E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > 2008 323i

10-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
iliabichin
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 323i

Angry 2008 323i

Hello.
Anybody can tell me what kind of tools come with new 2008 323i
I purchased a new car from BMW on Burrard street in Vancouver BC
It does not have manual,cigarette lighter. The only two things I received was a screwdriver and towing hook (1 only). It suppost to come with extra key and holder.Did dealer missed the rest? I do not recommend the dealership.
They advertise the price but when it's comes to invoice the price goes up
They prommised to supply navigator system and than they refused.
They advertise $4000 discount if you pay cash instead of 1% financing than they refused but at the same time they demand from you to sign form that informs you about $4000 rebate but refused to give to us. The manager thretened to cancel deal if we don't sign letter. My wife was all in tears and upset,stressed out.
We spent 7 hours at dealership and every time was given new details and refusals to supply prommised details. It was very unpleasant purchase and customer treatment. We owned mercedes before and what a differents in dealership attitude. Shame on you BMW on Burrard street in Vancouver bc
They won't see my buisness in future.
Unhappy customer
iliabichin

Last edited by iliabichin; 10-13-2008 at 10:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2008, 12:37 PM   #2
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliabichin View Post
Hello.
It does not have manual,cigarette lighter. The only two things I received was a screwdriver and towing hook (1 only). It suppost to come with extra key and holder.Did dealer missed the rest? I do not recommend the dealership.
They advertise $4000 discount if you pay cash instead of 1% financing than they refused but at the same time they demand from you to sign form that informs you about $4000 rebate but refused to give to us. The manager thretened to cancel deal if we don't sign letter. My wife was all in tears and upset,stressed out.
We spent 7 hours at dealership and every time was given new details and refusals to supply prommised details. It was very unpleasant purchase and customer treatment. We owned mercedes before and what a differents in dealership attitude. Shame on you BMW on Burrard street in Vancouver bc
Unhappy customer
iliabichin

Why would you ever buy take the car from there? Once they chnages a single detail why not walk out and refuse to do business with the? Why even go any further? Why not walk out and forget about it? They WON because you still BOUGHT THE CAR from them.

No trying to be harsh but It makes no sense to me. Its your fault it happened because you let it happen and did not just walk out the first time they changes something on you. I dont know if this is the case but who cares if they are the only one with the car. Prove a point and dont take it. I hope it works out but you should have never signed a paper nor have even gotten near the point of of having to take the car. After I walked out without the car I would have then called BMW and let them know what happened. Who knows what they could do but at lease file a complaint.
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliabichin View Post
Hello.
Unhappy customer
iliabichin
if you are weak, you fail
anyway, i have been to that dealer too, i asked to see a saddle brown interior to the frontdoor lady. she called up on the intercom for someone to help me, guess what i wait for 15mins and no one came up (all of them sitting in there glass office room). worst treatment from any dealership so far (and i have pretty much been to all the BMW dealerships in vancouver)
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
Cerezo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 TL Type-S

Are you freaking serious? Buying a car in tears and stressed out?
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
i8_it
Feeling Blue.
United_States
Rep
Drives: I12 i8,f10 M5,e89 IS,F1 6S35i

Garage List
2008 E93 M3  [5.36]
i dont know how the dealers are there in canada... but her in da states customer satisfaction is usually first.
Appreciate 0