E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Exhaust Cofigs

04-27-2024, 02:30 PM   #1
mind.hacker999
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Hi everyone 2 months ago I bought a 335i 2007 6AT for a fairly good deal and I am looking into increasing the exhaust sound a bit without being too loud. I’ve read a lot of posts regarding this but I wanted to post some of my concerns. I saw vrsf downpipes for fairly good deal how would be the freeway drone with downpipe only and golf tee mod in stock muffler. The reason I was to get downpipe is because my turbos might be slightly leaking so I want to make sure I don’t mess up my cats for smogging every 2 years. In that config how long would the secondary cats last before they clog up. Would removing the secondary cats produce any drone and how would be the smoke?
What about full cattless with bmw performance exhaust / pe mod?
I appreciate any insight thank you!
Appreciate 0