E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > treehouse racing nashville review

12-28-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
jadeddjay
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i, f10 m5 comp

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
treehouse racing nashville review

so i took my car in for odds and ends: cdv delete, oil change, corner balancing, bolt check (my coilovers were clunking) wheel/tire balancing

all i have to say is that these guys really blew me away. John, the owner, personally worked on my car. i was hanging out with them all morning. John is a really nice and honest guy. it is really nice to have my car worked on by a fellow enthusiast. they really took their time and did everything right with alot of care and consideration.

oh and their little wheel balancing machine beats the hell out of roadforce balancers. i was skeptical but i have had my wheels and tires roadforce balanced twice at another local shop and his little machine got the shakes out of my car.

add me to the list of many loyal customers here at treehouse
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2007, 01:59 PM   #2
pittyinSC
Drives Smart
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1968 Austin Mini Cooper 1380cc

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Nice, I got my exhaust in today, I was going to get it installed by them but I have a friend with a shop putting it on for me nice review though

08 BMW ///M5 Space Gray/Black 6 speed
Engine: RPi GTS exhaust, RPi Scoops, Carbon Filter Delete
Exterior: Glossy Black Kidneys, LUX V3, OEM LED License Plate light, Bruce License Plate Adapter
Appreciate 0