E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > iphone 3gs and bluetooth not pairing HELP!

01-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
iphone 3gs and bluetooth not pairing HELP!

Ok so I have a 07 e92 and its not pairing with my bluetooth. Yes I do have bluetooth and it has worked fine in the past. I had a samsung impression less then 2 weeks ago which connected without any problem. I get my iphone 3gs and tried to connect it. It ask for the PIN and I put in 0000 which was the same thing I put in for the samsung. It said that the phone could not be paired. I did it again and it said invalid pin. It did the invalid pin twice. Then finally it appeared on the screen, but it would not pair. So I figured I delete it and try to do it again. Well every since I deleted the device, the phone no longer picks up the cars bluetooth (yes this is on also) and the car does not pick up the iphone bluetooth. Can someone please help. I had a couple other members try to do it and neither device discovered each other. I drove an hour with both devices searching and still nothinG. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
PLEASE CLOSE THREAD OR DELETE IT. Decide to go out and try it again and it worked fine.
Appreciate 0