E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 335ix

07-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
patrickguu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335ix

335ix

hey guys im not sure if this is the right section but i have a question. i signed a lease deal maybe 2 weeks ago and now i checked BMWUSA website and they increased the allowance credit option from 2,000 to 3,200 for the 335ix coupe, my car has not been delivered yet, I'm planning to pick it up on Thursday is there a way to get that 3,200 allowance? or I'm stuck in my current lease deal? my CA said that there will be no financial changes, but i hear others CA saying if a better deal comes along we will lock you in to that one.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
patrickguu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335ix

bumpp help please i want to save that extra $1,200 if it's possible. thankss
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
jprad
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 e90 335xi

Garage List
i think once you sign it your stuck, but it doesn't hurt to ask.. have you tried asking them since its offered on the site as part of the current lease deal why you didn't receive it? i would try to get it they pretty much try to be a little helpful till you accept delivery.. after that :S, gl bro. enjoy your new ride either way.. if you dont get it at least you tried
      01-04-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
fazman
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 e90

Nothing is yours until you accept the delivery of the vehicle, so the only thing you would be out is the deposit if you don't take the car when it's ready. Then again... once they are able to sell the car to someone else... they should give you back your deposit (That's how it works).

Now if that someone else happens to be you at a later date taking the car on a different promotion... then the process listed above works the same way.

So in short... YES you should always get the better rate until you accept delivery of the car.
Appreciate 0