E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > dealer report

03-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

dealer report

Hi, i said id let you know how my latest visit went. the two smart repairs to my car 100% well pleased ,I cant find fault with the dealers collection and return the car was cleaned and im again pleased.

now the sad bit i paid to have the two front wheels fully refurbished ,as in remove tyre and grind out the damage strip the paint then repaint the wheel refit tyre etc etc .I came down the road this evening WTF ,i have a wheel that looks like is been chrome finished i look at the other wheel first impressions is its the right colour what has happened ??? under closer inspection one has been bodged up with a quick fix and you can see the grinding through the paint if you look properly and painted with aerosole wheel wizard style ,the other has been done very well just the wrong silver ..

What can i do 3 wheels correct colour one chrome ??

I phoned the dealer all ready to let them have it big time cross ,but explained what i was unhappy about they were more than helpfull and said they couldnt understand but yes they fully understood i would have accepted a refund and just purchased two new wheels and paid the difference but they want to rectify the problem ,I have left it that they are going to get me a lone car and will collect my car and return it as it should be .

I feel sort of cheated somehow ,i paid what they asked no complaints i only wanted them to do it properly ,funny enough the bodyshop manager and his right hand man have both left the company between quoting the work and it being carried out so i had to deal with the aftersales manager
Appreciate 0