E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Lease Assumption: 2009 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro

09-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
Herms
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i

Lease Assumption: 2009 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2009 Audi A4 2.0T Avant Quattro - Premium Plus Model - Black on Black Leather.

This is an amazing car that has served me well. I no longer have a need for a larger car and hope to return to the BMW family. I'm looking to for someone interested in taking over this lease.

36 month lease for 15,000 miles per year, with 21 payments remaining. The payments are $769/month + tax; however, I am offering a $3500 cash incentive to whomever takes over the lease, effectively reducing the payment to $600/month + tax. The car currently has 25,000 miles on it, leaving 20,000 miles over the remaining 21 months of the lease, or roughly 950 miles per month. In addition to the incentive, I will also pay the assumption fee to the lessor, US Bank. Your credit will also need to be approved by US Bank, however, as a condition to the lease assumption.

The car is in excellent condition - no scratches, dents or dings, and I just purchased new tires (see pictures), just paid for the registration, and will be paying for the schedule 25k maintenance come this Tuesday. Please email if interested in checking out the car. Would like to get rid of the car asap, so please contact me with reasonable offers as I may be willing to bump up the incentive for someone ready to move on the car asap. Thanks.

Premium Pkg:

Xenon headlights
LED Daytime running lamps
Bluetooth
Three zone climate control
Heated front seats
Homelink Universal Garage Door Opener
Chrome trim
Auto dimming lights
Six cd Symphony radio
Audi Music Interface (IPOD adapter)
Driver seat memory
Rain senors

18" Sport Pkg:

18" sport design wheel
High Performance Tires
3 spoke steering wheel with shift paddles
Sport front seats
Sport suspension

MSRP $41,125.00

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
CleanLemans
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue 328i Sedan M

Oh blurry car I have been searching for you my entire life! Finally I found you!
Appreciate 0