E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Trade: Pirelli Euforia Tires 235/45/19 for any smaller tire

05-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
Trade: Pirelli Euforia Tires 235/45/19 for any smaller tire

I have 4 Pirelli Eurofia tires, two of which I'm looking to trade for a slightly smaller size to clear the fender-wells from rubbing. They are in decent shape, I would say have about 65% tread left on one pair, and the other pair has about 85%. Previous owner had the rear wheels mounted in the front, and front wheels mounted in the back. Since the tires are all same size, mounted on a staggered setup, they are bigger on the front rims and when installed properly, they rub on the wheel wells.

Pirelli Euforia 235/45/19', retail new for $469 on Tire Rack. I'm simply looking to trade for any brand tire as long as it's in great, near new shape but a few sizes smaller.

The pictures are of the now front (old back) wheels so they are more worn than the (now) rears. I'll trade any of the two pairs I have, or all 4 for a matching set.

igor@180custom.com
or PM me.

Thanks.

Please let me know what you have. If anything cheap for sale let me know, this is for a friend so I'm trying to keep this as cheap as possible.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0