E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > CCC I drive Satnav no longer working

03-09-2023, 04:50 PM   #1
Mikasa_e92
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport N54

CCC I drive Satnav no longer working

Hi All

Having a problem all of a sudden. I have the CCC I-drive system, the business edition.

Up until a couple weeks ago, had no issues, even bought a 2019 cd for it, as the one that came with the car was 2010/2011.

So the issue that's suddenly arose is the satnav no longer finds new postcodes.

the satnav will work if i go to select a previous address, so like, my home address that's in the history. finds the address, gives me directions, all works fine.

however if i go to enter a new address, i just get the message ''no guidance available'', yunno where you go to enter a postcode, or town name, nothing, same message everytime.

any thoughts? TIA

For clarity, the ONLY thing that's changed in the last few weeks, was my ECU decided to water-cool itself, due to the drain below the Ebox clogging up.

1 new cloned MSD81 ECU later, and that's all fine. however, i wouldnt have thought it would have been related issue?

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2023, 08:24 AM   #2
Mikasa_e92
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport N54

Update: fixed the issue.

Went back too the select country screen, reselected UK, it thought about it for a hot minute and then i was able to put postcodes back into the address screen.
Appreciate 2