E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Leather Master || Strong cleaner nd vital conditioner || E90 LCI M 335i

08-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
5soko
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M5

Needed to get my leather seats cleaned up and conditioned, after 2 years, they were starting to show some wear and crack like spots.

So i got some Leather cleaners with the help from Detailers Domain. Great customer service and helped with all my questions via email quickly.

Got Leather master strong cleaner and Leather masters vital conditioner.

I only did my steering wheel, front doors and front seats, as my back seats, rear seats are in gret shape, not used much at all.

The cleaner works great, i used a combo of a sponge and microfiber. Removes the dirt/stains and greasy look to the leather. Bring the Matte look out!

The vital conditioner works very good aswell, leave very little shine, from 1-10 i would say a 2 on the shine department. Def. gives the leather a nice feel and soft feel. The small worn spots and crack like spots after the cleaning and vital conditioner are pretty gone. The vital conditioner def has helped bringing the leather back to life.

I didnt use the vital conditioner on the steering wheel, only the strong cleaner. I like my steering wheel to have that Matte look. No shine at all.

Here are some pics off my cellphone. Car in about 4 months is gonna be three years old and i would say leather after this cleaning is still looking great.

Appreciate 0