E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > F**K PACIFIC BMW!!!!!!

04-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #1
krndanic307
Captain
Argentina
Rep
Drives: F20 M140

F**K PACIFIC BMW!!!!!!

Yeah... that's all I gotta say... Their service deparment sucks ass... They don't know how to treat their customers... Fucking assholes... I'm never purchasing another BMW from them...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
Gitta
Kelly's 330i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
Wow, care to elaborate?
'01 325xi | auto | TS-GDL-BW | ZPP | heated seats |........... mods | spoiler | mudguards | blackout grills | clear lights | halo projector headlights |
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:07 PM   #3
3aficionado
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: 02 M3/RRover Super

Garage List
Instead of ranting & swearing why don’t you cool off for a while then post what occurred to make you so angry. A detailed story will go further in hurting the dealership than a rant. And I assume you want everyone to know how bad the dealership is (in your eyes). Of course it will be up to each individual to decide if your bad experience will change they way they feel about the dealership.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
krndanic307
Captain
Argentina
Rep

Im kinda young... but I wanted to talk to the Srvice Mngr and they also wouldn't let me since he was in "meetings" with BMWNA... guess what BULLSHIT!!! I kept wanting talking to him and they said he was in meetings also when they called me back I asked them if i could talk to the manager and they said theres no need to speak to him.

They also told me that they care to people looking through our historial depending how we rate them... mother fuckrs
Appreciate 1
      04-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

usually if you can handle it with an SA there's no reason to get a manager involved.

I understand the policy, if I had 2 customers one who's nice to me and the other's a prick guess which customer's going to get better service???
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #6
Gitta
Kelly's 330i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
I agree with ward, try being nice to them and they will be nice to you. I'm sure age has nothing to do with it, but perhaps a little maturity here would help.
'01 325xi | auto | TS-GDL-BW | ZPP | heated seats |........... mods | spoiler | mudguards | blackout grills | clear lights | halo projector headlights |
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:24 PM   #7
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

I agree with Ward, there's no reason why the manager wouldn't speak to you if you asked nicely? My guess is you were probably angry and irate with whatever problem you were having and came across as an irritable customer. I find it hard to believe that they automatically treat you badly because you are young, as long as you are respectful, there's no reason why they should treat you any different than an older person. Case in point, when I first contemplated on purchasing the E90, I walked into the dealership with my buddy (we're both 27), looked around, behave in a respectful manner and asked for a test drive, the salesman did not hesitate for a second to hand me the key. From what I've heard in the past, salespeople are weary of buddies coming in for 'joy rides' and not being serious about buying. He commented on how he appreciated that we were very respectful young men.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #8
3aficionado
Captain
Italy
Rep

Garage List
I still don’t understand the entire problem here. I understand you want to talk to a manager. But what lead up to this? I would need to read the entire story to decide if their attitude is just a little rude or if they are completely out of line. Granted, as a customer you should be able to talk to the manager. But we are not hearing the whole story here.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #9
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
so let me get this straight my korean brother.

you are mad and "F**k" pacific bmw because they wouldn't let you talk to the manager?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 05:06 PM   #10
KungFuJoe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i

F*CK krndanic307.

That's all I gotta say.

Ok...in all seriousness, I don't what the guy is ranting about. From what I get it seems he walked in and DEMANDED to speak straight to the sales manager...that shit ain't happenin bro..that's why they hire sales associates. Show respect and get respect...that's how it works.

And regarding Pacific BMW...I've been working with a sales guy there and he was, by far, the most helpful and straight up car sales person I've ever met. I wish I would have gone with him when I finalized my lease, but opted go with a local dealership instead since Pacific was about 40 miles away.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #11
Barry626
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Coming: 2012 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by krndanic307
Im kinda young...
From your thread I knew that for sure!
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 10:14 PM   #12
krndanic307
Captain
Argentina
Rep

First of all... My service advisor told me that the Service manager needs to take a look at my interior... So I even told my service advisor... i'm don't have anything against you but against pacific bmw with their shitty ass service. One time I took my car for a software update and they refused to update my car... another time i went for a software update again but this time they told me they dont have any updates... i like my service advisor he's nice but others are all fucked up people. My service advisor told me that in order to get my interior fixed the service manager needs to take a look at it.. Guess what? he saw it for less than 1 min and he js went inside cause he had a meeting... well i asked if i could speak to him personally and they said hes at a meeting... so the client manager told me that she'll talk to him and call me back... so i get a call back and she said that the door panel can't be replaced because i tried to fix it myself... and i told her that even though i touched it trying to fix it they're still defects in other areas of the same panel... so here it goes again same bullshit... so i told her if i could speak to the service manager... and guess what she says? "he told me that theres no need to talk to you" what kind of fucking response is that? so after she said that shes like well i gotta go to a meeting i can't talk to you no more i have a meeting in less than 5 mins... bye?... so you saying this is a satisfied care? bullshit NO! I might be young buy I got respect for people get that STRAIGHT... I'm tight with all the guys from this forum from S.CAL LA area... so don't be throwing shit like im immature and shit.

This is my first time owning a BMW... My car had a lot of deffects since the day i received my car... and they refused to fix all those shit too... Such as Scratches where I could not see it the day they gave me the car... My car is a monaco blue and the car was under a tent the day I got it so it was pretty dark and the scratches are hard to see... One is located under the side miror... in the door... the other is in the metal part between the front and back door when you open ur doors...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 11:44 PM   #13
cosmosblau
cunning, baffling, powerful
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 535i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by krndanic307
First of all... My service advisor told me that the Service manager needs to take a look at my interior... So I even told my service advisor....
Wow.

It very well could be that Pacific BMW may suck, but if you act like an asshole, any dealer for any company will give you the brush off.

Nobody wants to do business with an asshole.
      04-07-2006, 12:26 AM   #14
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

Here is my interpretation: krndanic discovered some problems with the interior door panel, which he tried to fix, but was not successful. He has also noticed some scratches in the exterior paint. He approached his SA, who was diplomatic, and told him to discuss it with the service manager (SM). The SM did not understand krndanic's explanation, and dismissed his request to fix the car. The SA did not use his pull to set things straight. krndanic is now irate, and having difficulty dealing with the dealership in a fashion that would be effective. No one there wants to deal with him in his current mood. My guess is that the dealer needs sensitivity training -- the whole incident could have been avoided with better communication and trust on their part. Too bad.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 01:14 AM   #15
3aficionado
Captain
Italy
Rep

Garage List
Krndanic, I don’t mean to keep harping on this but you started your explanation in the middle of the problem. Your first line reads, “First of all... My service advisor told me that the Service manager needs to take a look at my interior.”

Why is anyone looking at the interior? You need to start from the beginning which would be explaining the problem with the car and how it occurred. Then what events, in chronological order, took place? You cant jump to the SA looking at the interior and expect us to read your mind to know what happened that brought you to the dealership in the first place.

Is Stressdoc right in his assumption of the problems and the course of events? Problems with interior trim can be just about anything including dings from a seatbelt which aren’t BMWs problem. But who knows since we don’t really have the whole story.

If you are just looking to vent then your posts are fine. If you are looking for advice on solving the problem or you want to effectively bad mouth the dealership then you need to write more coherent posts. So far all we have are what Streedoc has gleamed from your posts and what he has assumed by reading between the lines. I am interested in what happened but please start from the very beginning and work through all the events in chronological order. To make it more readable please refrain from swearing and use more structure (full sentences, paragraphs and periods). Then we can all understand you and try to give you good advice.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 01:16 AM   #16
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau
It very well could be that Pacific BMW may suck, but if you act like an asshole, any dealer for any company will give you the brush off.

Nobody wants to do business with an asshole.
Did you read his post? All he wanted to do was to talk to the manager so he can get this resolved.
they refused to talk to him. what kind of dealership does that?

When a fellow bmw owner(and a recent one too) ask for a manager because the owner needs help, they better help.

who look like an a$$hole now?

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #17
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3aficionado
If you are just looking to vent then your posts are fine. If you are looking for advice on solving the problem or you want to effectively bad mouth the dealership then you need to write more coherent posts. So far all we have are what Streedoc has gleamed from your posts and what he has assumed by reading between the lines. I am interested in what happened but please start from the very beginning and work through all the events in chronological order. To make it more readable please refrain from swearing and use more structure (full sentences, paragraphs and periods). Then we can all understand you and try to give you good advice.
WELL said.

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 01:29 AM   #18
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

man i d be pissed too. krndanic307 could have dealt with it a bit better but then so could the service manager. krndanic307 is here just venting so give the guy some slack. put yourself in his shoes- he just got the brush off and got left there standing with no one else to talk to AND he had legit reason for his visit. at some point hes got stop bending over for BMW. there seems to be a lot of these threads in the last couple of days and it seems like a disturbing trend. and I for one am not looking forward to bring my 3 in.

if there one thing BMW can work on is customer service. its F'in BS the attitude you get when you walk into a BMW dealership. i know EVERY dealership has a A-hole and some great guys, but overall BMW is really falling behind here. esp when you compare that with lexus. coming from honda i already cringe at the thought of going to the dealership for anything and BMW is no better here. i pretty much bought my car online because everytime i walked in to a dealership i got left standing around and i had to go look for a SA. EVERY BMW ive been to. apparently i dont fit the description of a BMW sale. even though im asian in socal! and no didnt give anyone attitude (didnt even get a chance to ). i just laughed off the experience. kinda embarassing though when i was with my gf. "why isnt anyone helping us out?" "i dunno. maybe you smell?"

my parents own lexus' and i love taking their car in. its like going to meet a friend i never thought i had. lots of fun car news/small talk, goodies to eat if you decide to wait and not get a lexus loaner. and i almost shed a tear if they find a problem... becuase theyll do anything/everything to fix it. and thats the way it should be DAMIT! lexus made my parents lexus customers for life. (and the reason why theyll become the #1 in sales and profit soon) and if it wasnt for the fact the 3 is the best damn car out there, id own a lexus too if we can only get a car with lexus realibilty and customer service and BMW everything else, that my friends, that monster will take over the world.

sorry for the long vent. more power to you krndanic307. g'luck with that.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 01:40 AM   #19
06E90Rostik
2006 join date crew
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i, 2011 335i

Garage List
2011 335i  [10.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
This thread has very many "F**k" words. Keep it down people. Go do some push ups when you get angry. Summer is coming.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 12:22 PM   #20
cosmosblau
cunning, baffling, powerful
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 535i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
Did you read his post? All he wanted to do was to talk to the manager so he can get this resolved.

When a fellow bmw owner(and a recent one too) ask for a manager because the owner needs help, they better help.

Sorry, I did read his post, but as I am only capable of understanding English, all I was able to extract from his posts was that he was very upset, and that he tells his story like a crybaby gangsta. I assume that was conveyed to Pacific BMW, thus the reason for his brush-off.

I may be an asshole, but at least I know how to conduct myself like a gentleman in public and on internet forums.

Because of this, I usually get what I want.

P.S.- using a dollar sign instead of "S"' in the word asshole doesn't make you any more couth.
      04-07-2006, 02:10 PM   #21
3aficionado
Captain
Italy
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh

Sorry, I did read his post, but as I am only capable of understanding English, all I was able to extract from his posts was that he was very upset, and that he tells his story like a crybaby gangsta. I assume that was conveyed to Pacific BMW, thus the reason for his brush-off.

I may be an asshole, but at least I know how to conduct myself like a gentleman in public and on internet forums.

Because of this, I usually get what I want.

P.S.- using a dollar sign instead of "S"' in the word asshole doesn't make you any more couth.
No need for either of you to get upset over someone else’s problem. I think the both of you are misunderstanding each other.

Cosmo, I don’t think lux was calling you the a-hole. I read that as lux saying perhaps the a-hole wasn’t the customer as you suggested but possibly the dealership. I hope I'm right.

Lux, the posts aren’t very clear and even I come away with different impressions each time I try to read about the problem. Cosmo is figuring the customer was acting rude by the tone and language in his posts along with the quote “So I even told my service advisor... i'm don't have anything against you but against pacific bmw with their shitty ass service.” That is the second sentence so we can assume this happened just as he was arriving. No matter when that statement was said that kind of conduct is what set the tone for the entire service visit. It appears the customer was starting off on the wrong foot by telling a Service Advisor that their dealership has “shitty ass service”. By other hints throughout his post it appears he became more agitated so we can assume the conduct also became worse.

So far his posts are unclear and no one other than the dealership and the customer really knows what went on that afternoon. The least we can do is all get along here.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2006, 04:20 PM   #22
krndanic307
Captain
Argentina
Rep

Ok... Today I went to the dealer and talked to my Service Advisor(Went to the dealer because I got a flat tire)... So when I talked to my Service Advisor I told him that I don't have anything against him... and that I'm sorry for bothering him so much... (it looks like im trying to get back at them by having a flat tire which I didnt... it just happened by driving)... So I told him what happened to me yesterday... and I explained it to him how the Client Manager talked to me through the phone and how the Service Director refused to talk to him... and he was speechless...

Anyways... So yesterday at noon I called my dealer and I talked to the General Manager and he said that he'll take a look at my car... So we'll see what's up... I'm going after picking my car up from the service department which is a different building
Appreciate 0