E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Heelp wih video

11-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
ski328xi
Rep
Drives: 2010 bmw 328xi

Heelp wih video

Alright someone please help, I have a 2010 BMW 328xi with the navigation how can I load music videos into my car, I've tried off my iPod external hard drive putting them on a cd and nothing
There has got to be a way to store music video just like you can store music in there
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #2
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski328xi View Post
Alright someone please help, I have a 2010 BMW 328xi with the navigation how can I load music videos into my car, I've tried off my iPod external hard drive putting them on a cd and nothing
There has got to be a way to store music video just like you can store music in there
CIC by default is not capable of playing music videos. iPhone + video kit + Combox is the only solution. You can email us your VIN, and I can let you know what exactly you will need for your specific vehicle - info@bimmerretrofit.com

Thanks,

Kate.
Appreciate 0