E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ask a top tier marijuana smoker anything...

08-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #133
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC12 View Post
How do you know if your weed is laced? It is normal for a bowl to "spark" lightly when you inhale it? I'm going to Amsterdam soon and will definitely try "New York Sour Diesel" if the have it, along with White Widow. Anything else you recommend?

My favorite method of smoking is bong at night time, and pipe if I'm doing it throughout the day. Whats your weapon of choice?
Laced weed is pretty much a myth propagated by opponents of legalization. It makes no sense for a dealer to lace his product since cannabis is cheaper than anything that you would lace it with. It is more common for the consumer to enhance it themselves by dipping a blunt in codeine cough syrup or sprinkling a bowl with cocaine.

What you DO see from time to time is dealers trying to alter the weight of their product. Putting weed in the fridge with an orange peel will make it wet and heavier like Kiemyster described (and smell semi-exotic). My friend at the state crime lab has alsoseen crushed glass used to make the buds appear more crystalline and weigh out better.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #134
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC12 View Post
How do you know if your weed is laced? It is normal for a bowl to "spark" lightly when you inhale it? I'm going to Amsterdam soon and will definitely try "New York Sour Diesel" if the have it, along with White Widow. Anything else you recommend?

My favorite method of smoking is bong at night time, and pipe if I'm doing it throughout the day. Whats your weapon of choice?
take a small nugget, keep it pressed against the bottom of your lip for 1-2 minutes. if you experience any numbness or tingling sensations, the weed is laced for sure. if your using a filter, the filter should look extra yellow, like piss, or the resin will be piss yellow sometimes. good luck
      08-01-2012, 10:00 PM   #135
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Laced weed is pretty much a myth propagated by opponents of legalization. It makes no sense for a dealer to lace his product since cannabis is cheaper than anything that you would lace it with. It is more common for the consumer to enhance it themselves by dipping a blunt in codeine cough syrup or sprinkling a bowl with cocaine.

What you DO see from time to time is dealers trying to alter the weight of their product. Putting weed in the fridge with an orange peel will make it wet and heavier like Kiemyster described (and smell semi-exotic). My friend at the state crime lab has alsoseen crushed glass used to make the buds appear more crystalline and weigh out better.
I beg to differ, in the real world, i have seen many batches of laced weed. poor amateur smokers dont even know.
      08-02-2012, 01:08 AM   #136
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

The only laced weed I have seen was laced with PCP. I know of a few instances of this but that's it. What have you run across? I guess that city herb could be subjected to all sorts of stuff.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #137
JoeyO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: silver car

Why do marijuana users often have to make it known to the world that they're marijuana users? For instance, your signature shows it in two places. Why? Is that the same as somebody showing support for the Yankees team? I don't get it. You're rooting for some marijuana team? Is it an Olympic sport in London perhaps. Curious minds want to know, because I've never ever smoked marijuana and don't necessarily plan to either.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #138
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Enough talking and pass it already
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #139
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyO View Post
Why do marijuana users often have to make it known to the world that they're marijuana users? For instance, your signature shows it in two places. Why? Is that the same as somebody showing support for the Yankees team? I don't get it. You're rooting for some marijuana team? Is it an Olympic sport in London perhaps. Curious minds want to know, because I've never ever smoked marijuana and don't necessarily plan to either.
calm down
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #140
JefryHorizon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bus Pass

Herpaderpa
E82 x1 Sold
E60 x1 Furniture...
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #141
passing
hey
Tanzania
Rep
Drives: caprice wagon

Quote:
you live under a rock?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #142
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
valid question, there are many reasons. the main reason for me is to show the world that the stereotype is wrong, that there are people in this world that smoke weed every day and can be a perfectly functioning member of society. me for example, always top of my class, i work extremely hard and i play harder. i dont drink, i dont do drugs, i dont party, i just smoke weed, work, and study. i always hold down long term and meaningful relationships, and most importantly i function superbly when im high. No one knows im high unless they know me, otherwise ill put the sober face on and u would be clueless.

another reason is that people who smoke weed love to chill with other people that smoke weed. i dont have any friends that dont smoke, because their lifestyle and interests are different. people who drink and do drugs are immature or have self esteem issues. i smoke weed to hold a meditation because life itself is a meditation, from the time u wake up to the time u go to sleep. but people who smoke weed love meeting other people who smoke weed, long story short. i like people who i can smoke with and go get munchies with and go smoke again, not go to a bar everynight and get wasted. you spend more quality time with the people around you when you smoke weed, there is more room for bonding, its more social. people get high and open up to eachother, talk deep thoughts, share interests, etc...

it is also nice to openly come out with it because most people dont let people know they smoke weed simply because society frowns upon it. I have smoked weed with more CEOs, CFOs, VPs of major oil/shipping/gas/logistical/financial companies than anyone else at my age. I have been burning it down with the ultra elite of the world since i was 13 years old. I know from all of them that everyone fucking smokes weed, but the rest of the world simply cant know because it is frowned upon. u watch and see the day its legalized and it finally becomes acceptable how many people are going to come out of "the closet" and admit they are a pot smoker. when you admit u smoke weed, people who are close with u or dont view u as a threat will come out and admit they smoke as well.

finally, its quite simply to show that we are on the same team. all of us who smoke weed or accept the idea of it with open arms are all on a team, we all have to stick together. we all have to put up with ignorant cunts all day long who dont understand shit about this world, who have to treat us with social injustice simply for our preferences. so its nice to know when we see a fellow smoker we think "ohh great, this guy smokes weed, same team". because its really a war with two sides, you are either for it or against it, and that makes all the difference. it is the ignorance of man that will bring us all down.

hope u have got your answer. any more questions feel free to ask

08-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #143
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Wow now you sound like Martin Reefer King, Jr.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #144
BenõrTheBMW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Hey question for OP.

How long do YOU think weed stays in your system?
How do you tell the bad from the good weed?
How much/fast does tolerance build up?
      08-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #145
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenõrTheBMW View Post
Hey question for OP.

How long do YOU think weed stays in your system?
How do you tell the bad from the good weed?
How much/fast does tolerance build up?
1) at least 30 days. It will be traceable in your blood for only up to 4 days so you can easily pass blood tests. It will be traceable in your urine for at least 30 days. It will be traceable in your hair for as long as it grows out, you have to shave completely to reset it in your hair, your hair is like a timeline and shows every chemical and drug you consume throughout history. for example, if you didnt cut your hair in 6 months, and you smoked on and off for 1 month at a time it would show up that you smoked on and off separated by a month for six months. these factors vary by how much fat you have on your body, THC locks itself into fat cells and will store themselves there. a skinny person with a fast metabolism will be able to purge all traces of weed out of their system faster than someone who is obese by a significant amount. It is also important to understand how frequent and how much you smoke, if you are a heavy smoker your body will be able to excrete THC much more quickly than someone who smokes twice or three times a week, but you have to keep in mind how much fat you have on your body to determine how long its going to stay inside of you.

2)In my opinion, weed that is indica based is the best. make sure the nuggets you buy are very dense, you dont want anything with stringy leaves (thats sativa, avoid those). make sure the leafs arent yellowed out anywhere, thats a sign of malnutrition or a diseased plant. anything with seeds must be refused, unless its Jamaican weed. but if you get a bag of weed with seeds in it, be prepared to crucify your dealer. General rule of thumb is if the ounce costs less than $400, dont even look at it, dont even consider it to smoke, it cant be that good. people have to understand you have to pay for quality. rap stars and reggae artists easily spend $600-$900 on an ounce without hesitation to get the best weed, so dont be a cheap pussy about it. make sure the stems snap when you bend them, that means it is cured and dried and is ready to smoke.

3) tolerance will build up according to the quality of what your smoking and how often you smoke it. the way you smoke it is also an important factor as well as your body build + metabolism. I would say if you are smoking good weed then no matter what you will get high eventually. I would estimate that if you consume a strain with a potency @ 17% THC at a rate of 5gs a day for 3 weeks, at the start of the second week you will stop loosing the ability to reach the ceiling as quickly, by the start of the third week you would probably feel like you need to try smoking something else to get ripped as fast. here are some great tips on how to control and keep your tolerance low-

when you smoke during the day time use rolling papers strictly, use bowls/glass/blunts for the night. this will ensure you really feel the hit when the sun sets and your getting ready to let go the stress of the day. portion out how much weed you are going to smoke each day, and make sure to never smoke more than half by 4pm so when 420 hits you got alot of herb to smoke. I try to consume 30% of the stash for the day until 4pm.

If you feel like your tolerance is dropping, just take a week off from smoking, a break from monday to friday. I like to start my break on sunday night so i can smoke friday evening. something simple as that can completely reset your tolerance, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day to ensure a proper cleanse. If you want to take a serious detox, i suggest the 7-10 day detox from herbal cleanse. they sell their premium detox kit at any GNC and it works wonders, I have been using it for 7 years now. resetting your tolerance is very important, it will ensure you dont end up smoking more than you have to.

any more questions feel free to ask, if you need me to elaborate further let me know.
      08-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #146
NYAWE60
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
1) at least 30 days. It will be traceable in your blood for only up to 4 days so you can easily pass blood tests. It will be traceable in your urine for at least 30 days. It will be traceable in your hair for as long as it grows out, you have to shave completely to reset it in your hair, your hair is like a timeline and shows every chemical and drug you consume throughout history. for example, if you didnt cut your hair in 6 months, and you smoked on and off for 1 month at a time it would show up that you smoked on and off separated by a month for six months. these factors vary by how much fat you have on your body, THC locks itself into fat cells and will store themselves there. a skinny person with a fast metabolism will be able to purge all traces of weed out of their system faster than someone who is obese by a significant amount. It is also important to understand how frequent and how much you smoke, if you are a heavy smoker your body will be able to excrete THC much more quickly than someone who smokes twice or three times a week, but you have to keep in mind how much fat you have on your body to determine how long its going to stay inside of you.

2)In my opinion, weed that is indica based is the best. make sure the nuggets you buy are very dense, you dont want anything with stringy leaves (thats sativa, avoid those). make sure the leafs arent yellowed out anywhere, thats a sign of malnutrition or a diseased plant. anything with seeds must be refused, unless its Jamaican weed. but if you get a bag of weed with seeds in it, be prepared to crucify your dealer. General rule of thumb is if the ounce costs less than $400, dont even look at it, dont even consider it to smoke, it cant be that good. people have to understand you have to pay for quality. rap stars and reggae artists easily spend $600-$900 on an ounce without hesitation to get the best weed, so dont be a cheap pussy about it. make sure the stems snap when you bend them, that means it is cured and dried and is ready to smoke.

3) tolerance will build up according to the quality of what your smoking and how often you smoke it. the way you smoke it is also an important factor as well as your body build + metabolism. I would say if you are smoking good weed then no matter what you will get high eventually. I would estimate that if you consume a strain with a potency @ 17% THC at a rate of 5gs a day for 3 weeks, at the start of the second week you will stop loosing the ability to reach the ceiling as quickly, by the start of the third week you would probably feel like you need to try smoking something else to get ripped as fast. here are some great tips on how to control and keep your tolerance low-

when you smoke during the day time use rolling papers strictly, use bowls/glass/blunts for the night. this will ensure you really feel the hit when the sun sets and your getting ready to let go the stress of the day. portion out how much weed you are going to smoke each day, and make sure to never smoke more than half by 4pm so when 420 hits you got alot of herb to smoke. I try to consume 30% of the stash for the day until 4pm.

If you feel like your tolerance is dropping, just take a week off from smoking, a break from monday to friday. I like to start my break on sunday night so i can smoke friday evening. something simple as that can completely reset your tolerance, make sure you drink at least 2 liters of water a day to ensure a proper cleanse. If you want to take a serious detox, i suggest the 7-10 day detox from herbal cleanse. they sell their premium detox kit at any GNC and it works wonders, I have been using it for 7 years now. resetting your tolerance is very important, it will ensure you dont end up smoking more than you have to.

any more questions feel free to ask, if you need me to elaborate further let me know.
You my friend are a living definition of "apply yourself to something, become better than everyone else at it and you'll be (VERY) successful"

I've been following this for a while, pretty good stuff here. I'm an engineer at a very established hedge fund and I agree that yes the rest of the world frowns upon it but it really isn't a bad thing. I haven't done it in about 4 years but that's because I'm too lazy to go fishing through the mediocre guys to get real good stuff. My buddy that lived next door used to get awesome sour diesel, it'd usually be me and him exchanging good conversation and thoughts in the evenings. His business shot sky high and he moved to NYC, so we don't get the chance to do that much any more, although I smell that diesel the second I walk into his office whenever I go. . . its "the good stuff"

The fact that you're a BMW guy and a Trini makes me want to meet and blow it down with you (if you're up to it)

BTW, I'm West Indian Guyanese, I support your cause
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #147
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYAWE60 View Post
You my friend are a living definition of "apply yourself to something, become better than everyone else at it and you'll be (VERY) successful"

I've been following this for a while, pretty good stuff here. I'm an engineer at a very established hedge fund and I agree that yes the rest of the world frowns upon it but it really isn't a bad thing. I haven't done it in about 4 years but that's because I'm too lazy to go fishing through the mediocre guys to get real good stuff. My buddy that lived next door used to get awesome sour diesel, it'd usually be me and him exchanging good conversation and thoughts in the evenings. His business shot sky high and he moved to NYC, so we don't get the chance to do that much any more, although I smell that diesel the second I walk into his office whenever I go. . . its "the good stuff"

The fact that you're a BMW guy and a Trini makes me want to meet and blow it down with you (if you're up to it)

BTW, I'm West Indian Guyanese, I support your cause
Done know! im half GT as well so nuff respect! im in trini right now smoking some jam, but ill be back soon. im usually at all the e90post meets in ny. u going to bimmerfest east?
      08-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #148
NYAWE60
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Done know! im half GT as well so nuff respect! im in trini right now smoking some jam, but ill be back soon. im usually at all the e90post meets in ny. u going to bimmerfest east?
Yup most definitely going to go to bimmerfest east. My 535i is mostly stock besides a Cobb AP Aggressive tune right now, but I've got a lot of stuff in the works for the 2012 season Still, I have to show up to represent and support a GT brotha.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #149
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYAWE60 View Post
Yup most definitely going to go to bimmerfest east. My 535i is mostly stock besides a Cobb AP Aggressive tune right now, but I've got a lot of stuff in the works for the 2012 season Still, I have to show up to represent and support a GT brotha.
Cool let me know if u want to join my caravan heading to bimmerfest since ur in NYC.
      08-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #150
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
u going to bimmerfest east?
wait, when and where is bimmerfest east? no weed questions for now...
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #151
amgthis
Tire Racks
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupè

Your opinion on dabs? Yes no? How ripped do you get? Worth it?
      08-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #152
NYAWE60
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Cool let me know if u want to join my caravan heading to bimmerfest since ur in NYC.
I'll definitely join your caravan. Any ideas when/where you'll be meeting?
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 10:04 AM   #153
passing
hey
Tanzania
Rep
Drives: caprice wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
Your opinion on dabs? Yes no? How ripped do you get? Worth it?
do it. you wont regret.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #154
JefryHorizon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bus Pass

Opinions on Hash and Kief? Is usage of such substances in addition to your typical "bowl" create much of a difference for you? I've had various forms of feedback regarding this question from daily users. Just curious whats yours?
E82 x1 Sold
E60 x1 Furniture...
Appreciate 0