E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW 325i SE Coupe (2006) Manual E92

09-02-2014, 08:17 AM   #1
Jag325i
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport

BMW 325i SE Coupe (2006) Manual E92

BMW 325i SE Coupe (2006) Manual E92

Sapphire Black paintwork and black leather combination, Manual 6 Speed Gearbox, 102k Miles (Mainly Motorway) with plenty of factory extras having been a previous “Manager Special” when new. Only 2 Previous Owners.

MOT - Nov 14, HPI Clear. This car has full service history and will come with a folder full of previous invoices and receipts. Both keys present.

Very good spec with extras such as:
iDrive Navigation system with Bluetooth (Mobile connectivity)
Auto Xenon Headlights
Auto Wipers
Climate Control (AC)
MP3 CD Player with AUX point
Voice Command
Electric Folding and Heated Wing Mirrors
Auto Dimming Rear View mirror
Cruise Control
Parking Sensors
Heated Leather Memory Seats
Tyre Pressure Monitoring system
LED Door handle puddle lights.
Unused First Aid Kit and OEM Tool kit.

19” BMW Twist 230 Alloys fitted (Optional Extra) with high performance (Bridgestone Potenza RFT) tyres all around which are less than a year old and very expensive per corner - plenty of tread left on these. The alloys themselves are in good condition but can benefit from refurb with light kerbing on some, more importantly no cracks or repairs have been carried out on these which are very common on this model and something to look out for. The brake discs and pads all around are in good condition and do not require any attention.

Other Modifications:
Bright White LED Angel Eyes
Bright White LED Number Plate Units
M3 Style Boot Spoiler
Privacy Tints

The car does not require a service until March and is good to go, just topped up 1l of Castrol Edge oil. No Engine leaks and runs as it should. OEM Valve Cover and Gasket replacement carried out when I purchased car, common problem on these engines as they approach this mileage and very expensive to fix, now sorted. OEM Waterpump has also been replaced again something to look out for when buying this car or any at this age.

Cosmetically there are a few stone chips and marks for example on the front bonnet/bumper and some wear to the interior however this is to be expected on a car of this age.This sale comes regret but is forced due to personal circumstances. I can assure whoever gets this is getting a great car and will not be disappointed. Come and view! Small deposit to secure car.

Thank-you for reading and please feel free to contact me with any questions or enquiries.

**Please note private plate shown in pictures has been removed and is now on its standard plate**

Price Reduced from £7950 to £7450 ONO

Last edited by Jag325i; 10-07-2014 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Updating Listing
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #2
Jag325i
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M Sport

Bump
Appreciate 0