E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > ******: A top-notch vendor

12-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
jlaw
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

******: A top-notch vendor

I just wanted to share my experience in dealing with ***** at ****** and let everyone know what a quality operation he is running there.

I ordered a CF Hamann-style diffuser for my E92 M3. ***** spoke to me on the phone beforehand and we exchanged several emails; he was helpful and quick to respond throughout. I placed the order and he had it packed and shipped the next day. He even emailed me pictures of my order all packed and ready to go.

When it arrived, to my dismay, the box looked like a couple of obese UPS drivers had used it as a chair. Despite the pretty thorough packing job by *****, they managed to crack the diffuser in several places. I will say that aside from the damage, the fit and finish of the piece was very nice.

I emailed ***** to let him know and provided him with pictures. He responded immediately and had UPS come to my apartment and pick up the broken diffuser the very next day. After about a week of transit time, including the Thanksgiving holiday, ***** emailed me and let me know that he had received the broken diffuser, and offered to replace it or simply refund my money.

I opted for a refund and he was gracious enough to refund the full amount of my purchase, including shipping charges.

I don't post on E90post much, but a cursory review shows a few negative things about ******, which has me puzzled. ***** has been a class act for the duration of our dealings, and I wouldn't heitate to do business with him again.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with ******, nor do I even own a product purchased from them. I hope this helps anyone on the fence about purchasing from them.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
Andro07
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothing Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaw View Post
I just wanted to share my experience in dealing with ***** at ****** and let everyone know what a quality operation he is running there.

I ordered a CF Hamann-style diffuser for my E92 M3. ***** spoke to me on the phone beforehand and we exchanged several emails; he was helpful and quick to respond throughout. I placed the order and he had it packed and shipped the next day. He even emailed me pictures of my order all packed and ready to go.

When it arrived, to my dismay, the box looked like a couple of obese UPS drivers had used it as a chair. Despite the pretty thorough packing job by *****, they managed to crack the diffuser in several places. I will say that aside from the damage, the fit and finish of the piece was very nice.

I emailed ***** to let him know and provided him with pictures. He responded immediately and had UPS come to my apartment and pick up the broken diffuser the very next day. After about a week of transit time, including the Thanksgiving holiday, ***** emailed me and let me know that he had received the broken diffuser, and offered to replace it or simply refund my money.

I opted for a refund and he was gracious enough to refund the full amount of my purchase, including shipping charges.

I don't post on E90post much, but a cursory review shows a few negative things about ******, which has me puzzled. ***** has been a class act for the duration of our dealings, and I wouldn't heitate to do business with him again.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with ******, nor do I even own a product purchased from them. I hope this helps anyone on the fence about purchasing from them.
+1 Great products and great vendor
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #3
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

sounds like an amazing person to work with (and everyone who works their), looks like they are really devoted to what they do and how they take care of their customers
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SC E46 M3

Thank you! We have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS!
Appreciate 0