E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > WTB: BMW Performance Exhaust 328i

01-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #23
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4

bump
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #24
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by incantana View Post
Guess he got a sick deal. But a deals a deal and he already paid. Yeah I have other things for sale. I have a tiag bumper in great shape, I have an ENTIRE Dakota black leather interior for sale including the leather panels, and I have terra leather door panels for sale too.

I bought the exhaust from you and it ended up being the stock muffler with chrome tips welded on. And now you won't refund it. Didn't know people could be this screwed up. Unbelievable.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #25
Rollo`
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 230i

The lesson I take from E90bedi's experience: always get pics--especially when the deal seems to good to be true.

That guy should refund your money less shipping because a stock muffler is worth its weight as scrap metal if that.

Also, I have a real Dinan exhaust for an e90 328i for sale on this forum...pics are there and I can take more...
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #26
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo` View Post
The lesson I take from E90bedi's experience: always get pics--especially when the deal seems to good to be true.

That guy should refund your money less shipping because a stock muffler is worth its weight as scrap metal if that.

Also, I have a real Dinan exhaust for an e90 328i for sale on this forum...pics are there and I can take more...
i appreciate your reply. And you are absolutely right. I guess i got to excited. Could you PM me about your Dinan exhaust, i could be interested. thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #27
remyd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: space gray E92

Omg man I feel bad for you. I was next in line to buy the exhaust if you didn't buy it. I got so mad too. Anyway I hope things go good for you. I did however buy a BMW performance exhaust from someone else and I can say I am really satisfied with the exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #28
didyoufeelit
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: tiag e90

Quote:
I've got a BMW performance exhaust from an e90 that will fit your car. Also has the oem bmw chrome tips welded on. $335 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90bedi View Post
I bought the exhaust from you and it ended up being the stock muffler with chrome tips welded on. And now you won't refund it. Didn't know people could be this screwed up. Unbelievable.
wow what a dick move.. and he straight up called it a performance exhaust..
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #29
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyd View Post
Omg man I feel bad for you. I was next in line to buy the exhaust if you didn't buy it. I got so mad too. Anyway I hope things go good for you. I did however buy a BMW performance exhaust from someone else and I can say I am really satisfied with the exhaust.
thanks and thats great! happy that you got what you paid for. i saved up for this and then this asshole screwed me over. does yours have that gargly sound? lol im dying to get that.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #30
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyoufeelit View Post
wow what a dick move.. and he straight up called it a performance exhaust..
yeah i know seriously. and forget refunding my money, he won't man up and reply my text messages. everyone should really flame him to be honest.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #31
remyd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: space gray E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90bedi
Quote:
thanks and thats great! happy that you got what you paid for. i saved up for this and then this asshole screwed me over. does yours have that gargly sound? lol im dying to get that.
Yah man I love that gargle. Goodluck with whatever you choose to do.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #32
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yah man I love that gargle. Goodluck with whatever you choose to do.
thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 02:08 AM   #33
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Damn that sucks

Definitely should have asked for pics - especially of the metal tag that is welded to the muffler that proves it is tru PE

I was kinda wondering why anyone would weld chrome tips to a PE when they come with polished SS tips already

I noticed you didn't leave appropriate feedback though?

Guess my deal for $650 shipped PE is still truly a great deal...
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 02:16 AM   #34
Spensaur
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 328i

Garage List
That saying really does come through "if it's too good to be true, it probably is"

Sucks that had to happen to you bro
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #35
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
Damn that sucks

Definitely should have asked for pics - especially of the metal tag that is welded to the muffler that proves it is tru PE

I was kinda wondering why anyone would weld chrome tips to a PE when they come with polished SS tips already

I noticed you didn't leave appropriate feedback though?

Guess my deal for $650 shipped PE is still truly a great deal...
I'm still kind of new to this forum so I'm not sure where to leave feedback. I'm still furious about this whole situation.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #36
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spensaur View Post
That saying really does come through "if it's too good to be true, it probably is"

Sucks that had to happen to you bro
U got that right lol. And thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #37
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #38
incantana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ; 2008 E93 M3

Just saw these new posts. I sent this guy a facetime video of the muffler before he paid. Hes making it seem here like he never saw the exhaust before he bought it. It was a performance exhaust. He received the exhaust, inspected it, and then INSTALLED IT. Then he texted me saying he wasnt satisfied with the sound and because of this he wanted a refund. After I wouldnt give him a refund because his complaint was that he wasnt satisfied with the sound and because he had already welded the exhaust in, he then started changing his story saying that in fact it wasnt a performance exhaust and that I was a fraud. I sent him a performance exhaust and now the guy wants a refund AFTER HE INSTALLED IT. For all I know, this guy is trying to keep my performance exhaust and send me his stock exhaust or he may have damaged the performance exhaust when he had it installed and now wants to send me damaged goods. This guy is being totally dishonest. I texted him before and after the sale. He is claiming here that i wouldnt talk to him after the sale which is ANOTHER LIE. I stopped texting him days after he installed the exhaust calling me a fraud and threatening me. I have the text messages saved and if I need to I will post screen shots which include his phone number. Dont want it to come to that but I will do it. Also, if e90bedi continues to dishonestly smear my name on this forum I will look into any legal action that may be taken to protect my reputation. Libel is a serious offense.

Ive been on here a decent amount of time and ive made many more transactions than my itrader would indicate. this is the first "problem" ive ever encountered on here. Good luck to anyone who tries to sell this guy anything. Expect him to install it and then demand a refund if he isnt "satisfied" with the sound (as if thats your fault). Who knows what will happen if you comply with his demands. I refuse to find out because I'm not going to be the sucker here.

Last edited by incantana; 01-24-2013 at 10:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 10:32 AM   #39
dhc905
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

damn, it got serious in here.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #40
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Just saw these new posts. I sent this guy a facetime video of the muffler before he paid. Hes making it seem here like he never saw the exhaust before he bought it. It was a performance exhaust. He received the exhaust, inspected it, and then INSTALLED IT. Then he texted me saying he wasnt satisfied with the sound and because of this he wanted a refund. After I wouldnt give him a refund because his complaint was that he wasnt satisfied with the sound and because he had already welded the exhaust in, he then started changing his story saying that in fact it wasnt a performance exhaust and that I was a fraud. I sent him a performance exhaust and now the guy wants a refund AFTER HE INSTALLED IT. For all I know, this guy is trying to keep my performance exhaust and send me his stock exhaust or he may have damaged the performance exhaust when he had it installed and now wants to send me damaged goods. This guy is being totally dishonest. I texted him before and after the sale. He is claiming here that i wouldnt talk to him after the sale which is ANOTHER LIE. I stopped texting him days after he installed the exhaust calling me a fraud and threatening me. I have the text messages saved and if I need to I will post screen shots which include his phone number. Dont want it to come to that but I will do it. Also, if e90bedi continues to dishonestly smear my name on this forum I will look into any legal action that may be taken to protect my reputation. Libel is a serious offense.

Ive been on here a decent amount of time and ive made many more transactions than my itrader would indicate. this is the first "problem" ive ever encountered on here. Good luck to anyone who tries to sell this guy anything. Expect him to install it and then demand a refund if he isnt "satisfied" with the sound (as if thats your fault). Who knows what will happen if you comply with his demands. I refuse to find out because I'm not going to be the sucker here.
oh is that so buddy? i have the picture of the "performance exhaust" u so claim to have sold me. why is that when i installed it it sounded the same as stock. all that yours has is a valve opened thats it. and u welded on chrome tips. not only does it not sound anything like the videos on youtube or closely to how a real bmw performance exhaust is supposed to sound but the plate that says it is a REAL BMW performance exhaust isn't even on welded on. explain that? and if you give me bullshit like i took it off then ur just a scum who is trying to scam a college student on a budget. unbelievable. and threats? what threats are those? Ur making me look like a Mob boss or something outrageous. im a god damn college student just trying to make his car sound better. I thought people on this forum just try to help other Bmw owners out, not trying to scam people. I don't know if the person you bought the Muffler from scammed you but all i know is you didnt sell me a BMW performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #41
dhc905
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Pictures? I know that there are fake eisenmann exhausts out there, but haven't run into any fake PE's.

Not saying that yours is actually fake, would just be interesting to see.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #42
White e90
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

Incantana...You took advantage of this kid..I saw the muffler you sent him and its clear at that you sent him a stock muffler with chrome tips...your lucky that nobody else saw this before hand...unfortunately for this kid he didn't know to look for the plate that should have been welded to the bottom of the muffler not to mention it looks nothing like a performance exhaust...you can try to justify yourself all day if it make you feel better about yourself but when it comes down to it you are definitely a scumbag...don't bother with your excuses nobody wants to hear it...be a man and give the kid his money back...
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #43
Spensaur
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 328i

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #44
incantana
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 Z06/Z07 3LZ; 2008 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by White e92 View Post
Incantana...You took advantage of this kid..I saw the muffler you sent him and its clear at that you sent him a stock muffler with chrome tips...your lucky that nobody else saw this before hand...unfortunately for this kid he didn't know to look for the plate that should have been welded to the bottom of the muffler not to mention it looks nothing like a performance exhaust...you can try to justify yourself all day if it make you feel better about yourself but when it comes down to it you are definitely a scumbag...don't bother with your excuses nobody wants to hear it...be a man and give the kid his money back...
I sent this guy a performance exhaust. I have no idea what he decided to show you, but if he showed you what i sent him you would have seen a performance exhaust. You can talk all day long about how he showed you something but anyone can show somebody an item they have and claim all day that its the same item that they bought. That however, doesnt make it so. What about the lies he has obviously already made? Such as the fact that I wouldnt text him? Or that he never saw te exhaust before he bought it? I both texted him after the sale and he saw the item before he bought it. There are 2 lies right there that are not up for debate. Name calling is not necessary.
Appreciate 0