E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > 335i required for discounted Forge intercooler

Closed Thread

07-02-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: All of them

335i required for discounted Forge intercooler

Hi Guys

I want to open this out to an E90post member who has an evolve tune or are going to have an evolve tune first.

I will then open the offer out to our other customers that are not forum users.

Forge have devloped an intercooler for the 135i using one of our customers cars. We are sure the intercooler will fit the 335i also as all other aftermarket companies have one part number for this intercooler but Forge want to make absolutely sure themselves before the product is released.

On the evolve remapped 135i the intercooler added another 18 BHP and 15 ft/lbs torque. The intercooler will allow us to raise the boost further with a stage 2 map safely pushing the car beyond 400 BHP.

The deal is that Forge will supply and fit the intercooler for £300 inc VAT. RRP on this will be £650 inc VAT without fitting. They will require the car for a day. At the moment the dates that are available are the 6th and 7th July.

If you want a different date we will see what we can do.

They are based at:

Forge Motorsport
1A Ashville Trd Est
Bristol Road
Gloucester
GL2 5EU

Please contact me if you are interested and I will arrange it.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread