E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Pittsburgh BMW Meets



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-11-2010, 08:25 AM   #683
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
headlee103's Avatar
42
Rep
1,622
Posts

Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberryyumyum View Post
BMW wheel lock sets has 5-7 different keys but the dealer has a master key they'll be able to take the locks off for u which is prob your best bet
Ohhh ok I didnt realize there were that many. I called the dealership yesterday and asked if I could stop by for them to take them off real quick, and he told me I would have to schedule an appointment!!! It would take them probably 3 seconds for each lock. So now I have to take a whole morning just to go get the locks taken off.
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #684
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
SpmnE9zero's Avatar
United_States
466
Rep
35,580
Posts

Drives: JB 33ZERO
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: City of Champions

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Ohhh ok I didnt realize there were that many. I called the dealership yesterday and asked if I could stop by for them to take them off real quick, and he told me I would have to schedule an appointment!!! It would take them probably 3 seconds for each lock. So now I have to take a whole morning just to go get the locks taken off.
O I feel your pain, I lost mine when I last tried a set of spacers, they rubbed so I took them back off and sold them, well where do you think my wheel lock ended up?, yes I believe in the box with the sapcers I mailed to the guy who bought them! Now I gotta go get a new one!
__________________
Eurocharged V5 | ROW's / CC Delete | K&N's | H&R Springs | Single Fin G.B. Grill | Mode Carbon Diffuser | JBSpeed CF Spoiler |
Arkym Style CF Splitter | CF Mirror Caps | 5% Tints | 12mm Spacers |
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #685
blueberryyumyum
Spoolin Up
blueberryyumyum's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/ Flushing, NY

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to blueberryyumyum
I need to buy a set of BMW wheel locks and oem BMW front and rear black rubber mats
__________________
15' SB F82 ///M4
09' Nissan GTR
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #686
DefJamz
New Member
DefJamz's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: e90 328xi Jet-Black
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa

iTrader: (0)

quick question for ya SpmnE9zero, on your e90 are you using the matte black grill or a gloss grill and who would you suggest to order from? Im liking the look of it and debating to get for my e90
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #687
ChrisB41
Private First Class
United_States
7
Rep
108
Posts

Drives: 2007 BMW 335xi
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberryyumyum View Post
This won't work for the i's I take it
They will work, but you would want to get "i" springs.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 03:24 AM   #688
blueberryyumyum
Spoolin Up
blueberryyumyum's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/ Flushing, NY

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to blueberryyumyum
good nights work at the meadows =)
__________________
15' SB F82 ///M4
09' Nissan GTR
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #689
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
headlee103's Avatar
42
Rep
1,622
Posts

Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberryyumyum View Post
good nights work at the meadows =)
Must be nice!!! So whats that mean for the car?? haha
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #690
blueberryyumyum
Spoolin Up
blueberryyumyum's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/ Flushing, NY

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to blueberryyumyum
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Must be nice!!! So whats that mean for the car?? haha
Considering painted m sport bumper from LTBMW. But at the same time winters approaching soon so I dunno.. Maybe exhaust. Does ne1 know if dinan exhausts are warranty safe? I know eliseman(*sp)exhausts are.
__________________
15' SB F82 ///M4
09' Nissan GTR
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #691
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
headlee103's Avatar
42
Rep
1,622
Posts

Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberryyumyum View Post
Considering painted m sport bumper from LTBMW. But at the same time winters approaching soon so I dunno.. Maybe exhaust. Does ne1 know if dinan exhausts are warranty safe? I know eliseman(*sp)exhausts are.
Isnt all Dinan stuff warranty safe? Including tunes and everything.... that is if its put on by the dealership or a certified technician or something like that.

Then again I could be completely wrong, haha
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #692
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
SpmnE9zero's Avatar
United_States
466
Rep
35,580
Posts

Drives: JB 33ZERO
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: City of Champions

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefJamz View Post
quick question for ya SpmnE9zero, on your e90 are you using the matte black grill or a gloss grill and who would you suggest to order from? Im liking the look of it and debating to get for my e90
It is matte and get it from www.e92-lighting.com, let me know when you go to order I can hook you up with a discount!
__________________
Eurocharged V5 | ROW's / CC Delete | K&N's | H&R Springs | Single Fin G.B. Grill | Mode Carbon Diffuser | JBSpeed CF Spoiler |
Arkym Style CF Splitter | CF Mirror Caps | 5% Tints | 12mm Spacers |
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #693
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
SpmnE9zero's Avatar
United_States
466
Rep
35,580
Posts

Drives: JB 33ZERO
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: City of Champions

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Isnt all Dinan stuff warranty safe? Including tunes and everything.... that is if its put on by the dealership or a certified technician or something like that.

Then again I could be completely wrong, haha
as long as it is all installed by a Certified BMW Dealer your warranty will not be hindered.
__________________
Eurocharged V5 | ROW's / CC Delete | K&N's | H&R Springs | Single Fin G.B. Grill | Mode Carbon Diffuser | JBSpeed CF Spoiler |
Arkym Style CF Splitter | CF Mirror Caps | 5% Tints | 12mm Spacers |
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #694
MusclezMarinara
Banned
United_States
192
Rep
5,021
Posts

Drives: VALNCYA
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey

iTrader: (23)

Garage List
Dinan is no longer a BMW partner
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #695
DefJamz
New Member
DefJamz's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: e90 328xi Jet-Black
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
It is matte and get it from www.e92-lighting.com, let me know when you go to order I can hook you up with a discount!
Thanks man I appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #696
Bavarian Tech
Major
Bavarian Tech's Avatar
82
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pittsburgh/Harrisburg

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2006 330i  [5.00]
Out with the old




BMW Performance Exhaust Pprrrr.... :-)


Btw has anyone delt with A&L BMW in Monroeville ?
I have an appointment Friday for some abnormal front tire wear
__________________
335i Sport Sedan : 6Speed : Sport : Prem : Cold Weather : CIC Swap/Combox : M3 Cluster/Seats : M-Sport Brembo :
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #697
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
headlee103's Avatar
42
Rep
1,622
Posts

Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msbc721 View Post
Out with the old

BMW Performance Exhaust Pprrrr.... :-)


Btw has anyone delt with A&L BMW in Monroeville ?
I have an appointment Friday for some abnormal front tire wear
Thats a very nice addition!!! I bet it sounds great!
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #698
ianthegreat
Colonel
50
Rep
2,315
Posts

Drives: n54
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pittsburgh/Houston

iTrader: (1)

hey guys, i need some good roads with awesome up/down and winding bends.. i'm shooting a pittsburgh video from the 335 w/ a gopro and need a few suggestions.

i found a few good ones in the robinson area, but i'm SURE there are better ones with elevation changes, views, etc.. help!!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #699
bgrab88
Private
0
Rep
60
Posts

Drives: 08 335XI Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefJamz View Post
Thanks man I appreciate it.
friend of mine just used this...turned out real nice I think I might do it considering it is only 20 bucks. You can use it on the window trim or the grill.

http://bmwshadowline.com/
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2010, 06:21 PM   #700
blueberryyumyum
Spoolin Up
blueberryyumyum's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
390
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/ Flushing, NY

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to blueberryyumyum
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrab88 View Post
friend of mine just used this...turned out real nice I think I might do it considering it is only 20 bucks. You can use it on the window trim or the grill.

http://bmwshadowline.com/
i did this on my window trim and it has to be one of the hardest mod's ive done to any of my cars. i think its worth spending $50 on something that you can just pop in and out within 30min IMO
__________________
15' SB F82 ///M4
09' Nissan GTR
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #701
Bavarian Tech
Major
Bavarian Tech's Avatar
82
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pittsburgh/Harrisburg

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2006 330i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Thats a very nice addition!!! I bet it sounds great!
I LOVE it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianthegreat View Post
hey guys, i need some good roads with awesome up/down and winding bends.. i'm shooting a pittsburgh video from the 335 w/ a gopro and need a few suggestions.

i found a few good ones in the robinson area, but i'm SURE there are better ones with elevation changes, views, etc.. help!!
Squirrel Hill maybe ?
__________________
335i Sport Sedan : 6Speed : Sport : Prem : Cold Weather : CIC Swap/Combox : M3 Cluster/Seats : M-Sport Brembo :
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #702
headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
headlee103's Avatar
42
Rep
1,622
Posts

Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 328xi  [5.00]
Anybody up for a meet next weekend?? Like September 25 or 26?
__________________

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #703
bgrab88
Private
0
Rep
60
Posts

Drives: 08 335XI Coupe
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberryyumyum View Post
i did this on my window trim and it has to be one of the hardest mod's ive done to any of my cars. i think its worth spending $50 on something that you can just pop in and out within 30min IMO
What was hard about it? Was it the application or quality? I was going to buy some and am dileberating paying this person I know to install it or not.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #704
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
SpmnE9zero's Avatar
United_States
466
Rep
35,580
Posts

Drives: JB 33ZERO
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: City of Champions

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
If you are going to wrap / paint your trim I suggest having it re-installed (when finished) by a professional. The top piece is easy, but the trim at the bottom of the windows is a real PITA! My front pieces (E90) are still laying in my garage! I got the rear pieces on, but the front / lower are a major PITA!!!

Takes two people, unfortunately my wife is not to enthusiastic about helping me out with my car, so until someone helps me, they will stay in the garage!

So the top pieces just pop in and out no big deal, but the bottoms..... well they slide in a rubber track. I used oil in the track to make sliding easier and it is still so frustrating! You have to be very carefull because the trim bends very easily and once it bends it is very difficult to get it back to "perfect".

GL!
__________________
Eurocharged V5 | ROW's / CC Delete | K&N's | H&R Springs | Single Fin G.B. Grill | Mode Carbon Diffuser | JBSpeed CF Spoiler |
Arkym Style CF Splitter | CF Mirror Caps | 5% Tints | 12mm Spacers |
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST