E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: M3 Replica Bumper Conversion - Front END Pre-Lci

12-05-2012, 10:26 AM   #23
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by e9012345 View Post
You don't pay tax if you pay cash. StreetXtreme recommends extremeparts.ca because all their stuff is flawless (ask Pat/Ron).

Fitment is 99.9% on my car as well as others that both Patrick and Ron can atest to.

You'd be a fool to pay anything over $500 for a M3 rep bumper. Parts/quality is all identical across all the different retailers - so Bimmian and extreme parts as well as the ebay stuff is the exact same thing.

Does it makes sense for there to be multiple manufacturers for a sub 500 dollar niche product to convert select e90 pre-lci's to M3 rep front ends?

Same shit... and its perfect.
(HUUUGE ROLL OF THE EYES)

Yes I know Ron and Patrick very well, I introduced their shop to most people on these forums when I was doing my parts group buys last year.....and I know exactly what they need to do to extremeparts.ca's parts to make them even relatively fit well. Its hit or miss wit fitment....if you think otherwise, you are delusional.

Please don't try and educate me about this....you are going to lose.

Just stop....you are ruining a perfectly good for sale thread.

Last edited by Havok_2011; 12-05-2012 at 10:38 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #24
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaginwagon13 View Post
Personally, I don't really give a shit how fitment is on your car, or what you feel like the bumper is worth or not worth.

This is a for sale thread. If you want to post commentary, start a thread and ask people for their opinion.

Sorry to be blunt, but you all know the thread rules.

And just for the record, no fitment is not the exact same across all vendors. Some vendors might get a couple bad eggs when their shipment comes in. These replica bumpers are made in Taiwan and China, where quality control isn't the same as manufactures who produce OEM parts. Hence thats why OEM parts fit perfect, every time and carry a nice price tag. Some bumpers will fit spot on, some will need a little massaging by the body shop but thats what you sign up for when your purchasing a non-OEM part. Can you say your bumper will fit better than the one I am selling? Or one that Bimmian is selling? Or any other vendor? No you can't. So next time you go on a rant, sensor yourself before you do it in another members For Sale thread.
Appreciate 0