E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > eurodyne ftw

09-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: e92

Thumbs up eurodyne ftw

i've been holding off to post up this thread till after i got my parts painted but now that its done i can def say that eurodyne rocks! can't beat their prices on cf products and they're great quality w/ good fit. def a good vendor

some concerns/issues they addressed:
1. poor quality and fitment on NRG cabon 8 products- they guaranteed fitment and sure enough the splitters were a perfect fit. the cf looks great too
2. shipping- shipping was crazy fast and had a signature for delivery which was a problem with my previous vendor as my parts were never received
3. customer service- Jo was incredibly helpful and easy to deal with and gave me fast responses to my questions and is an overall cool guy

pics are here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...58#post3303358

available for photoshoots in NJ/NY area. click links for ::samples:. http://lul77.zenfolio.com/

Last edited by lul77; 09-10-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: added link
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lul77 View Post
i've been holding off to post up this thread till after i got my parts painted but now that its done i can def say that eurodyne rocks! can't beat their prices on cf products and they're great quality w/ good fit. def a good vendor

some concerns/issues they addressed:
1. poor quality and fitment on NRG cabon 8 products- they guaranteed fitment and sure enough the splitters were a perfect fit. the cf looks great too
2. shipping- shipping was crazy fast and had a signature for delivery which was a problem with my previous vendor as my parts were never received
3. customer service- Jo was incredibly helpful and easy to deal with and gave me fast responses to my questions and is an overall cool guy

pics will be upped tomorrow if anyone wants a better look at the product quality.

thanks man! i'm happy that our products and services met your standard! we look forward in serving your future bmw needs! =)!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
Gerry@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E30

Great Vendor... good job Jo!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2008, 12:26 AM   #4
415Banker
Philippines