E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Anyone know about or used Rim Pro in Tewksbury?

04-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #23
oncastillo
Private First Class
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: E90 330Xi

In the past I had some work done on a set of BBS RSII's I had on my E36 M3; the guys @ RimPro were good and fast on getting them done, since it was a multi piece wheel some of the actual work had to be sent to BBS N.A. great price and turnarround time. Not sure if the same guys work there anymore but they allways did a good job. Highly recomend them, good luck.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
branabolic
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphr View Post
Slightly off-topic, but why annodize? Most colored annodize processes are soft annodized. Unless you're going for black or silver (hard annodize) I think powdercoating might be the better option.
ya i've heard that too. i just wanted to try something different, everybody and their mothers has PC'd streetbike rims.
also, i just got the gold annodized CRG shorty levers and it just gave me the idea of putting gold wheels on the bike. i dunno, i just want something different