E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > 328i Code off DTC and ABS completely

06-14-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Neversatisfied1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 530xi touring 6MT

328i Code off DTC and ABS completely

I am trying to get my 2009 328i RWD non-sport 6mt to where I can flog it on the track without computer intervention. This in incredibly frustrating that this is such a great car, but I cannot get it to completely turn off electronic intervention

Here's what I've done

- DTC completely disabled (Push hold DTC button).
- FLR Engine power reduction to prevent disc overheat coded off
- EDiff coded off

Here's what I still have
- Theres some kind of stability control still active. It allows a considerable amount of slip angle, but eventually it intervenes and derates engine power
- Brake pedal is incosistent. I can still feel it preloading the pads when I make a quick transition to brake. Makes it incredibly difficult the threshold brake and heel toe with an inconsistent pedal
- ABS is WAY too sensitive. A slight undulation while threshold braking activates it. Trail braking also causes it to activate.

I researched and found others have the following in their DSC module and successfully coded them off.

HPS - Brake fading compensation
HBA - Hydraulic brake assist
EVB - Brake standby
HVV - Max brake support

I do not have these in my 2009 328i non-sport DSC module

All I want is to be able to completely disable any type of DTC / Brake intervention by the computer and either tone down or completely turn off ABS. I can't be the only guy trying to track their 328 and dealing with this?

Any help would be much appreciated before I slap a for sale sign on this car and go back to a Miata!
Appreciate 0