E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Vessel: Integrity... Is anyone on it?

06-04-2007, 03:40 PM   #133
ES BMW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

To everyone still waiting on their car... it's very worth the wait. I was lucky and got my car over a week ago and have been loving it ever since. Hope everyone has a smile on their face soon!
      06-04-2007, 04:14 PM   #134
madwi335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwn23 View Post
Right now its pouring rain outside..I hope it clears up tommorrow before 4pm...Thats when i am finally scheduled to pick up my ride after spending 2 weeks at the VPC...for a aero kit that was on B/O...I hope it stop early tommorrow and the roads dry out for me to try out the new cabrio....the wait is almost over and for the few of us left from the Integrity that haven't received our cars....the end is NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice journey and i am well spent from anticipation....good luck everyone with their rides...!!!
Please post pics of the Aero Kit when the car comes in. Are you getting the full kit (skirts, and rear) or just the front? I'm delaying the decision on mine, I'm pretty happy with the way the car looks now, but could get easily frustrated with seeing myself everywhere I go.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #135
cwn23
Major
Rep
Drives: E92

All i can say is WOW...i am in love with the car even more...I will post some pics tommorrow, but wow i never been in a car that is so well put together...The Nav is awesome....the car is beyond anything that i have driven before....This is the bomb...Mag...you will be happy beyond belief...As for the Aero kit...it looks phenomenal, very agressive as well as classy...I will post some pics tommorrow but right now i am going to read the manual...it has many many pages of info that i need to know about my car...
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 03:24 PM   #136
Wrighton
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 335

My car has been released. Should be here soon!
Appreciate 0