E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Find Your Twin Thread

03-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #23
E90Mario
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: ESS E90 M3

Well that escalated quickly lol
      03-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #24
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
Not now jm3as. We're all waiting for his reply
sorry. the internet beef was scaring me

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #25
Riza VI
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335d

Quote:

2011 E90 335d | Jet Black/Black Dakota | Premium | Navigation
Mods: M3 Rep Front Bumper | OEM M3 Air Ducts | OEM M Sport Rear Bumper | OEM BMW Performance Diffuser | KW V2 | MiRo 111 | Lux H8 V3 Angels Eyes | OEM BMW Performance Black Grills | M3 Spoiler Lip | EAS Smoked LED Side Markers | 15% Tint/50% Windshield | Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim | Lamin-X Headlight Wrap
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #26
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkakonn View Post
Joe's car and mine, do we win?

thats more like fraternal twins than identical twins

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #27
JeffNasty
WOPWOPWOP
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White : e92

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #28
amanuuh
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
First of all, Nick you could of asked before posting the pic.. the rear has been jacked up ~25mm and you know it! Been telling you for how long it needs to be dropped.

I don't mean to be a dick, especially considering I did buy your wheels. But I need to correct you on a few things.

Firstly you got me neither the coils nor the lip. You just told me to contact Flushstance and get the 'extreme drop.' The lip was a lengthy ordeal with LTMW who didn't reply my emails for weeks so I even had to make time to call them internationally to seek a response. It took over a month to get a response from LTMW and finally get the lip shipped. Correct me if I am wrong, but you actually had nothing to do with getting me the lip (or the coils really).

In terms of the fitment, I know it isn't right which is why I haven't had a photoshoot yet or posted up in the general photo section. As I have told you the rear axle of my car seems to be offset quite significantly which is being exaggerated by running wide wheels. The problem is that my drivers side (ie passenger side for LHD cars most of you) sits further out compared to my passenger side.

As you might be able to see the car was sitting about half way down the SPT logo but rubbed constantly while driving. This photo above is when it was raised 10mm but it still sat firmly pressed against the tyre. The other side of the car was fine only this side didn't work. Hence I just decided to jack up the rrear of the car another 10-15mm compared to this picture so I could at least drive it around even if it does have stupid looking rake. Ask anyone I know.. I haven't been taking the E90 out much at all because I think it looks stupid as it sits in the photo nick posted. The car has barely done 150kms since I got back from overseas a couple of months ago.

This is how the car first sat before the front was lowered more. To me (maybe not to you) the rear height there is ok, but obviously front needed to be dropped much more. This pic is prior to my first alignment which I thought would help get things set up - at this point the rears worked 100% not bullshitting you one bit. But after the alignment it just hasn't been working... as I have said.

In this pic you can see that the passenger side rear fits fine, however the drivers side sat firmly on the tyre as posted further above. (Front not yet dropped)

This is the car getting another alignment and height adjustment to see if they could fix the problems from the first alignment. As seen here the rear has been lifted compared to earlier (you can see the guy under the ramp doing it). Front has been lowered a bit but could use a touch more.

You also keep going on about fender mods and doubting that I actually had the guards cut (not just rolled).

So here is a picture of my guards being modified.

As for "I made that car lol" that is utter bullshit. I was modifying the E90 long before you even joined up here and got your car. Anyone from the Australian scene knows it and would laugh at you if you thought that you made the car..

Then there is "I helped bring this car to where it is actually is as he was already parting out and stock again until I posted my wheels for sale."

In case you misunderstood, I had already parted out well over a year ago I wasn't just parting out back to stock then... Not gonna lie, when I saw your wheels for the first time it was the only set (at that time) that I really wanted. So when it came up for sale I thought I may as well buy it for some fun. The aim was to have them on for summer time here then sell them off and go back to stock again... Not that it summer/winter makes much difference here anyway. I don't see how sitting in Canada and just selling me some wheels somehow makes you the person who 'helped bring this car to where it is.' People who helped get it to where it is are the people who did the work here in Sydney... Not you sitting half way across the world going "drop it/less camber/cut guards/perfect offsets etc.." Just because the wheels were yours it doesn't mean you own the right to claim any credit for what other people did. I've noticed it in what you post recently, and I don't know if others have too but you need to stop acting like you own people and have God's word about stance. Yes your stance is very good (not as good as that Tee dude though) but you need to relax a bit.

Tl:dr -

Long story short, the rears worked 100% when first mounted but ever since the first alignment it has started being a pain. Hence the rear is jacked up high. It's not that I don't want to make them fit but I just can't be bothered right now. Currently I've got my eyes on an iPE F1 exhaust and widebody kit for my C63 so I might just sell the wheels and move on to bigger and better things with the Merc.
owned :slow clap:
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #29
JeffNasty
WOPWOPWOP
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White : e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3as View Post
Anyways while we wait.. lol, I would say your car is close to dc oldboy's .. if i remember correctly.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #30
AGood22
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Well that escalated quickly lol
This is the understatement of the year
      03-20-2013, 11:38 AM   #31
pjdizzle94
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 and others

Quote:
Joe's car and mine, do we win?

idk man do you...?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #32
kkakonn
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjdizzle94 View Post
idk man do you...?
Ah.. touché
      03-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #33
J-Spec Dan
ALL RIGHTY THEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 STX Advance

Quote:
i don't think you have a ginger twin.

and the beef in here just got flame broiled yo.
      03-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #34
pjdizzle94
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ah.. touché
cars are still sick hahaha. if only joe didnt go stock. him and his want for an M hahaha
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #35
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
In case you misunderstood, I had already parted out well over a year ago I wasn't just parting out back to stock then... Not gonna lie, when I saw your wheels for the first time it was the only set (at that time) that I really wanted. So when it came up for sale I thought I may as well buy it for some fun. The aim was to have them on for summer time here then sell them off and go back to stock again... Not that it summer/winter makes much difference here anyway. I don't see how sitting in Canada and just selling me some wheels somehow makes you the person who 'helped bring this car to where it is.' People who helped get it to where it is are the people who did the work here in Sydney... Not you sitting half way across the world going "drop it/less camber/cut guards/perfect offsets etc.." Just because the wheels were yours it doesn't mean you own the right to claim any credit for what other people did. I've noticed it in what you post recently, and I don't know if others have too but you need to stop acting like you own people and have God's word about stance. Yes your stance is very good (not as good as that Tee dude though) but you need to relax a bit. [/B]
Whoa damn, i totally missed this part...

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #36
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
i don't think you have a ginger twin.

and the beef in here just got flame broiled yo.
#burgerking

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #37
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep

i may be jumping the gun, but this thread may be something of the ages.

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #38
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
Just because the wheels were yours it doesn't mean you own the right to claim any credit for what other people did. I've noticed it in what you post recently, and I don't know if others have too but you need to stop acting like you own people and have God's word about stance.
+10000000....seriously though.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #39
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
+10000000....seriously though.
damn. everyone's about to squad up. i'm having flashbacks of Team Jacob vs Team Edward all over again

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #40
amanuuh
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi R8

Quote:
Whoa damn, i totally missed this part...

oh shit totally didnt read the last part of this

lmao its true though
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #41
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90
First of all, Nick you could of asked before posting the pic.. the rear has been jacked up ~25mm and you know it! Been telling you for how long it needs to be dropped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
i
Lol is he actually driving on them yet dude he really disappointed me trying to fit them on last thing I heard he gave up. I made that car lol. Got him the coils lip and sent him my wheels. Lol and he's still not sitting right and low enough especially the rear, don't think I dont see that. Lol

And with the new look won't see one like it especially 12" rear LCI. Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
It's nice to see my wheels actually made it half way around the world in one piece. I helped bring this car to where it is actually is as he was already parting out and stock again until I posted my wheels for sale. It was a lengthy process but he got them. My car used to look like this and now is alot different

I don't mean to be a dick, especially considering I did buy your wheels. But I need to correct you on a few things.

Firstly you got me neither the coils nor the lip. You just told me to contact Flushstance and get the 'extreme drop.' The lip was a lengthy ordeal with LTMW who didn't reply my emails for weeks so I even had to make time to call them internationally to seek a response. It took over a month to get a response from LTMW and finally get the lip shipped. Correct me if I am wrong, but you actually had nothing to do with getting me the lip (or the coils really).

In terms of the fitment, I know it isn't right which is why I haven't had a photoshoot yet or posted up in the general photo section. As I have told you the rear axle of my car seems to be offset quite significantly which is being exaggerated by running wide wheels. The problem is that my drivers side (ie passenger side for LHD cars most of you) sits further out compared to my passenger side.

As you might be able to see the car was sitting about half way down the SPT logo but rubbed constantly while driving. This photo above is when it was raised 10mm but it still sat firmly pressed against the tyre. The other side of the car was fine only this side didn't work. Hence I just decided to jack up the rrear of the car another 10-15mm compared to this picture so I could at least drive it around even if it does have stupid looking rake. Ask anyone I know.. I haven't been taking the E90 out much at all because I think it looks stupid as it sits in the photo nick posted. The car has barely done 150kms since I got back from overseas a couple of months ago.

This is how the car first sat before the front was lowered more. To me (maybe not to you) the rear height there is ok, but obviously front needed to be dropped much more. This pic is prior to my first alignment which I thought would help get things set up - at this point the rears worked 100% not bullshitting you one bit. But after the alignment it just hasn't been working... as I have said.

In this pic you can see that the passenger side rear fits fine, however the drivers side sat firmly on the tyre as posted further above. (Front not yet dropped)

This is the car getting another alignment and height adjustment to see if they could fix the problems from the first alignment. As seen here the rear has been lifted compared to earlier (you can see the guy under the ramp doing it). Front has been lowered a bit but could use a touch more.

You also keep going on about fender mods and doubting that I actually had the guards cut (not just rolled).

So here is a picture of my guards being modified.

As for "I made that car lol" that is utter bullshit. I was modifying the E90 long before you even joined up here and got your car. Anyone from the Australian scene knows it and would laugh at you if you thought that you made the car..

Then there is "I helped bring this car to where it is actually is as he was already parting out and stock again until I posted my wheels for sale."

In case you misunderstood, I had already parted out well over a year ago I wasn't just parting out back to stock then... Not gonna lie, when I saw your wheels for the first time it was the only set (at that time) that I really wanted. So when it came up for sale I thought I may as well buy it for some fun. The aim was to have them on for summer time here then sell them off and go back to stock again... Not that it summer/winter makes much difference here anyway. I don't see how sitting in Canada and just selling me some wheels somehow makes you the person who 'helped bring this car to where it is.' People who helped get it to where it is are the people who did the work here in Sydney... Not you sitting half way across the world going "drop it/less camber/cut guards/perfect offsets etc.." Just because the wheels were yours it doesn't mean you own the right to claim any credit for what other people did. I've noticed it in what you post recently, and I don't know if others have too but you need to stop acting like you own people and have God's word about stance. Yes your stance is very good (not as good as that Tee dude though) but you need to relax a bit.

Tl:dr -

Long story short, the rears worked 100% when first mounted but ever since the first alignment it has started being a pain. Hence the rear is jacked up high. It's not that I don't want to make them fit but I just can't be bothered right now. Currently I've got my eyes on an iPE F1 exhaust and widebody kit for my C63 so I might just sell the wheels and move on to bigger and better things with the Merc.
Suj I wake up to see this bullshit. Ok ok let me correct it here. I didn't exactly get your your lip or the coils but l did try to get them for you but cause your in Australia my deals really didnt help much. We talked a long home before I sent you my wheels and your words are you wanted it to sit exactly the way my car say. The lip the coils the rims all were my direction and you followed in order to get that look. I helped you numerous times and kept in direct contact with you even taking pics of the shipping company taking the wheels away. Ok ok so cause I wasn't clear enough and didnt say I told you to get the everything and didnt actual get it you want to type this shit. And lets not start on the fender mods cause I asked numerous times when you where having trouble fit them at 1st and you said you were having trouble find someone to do it down there. I was there whenever you needed me every step of the way you had my phone number and still do. Not cool Suj I'm sorry I wasn't clear that I actually gave you my wheels and not all the other stuff but you and me both know I tried with my contacts but I guess that's means shit to you after all the bs I just read. Go on to bigger and better things bud I think that's bests. From a person who did nothing but help you I'm really shocked that you would post and not pm me shit like this. And keep thinking I didn't help bring it to where it is kid that made me laugh like crazy you wouldn't know where to fucking start without what I told you cause you didn't and don't know shit, you and me both know that. And I agree me and Nick are cool I talk to him regularly actually but he should have asked before posted cause you know I would see it wasn't sitting right and say something considering you and me were waiting on a pro shoot before posting something

Ok people nothing to see keep walking.

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #42
pjdizzle94
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
damn. everyone's about to squad up. i'm having flashbacks of Team Jacob vs Team Edward all over again

SHOOT MY CAR
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #43
Taran.J
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, LEX, MBZ, RAM, TESLA

Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #44
project335i
Banned