E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > fraud of eurocharged

01-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
a7med606
First Lieutenant
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: 1 ///M + F80 M3

fraud of eurocharged

hii all

i want to tell every one about eurocharged fraud

i have ordered the eurocharged ecu tune for my 2010 e92 335i n54 engine
with the DCT 7 speed transmission on 15th of oct 2011

mods were on the car is injen cold air intake dual cone
and i send the original file to jerry(the tuner) of eurocharged
then he send me the tuned file
i flashed the ecu and i go on run to check the speed limiter if its limited or not
while i was driving i got all the error lights in the dash
then jerry sent me a new file
it was better but the rpm was shaking when i give full boost
like the car wants to go but there is something holding it
i told jerry about the problem
he was trying to fix it but nothing had been changed
and i told him i want a full refund but he said he is going to fix the problem
then he said make a dyno run with the stock file and the tuned one
and i went to the dyno after one week of trying to fix the issue with more than 9 files

when i finished the dyno runs jerry said that the oem diverter valves cant hold boost and i have to change it

then i ordered the turbosmart diverter valves and after installing them the only thing that had been changed is that i got i higher bov sound

then i told jerry again that i want a full refund , he said that they dont do a refund , and he said that the wastegate cant hold a boost i was like huh everybody in e90post and n54forums has a tune file with high boost why my car cant hold a boost
and my car was a brand new with only 9000 kilometers only when i ordered the eurocharged tune

then i make a post here in the forum to ask the people here if anyone got this issue before but no one got it except on member that said he had it when he had a boost over 14 PSI

the post was up for more than a week and we were discussing , me and the members and no one from eurocharged talked to me or just ask about there customer in the post

i told jerry about it and showed him the post then he make a tune with less boost and the shaking became lighter then he said that the car cant hold boost

and the dealer here in bahrain told me that jerry offers a live dyno session for free to fix the issue but i was wondering if really he can do it or not
if he can why he didnt fix it when i go to the dyno before ?

i told the dealer that i want my money and i dont want eurocharged tune anymore because its useless and am not getting any benefits he said he will try but not promise that he get my money back

after couple of weeks waiting for a solution

i found a post here in the forum that some one is happy with their tune and there is a eurocharged member that repleys and says in the post that they have a refund option i was like why he is lying and tell the people that he have a refund option and why he tell me that he dont do a refund

i noticed that he is lying either to me or to the people in the forum who are watching and reading the post

i had posted in the same post that i have ordred there tune and had a problem that lasts with me for more than 3 months and no one care about it or just to show the people in the forum that they care about their customers

after i had posted in that member post within 3 or 4 minutes i got a message from seth @ eurocharged asking me to delete my posts because its disrespect
to billee (the one who posted that he is happy with the tune)

i noticed that he is only showing the people the right side of his products
i asked him why you didnt repley in my post before
he said that he replied but with his personal user name
huh how i will know that its someone from eurocharged ????

his personal user name is (UdubBadger)

then i deleted the posts that in billee's thread
and he said that he will help me to fix my issue
i said ok since my problem will be fixed and my car will be tuned i dont want
a refund

he said show me whats the problem and try to get a video

i sent for him 7 videos and he said that its not clear and its hard to know what is the problem and said to me try to explain with many words and as much as you can

i had explain for him and he saw the videos and says that i might kept the traction on hahaha

i told him that i always drive with traction off

then he asked me about the tires and i told him the details he wanted to know

then he said i will send you a new file from a patch because there might be something missing or something wrong while copying the files

i said ok

then he send me the file and asked me to delete all the files in the device and i did what he said but nothing had been changed

i informed him then he said remove the battery for 2-3 hours and drive the car again i told him ok and its the second time that i remove the battery cuz jerry before told me to do this thing
but again nothing had been changed

then i got a message from him and i will copy the message here for you to read it better

Ok, at this point there is nothing more I can do. We can't replicate the problem nor can we be out there to see what you speak of 1st hand. The videos you've shown me have been inconclusive - I cannot for the life of me see or hear what you are talking about but can only go by the description you provided. We have used this tune on several other cars just like yours with no issues reported. Jerry has spent countless hours making new files to try and fix it. After speaking in depth with Jerry, we can't offer you a refund at this time under these circumstances. The return policy is on every invoice so unfortunately I can't do anything about it. Even though there is a reset on the handheld, it will not mate with another vehicle once it has for the 1st time. I'm really sorry, I tried my best but like I said it seems that we have exhausted all possibilities here. If something changes and you can show us in great detail the problem and the car running another tune without the same problem, then things might change but until then my hands are tied.

Sorry
-Seth

thanx all i only wanted to show the people here what they are doing for their customers
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
redlinedbimmer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i 6 speed

That's a bummer man but what were you using to send them videos with? Could you try sending a higher quality video so that they have a better understanding of your problem? It could be something super simple.
Appreciate 0