E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > anyone bought from Trademotion (getBMWparts.com)

10-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #23
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
It's a freaking car dealership in Maryland for god's sake...... Of course they are reliable. I only buy from Tischer for all my OEM parts needs, and let me tell you, that is A LOT. LOL~
..this man speaks the truth!

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #24
adkison
Registered
Rep
Drives: Lovely and Red

Thumbs down Trademotion Review, Complaint, Problems, Avoid this Company

Buyer Beware!

TradeMotion is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. They use to be pretty a long time ago until they lost an employee. It has been nearly impossible to get anything done since.

They are terrible with follow up, their customer service is very poor, and they obviously do not have enough technical people on hand to fix problems.

I would recommend avoiding this company. They are expensive and you really do not get any SEO benefit from their $7000 SEO package. Your organic placement will likely be very poor and you will have to spend a great deal of money sending traffic to the website. Their website is really just framed in and they will receive all the search engine credit.

I truly cannot remember dealing with any vendor that has been as bad as this one.

Adkison
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #25
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adkison View Post
Buyer Beware!

TradeMotion is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. They use to be pretty a long time ago until they lost an employee. It has been nearly impossible to get anything done since.

They are terrible with follow up, their customer service is very poor, and they obviously do not have enough technical people on hand to fix problems.

I would recommend avoiding this company. They are expensive and you really do not get any SEO benefit from their $7000 SEO package. Your organic placement will likely be very poor and you will have to spend a great deal of money sending traffic to the website. Their website is really just framed in and they will receive all the search engine credit.

I truly cannot remember dealing with any vendor that has been as bad as this one.

Adkison
Thanks for the input - and for reviving a 3 year-old thread.

This thread was originally intended as a review of our performance as a genuine BMW parts vendor on this forum - but yes, we do utilize Trademotion software to run our site(as do a lot of US dealerships like us).

I do not believe that anyone's looking for for a review of the site software company that we're using - so to say something like 'Buyer Beware' in a thread reviewing our performance/reputation on a forum that we pay to sponsor and support is inappropriate.

In summary, the fine folks on these forums are purchasing genuine BMW parts and accessories from us - not from Trademotion.

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2011, 06:02 PM   #26
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by adkison View Post
Buyer Beware!

Adkison
2 words IN CAPS describe you. . . DOUCHE BAG!

Reason is your explanation is factless and sounds like a whiny immature little brat trying to slander a large company with a PROVEN track record.

'awe someone left this company and buyer beware because WAHHH!!!'

Who does this sound like???

- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #27
SHOWTIME
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Coupe M-Sport

I'd buy a wife from them if they sold one.

Bought black grills and CF Trunk Spoiler. Love it.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #28
LionOfGosforth
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi coupe

The guy has one post to his name...as to his motivation for such a stupid post, I can only guess. I just had a recent experience with getBMWparts and was thrilled at how professional and courteous Evan and Jason are. Would not hesitate for a second to buy from them again. First rate dudes able to source quality OEM parts at a good price. End of story.