E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > FS: BMW OEM ski/snowboard attachment - brand new

11-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
robadob
Rep
Drives: 328I

FS: BMW OEM ski/snowboard attachment - brand new

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a brand new bmw ski and snowboard attachment set for sale. I am selling it for $140. This is $30 less than the list price. I'd prefer to sell it to people in the bay area who can pick it up (these are 10 pounds and expensive to ship...).

Officially, it holds two snowboards or three pairs of skis, or a mix of both. Unofficially, I think you can cram more than three pairs of skis in this thing, but I don't have any ski's so I can't tell you for sure.

I am only selling the attachment, NOT THE RACK. I want to carry four snowboards using one attachment, so that is the reason why I'm selling this. I actually really like otherwise, and think its perfect for carrying skis. It goes onto the rack by tightening just two screws (one for the rear attachment, one for the front attachment), then your good to go. It takes just a minute to put on and off.

I will not ship this internationally, its simply not cost effective.

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
robadob
Rep
Drives: 328I

pictures attached

Attached are pictures
Attached Images

Last edited by robadob; 11-13-2010 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: attachments failed
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
robadob