E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro / Nav, B&O, PP Package!!

01-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Thumbs up FS: 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro / Nav, B&O, PP Package!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,600.00

Item Interest
SOLD Please close thread

Details on the car:

Year: 2011
Mileage: 21,228 / Milage may vary due to it being my Wifes DD (Milage as of 01/18/2013)
Make: Audi
Model: A4 2.0T Quattro
Trim Level: Premium Plus
Title: Clear and in hand
Vin: WAUFFAFL4BN007911

ASKING PRICE: 34,600 OBO Im wiling to trade only for a 2010-2011 328I or 335I Convertible we can work out the price!

Best Contact: pcasso87@gmail.com

Premium Plus Package, Quattro, Bang & Olufsen Sound System, Navigation, Backup Camera & Sensors, Ibis white on Black leather with Aluminum trim!!

My wife's 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus Sedan is up for sale. The car is powered by a 2.0 4-cylinder turbo engine that has tons of power that is sent to all four wheels through the amazing Quattro all wheel drive system. The car is highly optioned and has been serviced every 5k miles at the Audi dealership. We are the original owners and I have the full service history on the car available upon request. When we purchased the car from the dealer we added the maintenance package which has you covered until 50k miles, plus you still have the manufacturer warranty on the car valid until 2014 which is also extendable. The car has been nothing but reliable and fuel-efficient, she is stored in a climate & humidity controlled garage and detailed every 4 months with chemical guys products. The exterior is immaculate except for a very small scrape on the front bumper that is easily fixed with touchup paint, other than that the car is accident free. The car is like new and still has the new car smell since it has been always taken care of and belongs to a non-smoker. This Audi A4 has NAVIGATION, Voice Control, Rearview Camera with Parking Sensors, Premium Plus Package with Xenon Headlights LED Daytime Running Lights, Heated Seats, Bluetooth Wireless, Sirius Satellite Radio, IPod Interface, Sunroof, Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Power Front Seat with Lumbar Support, Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheels, and more.

Last edited by track_warrior; 03-19-2013 at 11:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Sold!