E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Where to buy an exhaust locally - Toronto

07-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
tdote92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

Where to buy an exhaust locally - Toronto

Hi Guys,

Where can I pick up a nice exhaust for a 335i coupe in or around Toronto? I thought I was done with performance mods, but I can't stand the sound of my exhaust after the mods I've recently done: JB4, BOV, DP, DCI, etc. FMIC coming. I used to like the sound of the stock exhaust before all this was put in.

Looking for something that has no drone, but is louder than stock, leaning towards BMW PE.. any suggestions for aftermarket?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
surendrant
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW E92 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdote92 View Post
Hi Guys,

Where can I pick up a nice exhaust for a 335i coupe in or around Toronto? I thought I was done with performance mods, but I can't stand the sound of my exhaust after the mods I've recently done: JB4, BOV, DP, DCI, etc. FMIC coming. I used to like the sound of the stock exhaust before all this was put in.

Looking for something that has no drone, but is louder than stock, leaning towards BMW PE.. any suggestions for aftermarket?

Thanks!
Just a heads up man. The BMW PE sounds awesome with oem DPs but sounds horrendous with catless ones. I was dealing with horrible drone and terrible rasp. It only sounded good at idle. I was able to solve most of of the issues with vibrant resonators. I don't know peoples experience with other aftermarket exhausts though.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
tdote92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendrant View Post
Just a heads up man. The BMW PE sounds awesome with oem DPs but sounds horrendous with catless ones. I was dealing with horrible drone and terrible rasp. It only sounded good at idle. I was able to solve most of of the issues with vibrant resonators. I don't know peoples experience with other aftermarket exhausts though.
wow thanks for the heads up. starting to regret the DPs, i never heard the wastegate rattle before DPs, but now it i hear it all the time
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #4
s142nv
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdote92 View Post
wow thanks for the heads up. starting to regret the DPs, i never heard the wastegate rattle before DPs, but now it i hear it all the time
You'll also hear it a lot more with the PE over stock exhaust.
Appreciate 0