don't want you to do drugs, they just want you to do their drugs" --chris rock
Cyanide arsenic and asbestos are pretty natural....

but you dont see me supplementing with it.

Last edited by txz4; 11-25-2012 at 01:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #227
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

I'm in real estate too

You getting a lot of sales up there?
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #228
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Cyanide arsenic and asbestos are pretty natural....

but you dont see me supplementing with it.
Pretty lose argument or comparison.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #229
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
Pretty lose argument or comparison.
Not an argument... Just a point, all of those things are also natural. Saying because something is natural is "good" by virtue of being natural is a loose argument.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #230
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I'm in real estate too

You getting a lot of sales up there?
business has gotten a little better these days.... cant complain. its been a blessing in a way as alot of people have left the workforce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAaaAR View Post
Do you want to meet and compare goods?
yerrrr im an indica man tho

Quote:
lol at this thread. Surprising mods allow it. Someone got banned over it. Did I read aways back members meeting up to make a deal? lol.y

why wouldnt mods allow it? lol we are just talking about marijuana. its not a crime to share information. if people want to know something they can ask it here and get a proper answer as long as they arent being a dick or trolling, such as yourself. you reply to this thread without being a dick, so if you ask something you will get an answer no matter how trivial it is.

The thing is, why cant marijuana be used as a regular pain reliever? It helps with physical pain, it serves as a stress reliever, it does not distort ones judgement, and when issued to a regular user it has almost zero negative side effects and can have a superior performance effect on an individual where they may perform certain tasks better through consumption.

You also have to consider that for regular users, we dont actually "get high" every time we smoke. for me, I have to smoke all day to really get high, otherwise I am pretty much as functional as I was sober, just with less pain. I wish it was easy to get high, I envy you amateurs for this.
      12-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #231
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

I approve of this
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #232
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I approve of this
      12-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #233
Pontrelli
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post

It does not distort ones judgement, and when issued to a regular user it has almost zero negative side effects and can have a superior performance effect on an individual where they may perform certain tasks better through consumption.
Really
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #234
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Not an argument... Just a point, all of those things are also natural. Saying because something is natural is "good" by virtue of being natural is a loose argument.
Well fortunately, the argument doesn't end with it being natural.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #235
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
lol at this thread. Surprising mods allow it. Someone got banned over it. Did I read aways back members meeting up to make a deal? lol.

Hey Doc I have chronic monocytic leukemia, diagnosed in 2003, never been in acute or blast phase take Glivec daily. When I get flare ups, general joint pain, abdominal distention, mid torso pain my onocologist suggested I try medical marijuana. Guess what it helps be it a placebo effect or real it helps. Now mind you I only do this when I flare up which is not very often(once maybe every 10 -18 months usually onset of stress or some other situation), my disease is very manageable. I'm not terminally ill What say to that?? Oh and btw I have another compilcation if that matters I have a bicuspid aortic valve from birth so they are a little leary of some meds for me, take a bp drug and aspirin (325 mg) daily for that. I am 55 years old and a professional.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #236
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I have chronic monocytic leukemia. When I get flare ups, general joint pain, abdominal distention, mid torso pain my onocologist suggested I try medical marijuana. it helps. I'm not terminally ill What say to that??
OK, you might be the exception to my rule.

Not sure why your Heme/Onc hasn't tried other things?

This is kind of like diagnosing my families medical problems over the phone though.

Guy's don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I never inhaled but you'd have to present a pretty compelling case to get me to prescribe weed for you and I doubt you have as strong a story as ^^this one. So again I say "Medical Marijuana?, c'mon."
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #237
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep

He has tired other things, can't actually remember what, no not the weed have not smoked in 4 months. They shot my BP thru the roof causing other issues and I was taking a beta blocker at the time when he told me to try the MM so maybe that. I go to Norris Cancer center at USC so I trust they are on the cutting edge. Not trying to bust your balls but when someone says never they usually have to back track a bit. Now honestly I see people at the coop's with absolutely nothing visibly wrong with them except they want to buy some legal weed. That's wrong becasue IMO MM is for exactly that confirmed medical use. I have no problem if marijuana was normalized and sold like alcohol or cigarettes for the record.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #238
bumere90
Grozniy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Carless

If you had to choose between mary J and
oh never mind
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #239
FDM68
Captain
Wake Island
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i

To blunt or not to blunt, that is the question...
      12-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #240
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
He has tired other things, can't actually remember what, no not the weed have not smoked in 4 months. They shot my BP thru the roof causing other issues and I was taking a beta blocker at the time when he told me to try the MM so maybe that. I go to Norris Cancer center at USC so I trust they are on the cutting edge. Not trying to bust your balls but when someone says never they usually have to back track a bit. Now honestly I see people at the coop's with absolutely nothing visibly wrong with them except they want to buy some legal weed. That's wrong becasue IMO MM is for exactly that confirmed medical use. I have no problem if marijuana was normalized and sold like alcohol or cigarettes for the record.
Alot of respect to you sir! I can definitely say my problems are nothing compared to yours... just a chronic debilitating back pain is my problem. All of the discs in my spine have different shapes and they change constantly. sometimes getting out of my car is impossible to do without screaming in pain. But I am not even going to say this is my excuse, I simply use marijuana because it stimulates my mind, and it cures my pains. Either way, we are a lot closer to making marijuana fully normalized so I am not worried. It is just a matter of time.

Good luck to you my friend! You are a champion
      12-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #241
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep

^ To me that is a legitimate physical issue, chronic pain can be dealt with with by RX or MM same deal to me. My issues are managebale, hell I'm 55 I've made it this far. As far as weed goes I smoked all the time in my youth until I had kids and they were school age. I only use it now to deal with flare up's from the cancer which don't happen that often so like I said I'm good.

Now back to the spirit of the thread and you can answer legit questions.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #242
hickoryE92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black E92 335i

Couple of questions for the Weed Connoisseur:

1) Could you go through all major forms of smoking and their pros/cons. I'm mainly looking at efficiency.

2) I believe you said you were in school... what college do you attend?

3) The most important question... Do you blaze in your bimmer? If yes, do you do anything to "freshen" it up or keep it from smelling like smoked weed.
Appreciate 0