E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bastuck is making moves in the US.

06-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
bastuck@WSTO
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Bastuck is making moves in the US.

Bastuck has been very busy building their contact network in the US market, and is proud to release their brand new website, BastuckUSA.com!

Bastuck GmbH has a strong history that starts with rallying, racing, and classic cars. Rainer and Donate Bastuck both have strong racing histories, running events at Nurburgring, the Hockenheimring and other local German racecourses. Rainer is also a driver for the ADAC Procar series, with numerous podium finishes in this Touring Car championship. Rainer Bastuck has a strong history with touring car races, competing in 24 hour races at the Nurburgring, the World Touring Car Championship, as well as the ADAC.

Bastuck is now working hard to supply a waiting US public with their systems. Starting with the launch of www.BastuckUSA.com, to their revamping of their product line to include special, US-only exhaust systems with more tone and power than their TUV approved counterparts, Bastuck is making amazing progress at adapting to the US market.

Bastuck's new US systems are targeted at the American audience, and feature connecting pipes, large 83mm LeMans style tips, and a more aggressive tone. Although Bastuck does most of it's business in the European market, they have great respect for the European Car community that has built itself in the United States, and are very interested in pleasing the community in the US.

With that being said, here are some small previews into Bastuck's new line, as well as some photos of their racing program in action:

Bastuck Germany www.bastuck.de
Bastuck USA www.bastuckusa.com

Bastuck youtube http://www.youtube.com/bastuckusa

New for Bastuck 2008
E90/92 M3 exhaust system
E93 335i Quad + Dual system
E60 M5 full exhaust system
E63 M6 full exhaust system
E82 135i full exhaust system
E70 X5 exhaust system
E60 5-series exhaust system
E63 6-series exhaust system

Bastuck E92 M3 Clubsport exhaust system

E90/92 335i Bastuck Quad with Bastuck diffuser

Bastuck Race cars

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
RobindaE46
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: OLD ASS E46 + AW E92 335i

Very cool Bastuck FTMFW
      07-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
bastuck@WSTO
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

We are currently setting up the US dealer network. If any vendors are interested in becoming an authorized Bastuck dealer please give us a call at 312.730.7767 or email us at info@bastuckusa.com

www.bastuckusa.com
www.wheelsto.com

New photos of the Bastuck full cat-back system for the M6

Appreciate 0
      07-30-2008, 08:43 AM   #4
bastuck@WSTO
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

More great news from Bastuck!

Bastuck USA is proud to announce its 135i exhaust system!

With their success in the 335i market secure, Bastuck has now taken their fantastic manufacturing and design abilities, and applied them to the 135i.

Bastuck's new 135i exhaust system is sure to please 135 owners and enthusiasts. This system features two 85mm tips, secondary cat delete pipes, optional center resonator or straight pipe, and an excellent rear muffler section.

Pricing is coming soon, but here are some preview photos to hold everyone over:

Appreciate 0
      08-01-2008, 07:54 PM   #5
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Grats!

You guys are the best! Quality products.

I'm sure to rep you guys all day, thanks for making such a great system!

-GO
Appreciate 0