E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Looking for a job...

07-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #45
Bangthemidget
Banned
Rep
Drives: soon

It's hard to get a stable job here as well... If you are getting those retail, waiter, salesman job? you never know when you will get laid off.... so best bet is finish whatever you are studying and apply for a job that you will be willing to do for the rest of your life
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #46
KlubHoppER
Major
Brazil
Rep
Drives: Either in 2010 or 2011 :)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangthemidget View Post
It's hard to get a stable job here as well... If you are getting those retail, waiter, salesman job? you never know when you will get laid off.... so best bet is finish whatever you are studying and apply for a job that you will be willing to do for the rest of your life

O ive been been done with both Courses for about 2 months now and i all ive been doing is sending my Resumes to every e-mail that i have and thats over 300 e-mails , its been really hard... I gave up. Alot of people have been looking for a while and nothing...

But as soon as i get back wich will be this monday comming up on wednesday im goin to join the Air Force.. But before i go into training i need a job for the time being..
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #47
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlubHoppER View Post
O ive been been done with both Courses for about 2 months now and i all ive been doing is sending my Resumes to every e-mail that i have and thats over 300 e-mails , its been really hard... I gave up. Alot of people have been looking for a while and nothing...

But as soon as i get back wich will be this monday comming up on wednesday im goin to join the Air Force.. But before i go into training i need a job for the time being..
RIGHT ON!!

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #48
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Well good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Not sure if you are looking to move back to Jersey or if your open to other areas near by, but for whatever reason Pittsburgh, Pa has really been kinda exempt from the whole lay off and no job situation. Real estate is still really doing quite well and so is everything else. Just a thought, I know quite a few people that own companies and I could probably have some luck at finding something if I looked hard enough.
I am a project manager for a large heavy construction outfit located in wexford, pa (ten minutes outside of the city). I know I am hiring, I dont suppose you have any experience in the construction industry? I need a pipe foreman and pipe layers to complete another crew here.
LMK.
      07-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #49
Bangthemidget
Banned
Rep
Drives: soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
Not sure if you are looking to move back to Jersey or if your open to other areas near by, but for whatever reason Pittsburgh, Pa has really been kinda exempt from the whole lay off and no job situation. Real estate is still really doing quite well and so is everything else. Just a thought, I know quite a few people that own companies and I could probably have some luck at finding something if I looked hard enough.
I am a project manager for a large heavy construction outfit located in wexford, pa (ten minutes outside of the city). I know I am hiring, I dont suppose you have any experience in the construction industry? I need a pipe foreman and pipe layers to complete another crew here.
LMK.
damn...sorry to say this but I would never live in Pittsburg even if I was offered 6 figures...
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #50
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangthemidget View Post
damn...sorry to say this but I would never live in Pittsburg even if I was offered 6 figures...
Just curious why you say that. There isn't a person who lives here that wouldn't disagree with you more!
I mean I guess we don't have a basketball team, but we do have two other sports that do well.
Maybe becasue there isn't much water around? I don't understand, where I live (Wexford) there are 8-10 million dollar homes all over the place, and we have more milfs than anywhere else I swear!

I kinda figure he wouldn' mover here either, but I thought I would at least offer.
      07-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #51
KlubHoppER
Major
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
LMK.
if i had experience id go in a heart beat... But i don't have any construction experience I am a quick learner but im sure you need some with good experience im sure... but thanks alot for the look out... But yea im comming back to Jersey... Before i left , i sold my car , i canceled my phone , i canceled everyhting in my name .. Now i gotta start over lmao .. o well... But thaks for the look out man really appreciate it !!!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #52
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlubHoppER View Post
if i had experience id go in a heart beat... But i don't have any construction experience I am a quick learner but im sure you need some with good experience im sure... but thanks alot for the look out... But yea im comming back to Jersey... Before i left , i sold my car , i canceled my phone , i canceled everyhting in my name .. Now i gotta start over lmao .. o well... But thaks for the look out man really appreciate it !!!
No prob!
      07-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #53
KlubHoppER
Major
Brazil
Rep

Appreciate 0
      07-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #54
KlubHoppER
Major
Brazil
Rep

Ok I'm finally back in the USA and currently looking for a job. Looking on craiglist and other sites at the moment
Appreciate 0